just {like} that...

Jolly Cooper

[color=660000]Underneath a huge oak tree, Jolly Cooper sat with a book in hand. It wasn't a school textbook. It was a story about a vampire. Jolly twirled her red hair between her fingers as she read the book, totally engrossed in the story. Her red hair was curly today. She had odd hair. Sometimes it was straight, sometimes it was curly.[/color]

Arnold was walking around the ground and decided to take some air at the lawn, as he walk towards the lawn, it's was peaceful and quite, he walked around the lawn and decided to climb at one of the trees, as he was about to climb he saw a girl at an oak tree reading a book, noticed it was Jolly beautiful red hair he said to his mind as he walk quietly as he can towards her, then "BOO!" he said holding her to her shoulder.

[ooc; incase you didn't read the subtitle, Lexi, this thread is only for Arnold and Jolly. so i hope you forgive us if we ignore your post. thanks :) ]

[color=660000]Jolly yelped in terror when Arnold came up behind her and scared her. In her haste to straighten herself and turn around, she dropped her story book. Her chest heaving fast and her heart beating against her ribcage quickly, Jolly glared at Arnold. "You scared me, Arnold," she said, slapping his arm lightly and putting a hand on her chest. "I almost had a heart attack and you'd've been responsible if I died now," she playfully stuck her tongue out at him.[/color]

[ooc; it's okay, lexi :) oh and arnold, pm system is off, so i can't pm you back]

[color=660000]Jolly watched Arnold pick up her book and offer it to her. Smiling, she took it and asked, "Why would you die if I die? If you think that's the case, then I better be careful while tripping and stumbling," Jolly joked, opening her book to the page she had been reading.[/color]

[ooc; it sucks!]

[color=660000]Jolly grinned and shook her head. "I am always careful...it's just that I am very clumsy and keep getting into unwanted, expected accidents," she told Arnold, shrugging slightly. She was getting used to falling and tripping, even though sometimes she got really hurt. "This?" asked Jolly, holding up her story book when he asked her what book that was. "Well, it's about a vampire called Dracula. Have you heard of him? You know, I never asked you. Are you a pureblood?" Because if Arnold was a pureblood, he probably wouldn't have heard of Dracula since it was a muggle story.[/color]

[color=660000]"You don't look clumsy," laughed Jolly, poking him playfully in the ribs. "You look pretty poised and confident. I guess it all comes from flying, doesn't it?" Jolly wasn't surprised when he said he had heard about Dracula. After all, he was a muggle born. "Dracula is a good story. I don't think Dracula exists, however, I know that vampires do exist," replied Jolly. "I am a huge fan of vampires. Do you wanna know what this story's about?"[/color]

[color=660000]Jolly giggled when Arnold poked her back and leaned back a little incase he poked her again. She was ticklish in many parts. "You are welcome, good sir," joked Jolly when he thanked her. She was a little surprised that he didn't know vampires really existed. "Of course, they exist. I guess the most notorious and dangeous vampire lives in Romania but I am not sure. He's name's Vladimir Sharpfangs."

Arnold seemed genuinely interested in knowing Dracula's story, so Jolly decided to tell him. She adjusted herself in front of him and wrapped her arms around her knees. "So, this story is about a vampire who's called Dracula. He lives in Transylvania. Then, a man goes to see him one day..." she told him.[/color]

Arnold grinned as Jolly giggled that he noticed she's quite ticklish "I thought it was just a story about vampires but I don't know that they exist, do he sucks blood from people?" he asked pretending his shock
As jolly begin to tell the story, he moved nearer and leaned at the tree, putting his both hands resting on his head

[color=660000]"Yeah, they do suck blood out of people," nodded Jolly, shifting slightly so that Arnold could sit comfortably. "Well, let's see...the man didn't know that Count Dracula was a vampire. During his stay in the Count's castle, he saw horrible things and by the time, he got out, he was slightly demented..." continued Jolly, absently picking blades of grass and throwing it aside.[/color]

[ooc; try to make long posts, will you? :p i can't seem to get inspiration with short posts :( ]

[color=660000]"Yeah, it's pretty scary. Still, the book isn't as scary as the movie. I've seen the Dracula movie as well," Jolly told Arnold with a shudder. "Was terrified out of my skin because I was very small then. Though, everything turns out okay in the end. A Professor named Van Helsing helps them all get rid of Dracula. It's pretty cool how he dies in the end."[/color]

((Sure, I'll just cut my game off :D ))

"I've seen Dracula the movie too" Arnold said trying to remember "I admit I was scared too, that I used the pillow to cover my face but at the same time I peeked" he added slightly laughing "But I don't remember much about it, you have a good memory at that, you do really love vampires" he said beaming "Will you tell some part of it? Maybe I'll remember some of it?" he said

[ooc; :D okay. who's your celeb, arnold? he's very good-looking.]

[color=660000]Jolly laughed. "As for me, I had my face hidden in my dad's shoulder. He was very against me watching such movies, because they scare me but I wanted to see it so no one objected," she told Arnold triumphantly. "I don't remember it properly, too. It was a long time ago. But I know that the actor playing the vampire was very handsome." She giggled, blushing slightly. Her red cheeks clashed horribly with her bright red hair.[/color]

((It's Hayden Christiansen, I've just saw him at the movie jumper))

"Handsome? that Dracula actor, I'm more handsome than him" Arnold said jokingly and laughing "Wait, isn't it Van Helsing became a wolf back there" he said remembering the name that killed all the vampires at the movie
Arnold looked at Jolly as she blushed same as the color of her hair "You seem cute when you blush, and I guess it's my first time to see a red hair girl, it really a nice curly hair you have" he said truelly and smiling while playing with her curly hair

[ooc; i see. so are you a girl or a boy, in RL, that is?]

[color=660000]Jolly laughed when Arnold said that he was more handsome than Dracula actor. "If you say so," she teased. "And no, Van Helsing isn't a werewolf, that's a totally different movie," she told him. She had seen that one, too. Very good, it was. Jolly blushed even more when Arnold said she looked cute when she blushed. He was playing with her hair. "You've seen Andy," she reminded him. Andy had red hair too but not as bright as Jolly. Jolly's hair was completely vivid and eye-hurting. "My hair's not curly all the time. Sometimes, it becomes straight. Sometimes, messy. It annoys me."[/color]

((well, :-? what if I'm a girl? ei? :D ))

Arnold laugh too "Oh, it's a different movie, I just thought it was, with Dracula and with 3 vampire princesses, I think, that Van Helsing killed one of the princess using a holy water" he said trying to remember that movie that he almost like though he was scared too.
"Yeah, I've met her, hmm, I guess I didn't notice her hair since it's not as bright as you. Well it's cool though, having different styles of hair, but what normally style of hair you used?" he asked still playing with her hair

[ooc; sure, lexi. :) ]

[ooc 2; so you're a girl? well, you play a boy charrie nicely :D ]

[color=660000]"Yeah, that movie is actually called Van Helsing and it has a Vampire too, but that's not the story of Dracula," Jolly corrected Arnold. "That movie was fun to watch as well, even though a little scary. But then again, we love scary movies, don't we?" She laughed. Jolly nodded when the conversation turned to her hair. "Yeah, my hair is a little too bright. Doesn't it hurt your eyes?" she asked casually, throwing a stone behind her. "I don't have a hairstyle, actually." It was the truth. With hair like hers, which was sometimes straight, sometimes curly, it was impossible to have a hairstyle. "When my hair's straight, I pull it into a ponytail. But when it's curly, like how it is today," she said, pointing to her unmanageable curls, "I leave it down. Because it refuses to be combed."[/color]

((Of course :), where about? ))
((no, I'm asking WHAT IF I'm a girl? ;-) ))

"I guess I'm wrong, I think that the only movie I've watched with Dracula on it" Arnold replied "I agree, we love to watch scary movies, even though you know your scared and while watching it, you hide in terror and sometimes screams, most on girls" he said grinning at Jolly
"It does hurt quite alot, that's why I try to avoid looking at your hair often" he said then he laughed "Meaning you don't comb your hair when in turns curly, it doesn't look like you didn't comb it, it looks great, why it can't be in ponytail if it's curly?" he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back