Just, goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Most people probably don't know me, but for those few people who do it wouldn't be fair to them for me not to put this up. For various personal reasons, some stupid, some not so stupid, I simply can't handle HNZ anymore. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I never, ever thought that I would have to post one of these 'goodbye' posts. I'm keeping this short, not going to try to write myself into not leaving. If things settle down on my end, which doesn't seem likely the way things are going now, then I may join again. I'll try to pop in every once in a while, and say hello but I'm afraid that may be it.
I'm sometimes on msn, almost always idle on facebook.
I've had some great memories in the past three years, and want to thank the amazing people on HNZ over the years who've helped me through some of the rougher patches as well, though this is something I have to overcome on my own unfortunately.

-Zoe/Alex/Aphrodite + 2 characters I choose to remain anon in the *hopeful* event that I come back.

P.S. I just realised how serious this seems without any smileys, :erm:

I hope things get better on your end. :)
Please come back every so often to say hey. ^_^ I did not know you well, or even RPed with you unless I have forgotten. xD So, hopefully you can return one day and hope things lighten up. :hug:

With hugs,
~ Sir Kaitlyn

Bye Zoe I'm going to miss you loads :(
Hope things work out for you in RL and maybe you can pop in once a while. I know its been a long time since we join and its always sucks to say goodbye :( but like many you will be missed :hug: take care

Madz ♥

Zoe!
Am so sorry that you are leaving us. It's never easy to say goodbye to anyone and you've been part of this site quite some time now. I've thankfully had the pleasure of rping with you against Aphrodite (Thorine's only real female friend ;) ) and against Zoe-Hope ... sorry Max ended up in hospital mentally disturbed. :(

I hope everything goes really well for you in life and that you do take time out to come on to say hello every now and then.
All the best
:hug:

Lin

I don't particularly know you well or anything but it's sad to see you go. Your character Zoe was always one I was interested in roleplaying with. I hope things get better for you and maybe one day you can return back to HNZ.

~Acia

Zoey,

I'm really sad to hear that you're leaving the site. I do hope that whatever is going on for you right now settles down and that things improve. Best of luck with everything that you do from here on out. Hopefully, you find the opportunity to come on shouty or spam every once in a while just to let us know how things are going for you.

I'm not sure that we ever really rped, but Zoe-Hope was the only other Weasley female on the site ^_^ so I did always keep track of her rps, and enjoyed reading them.

Again, Good luck with everything!!

:hug:
~Cyndi

It's always so sad to see some of our oldies leave :( You'll be missed Zoe, take care and I hope you can drop in a say hello every once and a while :hug:

- Pat :wub:

Zoe,

We've talked a bit about this on MSN. I'm very sorry to see you leave, but I understand completely. :( I've had some pretty awesome RPs with you and your characters. ^_^ Don't make me miss you too much (meaning you better keep in touch! :lol: )

I could go on all night about how much HNZ is going to miss you and how much you are a part of it, but I'll keep it short. :hug: I won't say goodbye because we WILL stay in contact :p =))

♥ Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back