Just chillin

Once again Murtagh said, "Oh."

"Nothing," Murtagh said. She had caught him off-gaurd by the abrupt change of topic which was probably why she said it when she did.

"Yes I'm sure." Murtagh said insistantly.

"So what's up with you?" Murtagh asked.

Caysi heard voices although she was sound asleep she was very cold and kept twisting and turning.

"Why is Caysi so tired?" Murtagh asked Kiera.

Kiera glanced at Caysi. "Oh thats probably not a good sign." she said before running over to Caysi. "Its the mansion its got her..." she said to Murtagh worriedly. "Cays! Wake up!" she said to Caysi. "You cant beat us Borely." she whispered in Caysi's ear though some how she knew the mansion would hear her.

Caysi started shaking rapidly and saw images from the mansion and how it was going to kill her and she screamed everytime she saw it.

Caysi kept shaking and then stopped and fell back deep deep asleep and didn't dream about anything.

Murtagh said, "Just leave her she'll be fine."

"What happened?" Murtagh asked.

"Well I was just looking at it when Caysi and Hilary and 2 Professors joined me....Then somehow the manison managed to drag Sham Hil and I inside it...Our feet got stuck to the floor and we couldnt move...we all ended up braking bones and such. The Professors had to physically remove us with a spell Caysi got free first. It took several tries to free me and I actually passed out and thats when the dreams began. It was hard for me to wake up but I finally did in the hospital wing..." she said in a fast voice. She shuttered at the memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back