Just chillin

"So what are you guys doing over the holidays," Murtagh asked hopeing to bring up a less sad topic for him.

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " We're going to go to Kiera's house.". she said with excitment.

"Oh that should be fun." Murtagh said. This was even more depressing than what he was going to do over the holidays.

Caysi looked at him and said " Your just like my brother.....". she said smiling. " Maybe you should get to know him". she said looking at him.

"Really," Murtagh said gloomily. "Whats he like?"

Caysi looked at him and said " Well...he's really up to date with alot of things, he likes to fly,he nice and sort of shy." she said hoping that it would make Murtagh better.

"How old is he?" Murtagh asked still gloomily.

"Oh cool." Murtagh said. He could tell that Caysi was trying to cheer him up but it was failing miserably. He just felt terrible.

Caysi looked at him and said " Murtagh...tell me what is really wrong". she said with a serious face.

"Nothing!!!" Murtagh said. He had been dreading the holiday break for a while now because all of his friends would be going to their homes or there friends homes and he would be left at Hogwarts almost all by himself. Also he had not been sleeping well lately and was waking up at night tired hungry and sweaty. He could not remember if he had been having any dreams or not. He didn't think so.

"I'm sorry." Murtagh said. "Is anything esle up?"

Caysi looked at him and said " My father has been switched jobs in the minstry.". she said looking at the lake.

"Really, from what to what?" Murtagh asked.

Caysi looked at him and said " From Improper Use of Magic to Department of Mysteries."

"Oh so he's an unspeakable." Murtagh stated.

"Oh my father is the senior under secarartory to the minister and my mother is an auror." Murtagh said. He was very proud of his parents' occupations but they didn't give them much time together.

Caysi looked at him and said " Im so tired". as she lied flat on her back and yawning.

"Do you?" Murtagh said. He thought that she was just joking.

"Oh" Murtagh said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back