Just chillin

Murtagh Malfoy

Murtagh walked out to the side of the lake and waited for someone to come and talk to him. He had finished his exams and he felt good about them. He sat down and continued waiting.

Kiera wandered up towards the lake. She saw Murtagh sitting on the ground. Kiera skipped over to him. "Hey Murtagh! What are you up to?" she asked with a bright grin. She was rather happy exams were over.

Caysi walked up tp the lake with her favourite book ' The defensive spells" book. She read it until she came upon Kiera and Murtagh. " Hey Guys". she said gloomy.

"What?" Murtagh said, then he directed his words at Kiera, "Oh I'm just sitting here and relaxing."

"Oh what happened." Murtagh asked. Then he saw an owl flying toward him. When it got there he took the letter from around its leg. He read it his face getting paler all the time.

Caysi looked at him and said " I broke my leg in that house". " What's wrong Murtagh?". she said attempting to sit down.

Murtagh said, "I failed herbology and flying lessons. What happens do I get held back?

Caysi looked at him and said " I don't think so...I beleive that you have 3 freebies that you can use.". she said hoping to cheer Murtagh up.

((Um actually I didn't I was wrong I forgot that D was failing and The flying Professor didn't grade 2 of my lessons.))

"Nothing much with me." Murtagh said. "I don't think I'll be going home for the holidays."

"Oh no big reason its just my parents both work at the ministry so they aren't home very much." Murtagh said.

Caysi looked at him and said " Same with my dad...". she said giving him a weak smile.

"Sucks doesn't it." Murtagh stated sadly.

Caysi nodded and said " But I have my siblings.....do you have any Murtagh?". she said looking at him.

"No actually I don't" Murtagh said.

"Well at least you have someone to talk to when your at home." Murtagh said sadly.

Caysi looked at him and said " Yeah..that's true..my sister is usually never home...and then my brother likes to hang with his friends from Durmstrang."."So I see what you mean Murtagh". she said sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back