Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby stopped for a breather, holding onto the wall for a moment. She run all way from the fifth corridor, and she just didn't know where else to hide right now. She slumped against the wall, and sat on the floor. Her breathing slowly began normal again, and she curled into a ball, her eyes tightly shut.

Hoshi was happy that she was going to the ball now. Not only had Haruhi given her a great dress from the New York show that she had been to that week but she had gotten a hot boy to take her. Thinking of Victor made Hoshi smile. She may not love him the way she yelled it at That Boy but she liked him well enough. Wasn't that what most relationships in Hogwarts where based on anyway? Like. She was walking though the dungions humming a few bars of 'Walk' by Curse Factory when her bright red dress shoe bumped into something solid. Hoshi took out her wand and lit it. "Libby?" She asked as the light of her wand hit brown hair.

Libby's watery eyes started to weep as the light started to blind her. She whimpered not saying anything. What was there to say. Something was very wrong. She hid her head in her hands and tried to stop crying.

Hoshi's heart went out to Libby. She turned off her wand and kneeled beside where she heard the sobbs. "Hey, hey LIbby-chan I'm sure whatever it is it's not that bad." She said gently. Hoshi felt a bit like a hypocrit because she was the one crying in the darkness not to far back. She hoped never to cry like that again. Not with Victor at he side now.

Libby shook her head, "No. I never knew..it was later after..when i think he lied to say something.." Libby wasn't too sure herself how her story went and she just mumbled, "now i know something must be bad..seen for three weeks" she put her head back in her hands again, "and now this. he wasn't even here for valantines.." she looked up, "why? somethings happened i know it!" she cried.

Hoshi sighed. She was barely good at dealing with herself how was she going to deal with the heart ache of a friend. She closed her eyes and took a breath. "First thing is you have got to tell me who you talking about Libby-chan." She said putting a hand on her shoulder. Jenna and Sam guessed what was wronge with her because the only one that could make Hoshi cry was That Boy but she knew nothing of what could make Libby cry.

Libby looked up again, "Who..who do'ya think?" she cried, before relizing that might have been rude. "sorry" she apologized. he wasn't sure of what to do anymore, why should she stay here? she should have listened to her mum, she said libby would be rubbish handling school especially as a 'puff.

Hoshi placed a hand on Libby's shoulder. "Hey, it's ok, sadness makes people say things they don't mean. Now come on, take a breath, calm down and tell me exsactly what's wrong. I promise I wont laugh or tell anyone." She said, hoping Libby would tell her. There was little she could understand from the last part exsept that someone was not here for Valentie's Day and that something had been going wrong for three weeks.

Hoshi used her black sleeve to wipe what was left of Libby's tears. "Hey it happens to the best of us." She said smiling. She got up and offered Libby her hand where she could feel it. They may have been close but it was still dark and she was sure that Libby didn't have the same sences she did. "Come on, there are advantures to be had in the dark and I think the dungions have seen enough tears." She said shaking her head. "Things are going to be alright you'll see." She said hoping that Libby would take her hand and walk with her.

Larissa wandered through the darkness, her hair flowing round her and the light from her wand making her positively glow.
She stopped in her tracks when she saw Hoshi and Libby.
Was something wrong?
She walked closer, "Libs?" She asked gently, "Are you alright?" Looking closer it was easy to see she wasn't.

Libby pulled herself together and heard Hoshi stand up. She took her hand and picked herself up. She agreed "Yeah." She thought for a moment. Maybe she would hang around the dungeons for a bit to let her eyes stop being red. "I hope you're right" she added, smiling at her slightly, wondering if she could see her in the dark.

Libby heard another voice and jumped. Stop it! That was the 6th time this week! she thought. She really needed to get a grip around here. "Laris?" she asked into the darkness. "Hmm.." she mumbled something about work, and hoped she wouldn't pick up on it.

Hoshi was going to keep what Libby just told her to herself. "Hey Lissy-chan where you headed?" She asked with a bright smile. She leaned on the wall to listen to what was going to happen next. She was sure that Lissy would pick up that something was wronge. She was Libby's best friend after all.

Larissa was in a good mood today and something about her was more... Pleasant.
"I've just been lectured by a painting!" She said, trying to change the subject to cheer Libby up, "Grumbling on about how veelas and wizards shouldn't have children. He should tell my grandparents that, not me!" Larissa scowled but in a funny way; A cute wrinkle appeared between her neat eyebrows and her eyes remained calm and welcoming.

Hoshi shook her head. "Hair should be purple but I'm walking around with this head. What's the picture's point?" She said laughing. She loved to tick off the school paintings. They couldn't do anything and they always seemed to take the bait. "You look really pretty." Hoshi commented as she looked over Lissy. She looked great in a good mood. Then again everyone did.

Larissa smiled her thanks and then turned her attention on Libby.
"Have you eaten today?" She asked, sweetly.

[Do you mind if I join this? I don't mind if you don't :p]

(ye sure you can :) )

Libby was glad no one could see what she looked like at the moment. She didn't want to face anything much right now. When Laris asked her if she'd eaten, suddenly she thought and spoke, "Yes. Yes i have" at least she wouldn't have to leave this place just yet.

"Oh, ok." Larissa said. Happy that Libby had at least eaten she leant back against the wall and shut her eyes.
"Peaceful, down here.." She said, moments before she heard someone trip over something.

lol sorry not been replying mucg..was designing bana xD but you have my full attention again now.. )

Aurora had been doing some paper work, she hadn't eaten all day, it seemed like she hadn't even gotten out of her chair. She sighed and stood up, she needed to go and get some ingredient's from the potions classroom and the only to do that was to go to the dungeons, she hated it, it looked so dull and lifeless. Once she walked down the long stairs she entered the damp, gloomy dungeons, well the entrance was hardly appealing to the eye she carried on walking through, she could see the classroom down the corridor, suddenly she tripped over a small rock on the floor, her papers flying all over the floor, she let out a sigh and looked around, there was a small group of girls talking.

Larissa opened her eyes and looked towards whoever it was whose papers had just fallen to the ground nearby.
Larissa held up her wand "Lumos" She said and she immediately reckognised Professor Merrythought. Although they had never exactly met, Larissa had seen her up at the staff table.
"Are you alright?" She asked politely, picking up some of the papers.

"I don't think I am, my wrist hurts" she laughed a little, she had no idea why she was laughing, but she was very strange like that. She rummaged through her papers trying to pick them up. Then quickly picking up her wand before it went down a drain vent.

Libby heard someone trip over and was very suprized (lol) when Laris went over and helped. Libby would've too but she didn't feel like talking right now. The least she could do was be around people, even in the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back