Zaria Love

OOC First Name
Brandon
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
10" Cherry wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hello my lost boys and girls,

I have a few people who may need a little L o v e...

tumblr_inline_mz964iY0FL1rpl29c.gif

Zaria Love (prounounced Zhar-eye-ah)

Zaria is the owner of her family's jewelry company, Love Diamond Int'l. The company makes high-end jewelry for both muggles and magical folks alike, with the magical sort being enchanted to suit the needs of the consumer. Having spent the most of her life in Japan, she has decided to expand her horizons both professionally as well as personally by opening up a new branch of the company in New Zealand. Zaria is a sweet girl who is finding her own identity having lived in the shadows of her family's prestigious reputation in Japan. Having attended Mahoutokoro, the Japanese magical school for witches and wizards, she is a capable witch though a shotty broom rider, ironically. She is a glass half full type who is not afraid to try new things and push her comfort level. Her personality is a bit more reserved but confident as she deals with people on a daily basis. She is in need of the whole nine yards, Friends, Enemies, and of course a lover or two. She is not really a fling kind of girl, culturally speaking her family finds "loose" women to be an embarrassment to their families and would be deeply ashamed by this behavior. No the person she calls boyfriend and eventually husband most be a traditionalist in that regard, someone she can take home to meet the parents. She is Heterosexual, so while she would be pleased at punch if a woman was interested in her, she would not be able to be anything but friends. As for guys so long as the prospect is not much younger she would be fine dating most age appropriate men of various backgrounds, ethnicity, and believes. I would ask that they are not "Evil" though bad boys are welcomed. If that makes sense.

clark_2.jpg

Leo Stanton

Leo is a bookish type who recently was promoted to the head fo the Unspeakable department. I am doing a small rewrite on him, mostly his personality from clumsy rambler to someone a bit more cool and level headed. He is a bit of a work in progress in that regard and so long as interested parties are okay with that then the more entertaining this could become. Leo is a native Londonite who attended Hogwarts Scotland like most English-born students. He is a Slytherin Alumni though he seems more the Ravenclaw type. The reason he was sorted into Slytherin is because of his sharp wit and cunning nature. Being bookish meant that he was the easy target of bullies, but instead of fighting them through physical means he often got his revenge in more subtle ways. Being somewhat of a recluse he does struggle with social interaction which results in awkward moments and social chaos that is a bit of a nightmare. Being honest is the best policy and as such Leo can be a bit abrasive in his interactions with people as he can be blunt in an almost unforgiving way. But when you highlight the cons it is sometimes hard to see the pros but Leo has some redeeming qualities. He is compassionate, endearing, and humble who often puts the wants and needs of others before himself. He is a hard working man who has a deep love of magic and often studies the subject and all its many facets in his free time. He is a support of the ministry of magic and does believe that without the ministry the community would go uncheck and the world would slip into chaos. Leo is in need of friends, enemies, and lovers. He is demisexual meaning that he would date anyone or thing that he has a strong connection with though he does seem to be homoromantic, meaning he is more interested in males over females. However, that does not mean woman are ruled out in terms of love it just means it might take a little longer for him to find a connection and date a woman in the long run.

So these two kids need love. If you are interested then let me know. I am able to start some threads but things could move much quicker if others are willing to start a few threads themselves. So without further ado, I present my lovelies.

Hi! I'd like to get my character, Max Faber, more active, so I'll tell you a little about him and you let me know if you think he's a good fit for either character? Max is a Durmstrang grad, and is glad to be out of school. He was raised by an eccentric aunt after one parent was killed and the other imprisoned in an Auror raid. His parents are Scitorari. He doesn't talk about it, so it'd only come up if someone knew him or read the old article about it. He currently works as a photographer, freelancing for newspapers and magazines. Max is pretty closed off, but fun once he warms up to people. That takes a while though. He doesn't seem to have a romantic preference, but I see him as a bit of a commitment-phobe.

Max sounds interesting. I can seem him pairing well with either of my kids here.

Max & Zaria

This one is a little oil and water but that is not a bad thing. Zaria is not bubbly per say but she is positive and a bit upbeat. A true go-getter. With that said MAx might find her personality to be overwhelming if he is closed off from those around him. Zaria would see him more as a friend as a romantic relationship would be ruled out so long as max is a commitment-phobe. That does not mean that she could not flirt with the man like friends sometimes do and being a woman looking for something different in terms of her life, Max could offer a unique perspective as a photograph and journalist who has been all over the world.

Max & Leo

Leo is an unspeakable and so by nature, he is a bit on the quiet side of life. There is a chunk of his life that the can not discuss and so he understands that there are things that people are not comfortable with talking about. Leo would be interest in Max in a romantic way but nothing would stem from it at first as he does not know much about being in a relationship. A little more could come from this pair in terms of romance as Leo does not mind having short term relationships, something casual is more his style. He is a man who is dedicated to his work and as the new head of the unspeakable office means he has a lot to prove so complicated relationships would scare him.

Max & Jayke

I do have an eccentric Jayke Bartlowe who works as an editor at the Prophet who could also be an option as he could hire max for a little freelance work. He is a flirt and would be the wine and dine kind of guy with no strings what so ever other than a handsome man to spend time with. But he is a bit unusual so if he is someone you wished to have max interact with then just let me know and be warned that he is a quirky in an endearing kind of way.

I can't see Max and Zaria getting on too well either, and I can't think of any ideas at the moment for them to RP so perhaps we can table them for now?

As for Max and Leo, perhaps Max is tasked with getting some photos for a piece on Leo being the new Head of department for some wizarding magazine? It would get them talking.

Jayke sounds interesting if only to get me RPing Max with different types of people and seeing how he'd react. I haven't RPed him much so I'm still learning about him.

Well I tell you what let us throw Max and Leo together and see what happens from there we can then possible try Max and Jayke if you want. Would you like to start or shall I?

If you could, I'd be grateful. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back