Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Sierra

331gfw0.jpg
dq0upf.jpg

2w32b9j.png
2yuhmhh.png

Carson West
---Fun Loving, Artistic, Easy Going, Gryffindor, Smiles and Says too much, Not good with Secrets, Great at making friends, Outgoing, Unable to sit still.
Looking For:
---Friends: Anyone and Everyone. As long as they don't have bad attitude. Though Carson is extremely outgoing she does get along with people that are shy. Actually she likes to help people come out of their shells and become more outgoing and talkative.
---Crush/Boyfriend: Carson is kinda young for a relationship, but a guy who could be interested in a year or two would be nice. Maybe if things move fast it can be a cute little puppy love relationship now.
---Enemy: Carson has never had anyone dislike her so it would be interesting to have someone dislike her and maybe after time Carson would grow to slightly dislike this person as well.

Greyson West
---Confident, Sarcastic, Cocky, Secretly Nice, Determined, Acts Before Thinking, Not grand at making friends, Loud, Speaks his mind.
Looking For:
---Friends: Greyson is a loner right now. He is looking for people to be friends so that he can be more known. So now he is going through a phase in which he is actually trying to be nice enough to get close to a few people.
---Crush/Girlfriend: Greyson is cocky and annoying at times, but he would have a soft side if he had girlfriend.
---Someone To Like Him: It would help Greyson's ego (which probably wouldn't be a good thing) if someone would have a simple crush on him. Nothing would come out of it (unless planned) but just something to give an already confident boy a boost.
---Enemy: Easy one right here. Once you annoy Greyson once you annoy him for life. It would be nice if a few people could get on his wrong side so his Slytherin side could show a bit.

I can offer hayley for Greyson as.... Any xD
She's proud of being a pureblood and will only be friends with those who r wealthy . But she won't hang out with 'valley girls type'

I could offer Tegan as a friend for next year??
She's very bubbly, outgoing, slightly hyper and is a good girl generally. She doesn't believe in really enemies. She could be a friend for either of them, whoever you think is best :)

Hayley: Why don't we set up an rp and then see where things go. Greyson's family honestly doesn't have too much money but he hides it well. Either Hayley and Greyson will click perfectly or just stay as friends. I say we just see how things play out :)

Tegan: I think Tegan and Carson would be great friends. Two bubbly personalities would be fun :) I don't think Greyson and her will be too good of friends but we could try it if you wanted to make a guy friend.

Maybe Sidda could be kind of not really mentor but like an older friend or something for Carson? Sidda's brave, sassy, outgoing and if you're not a jerk she's quite bubbly and fun. She's also quite artistic - she's into music, drama and dance. What do you think? :p

Tegan: I think Tegan and Carson would be great friends. Two bubbly personalities would be fun :) I don't think Greyson and her will be too good of friends but we could try it if you wanted to make a guy friend.

That sounds good to me. It's up to you if you want to try with her and Greyson.

Alright cool2 xD

would u like to start? or should I?

I have a sweet young girl who i want big things to happen for. Lolli (Lollipop) Lovre. She is an orphan, but is spunky, exciting, and lovable. She could crush on Greyson, and be friends with Carson.
Granted, she's a year younger, but she's mature, and fun loving.
If Greyson got cocky, Lolli could easily put him in his place, with her skills in fighting =D
That might go along enemies! haha!

Tegan Harris said:
Was that for me? Because Hannah also posted...
If it was, then I think that sounds good. I'll start a topic for Carson and Penelope, can you start the other one?

Penelope Fournier said:
Tegan Harris said:
Was that for me? Because Hannah also posted...
If it was, then I think that sounds good. I'll start a topic for Carson and Penelope, can you start the other one?
Sorry what?

Vanessa: Oh I remember Penelope. Yeah why don't Carson and her meet up again. Sorry that roleplay died down before. Life got busy again. Silly life taking over my HNZ time. Would you like to start or would you like me to?
Sidda: I can see Sidda and Carson getting along quite well. Two outgoing personalities together are never a bad thing. We should start something. Do you want to start or do you want me to?
Tegan: Tegan and Greyson could try something. Let's wait and see though. don't want to push that one too much.
Sally: Can you start the rp? Thank you :)
Cole: Lolli seems interesting. I think her and Greyson would be a good rp. Maybe even Carson as well. Since Greyson feels lonely maybe we should start a Greyson Lolli one first lol.

I think I replied to everyone...

EDIT: Oh and if anyone wants to reply to this rp Click I started it a bit ago no replies. It's with Carson in the garden. Just to save a post if you want. Just throwing it out there

Awesome, glad to know. Would you like to wait until after Lolli is sorted for us to have a roleplay. Or do it on the next Brightstone weekend? Since she's constantly out and about =D .
Just let me know when, where, and which one of us shall start =)

Sidda: I can see Sidda and Carson getting along quite well. Two outgoing personalities together are never a bad thing. We should start something. Do you want to start or do you want me to?

Yay! :D Could you maybe start it, and I'll reply asap. Thanks ;)

Carson West said:
Vanessa: Oh I remember Penelope. Yeah why don't Carson and her meet up again. Sorry that roleplay died down before. Life got busy again. Silly life taking over my HNZ time. Would you like to start or would you like me to?
Okay. Sorry for the confusion before. I was tired, and as you may have noticed, I don't make sense when I'm tired. *is referring to the conversation about cheese puffs and google being in the equation of life*

So yeah, can you please start a topic? Got back from vacation, and trying to reply to ones that were replied to when I was away.

Vanessa Parker said:
Carson West said:
Okay. Sorry for the confusion before. I was tired, and as you may have noticed, I don't make sense when I'm tired. *is referring to the conversation about cheese puffs and google being in the equation of life*

So yeah, can you please start a topic? Got back from vacation, and trying to reply to ones that were replied to when I was away.
I worry about you, child :tut:
but you know I love you and how random you are when you're tired :wub:

I have Sara who could be a friend of Carson or a girl who has a crush on/ girlfriend of Grayson either one you know?

Sara is confident and outgoing, she can be sarcastic, but is funny and open-minded, she can be a bit insecure, but will take no rubbish from anyone. She loves reading, acting and singing. She could use some more friends or a crush.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back