Jumping On The Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Esquire

I thought that was rather funny, myself :p

Alright, well, okay.. long story short, I'm making a band as well :D
Sam did say in his audition thing that we should start up our own bands, and that competition was good :lol:

So here I am.. :mellow: And having a mind blank..

Oh right, so here I am, forming a band :lol: You know the drill. I'll post an audition thread in the Wrock Club, and then it's open for anyone to post in. After a week or so (or as long as it takes to get a good number of replies), I'll pick people for each position, and then notify them. We can set up rehearsals, or maybe concerts, etc etc.

I haven't started the audition thread yet, but I'll post a link here once I have :D Oh and the position of lead singer is taken by yours truly! But I may need back-up singers, so don't let that stop you trying out!

So if you're interested, then either post here letting me know in advance, or just show up in the Wrock Club room!

- Noah/Viv/TheAwesomeOne But you can just call me Viv :p

You're right to have older students? Cause the other band didn't really want them. And I want Angus to be in a band...I was going to have him set up his own but I'm lazy so this will work better.

So yeah, pop me down. ^_^ (As Angus, not Violet :r: )
*ish going to audition soonish*

Yep :D All ages

On the posters it says 3rd years and below are preferrable, but it's still open for the older kids :lol:

I want to do it as well.
Well on my other character. Kaede Okinawa.
It would be weird if this character tried out for it. :frantics:
I was considering making my own band as well when he said that, but I lacked the motivation to do it.
xD
So I'll try out for this one.

Thanks, I thought it stunk though xD
I was gonna make her mess up, but I forgot too Dx
I just didn't want her to seem perfect. xD

I want Ares to try out but im studying for exams and dont really have enough time right now to compose his audition.
Hmmmm can I copy my post from the first auditions? lol

Kaede: Yeah, to be honest I actually prefer them to at least make some little mistakes :p It shows that they're actually human! :lol: Instead of just *here is a link to the video, I play it perfectly like this* xD But nah, yours is good. Everyone's is good so far! :-SS

Neita: :o No you may not copy your last post! :glare: I only want original, dedicated people, thankyouverymuch :p

DARN!! :p Lol...

hmmm i dont think i can audition then... dont have time right now... Today might be my last time on for 3 weeks :(

(then i'll be on twice a day everyday)

*sigh... I'll try and come on 2mrw... but chances are i wont audtion :( :(

Oh ok cool. It was something that I had been thinking about the last time I had auditioned, it didn't seem real, so I realized that I need to not try and make her seem so perfect. But yeah, I know what you mean. xD

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back