Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia had expected this valentine’s days to go as terrible as all of them had gone before, and by terribly, it was mostly being terribly alone, but she had gotten a rose, a yellow one, and not one that was from a sibling that was supposed to send her one. Leia had a friend, and she almost thought she wouldn’t mind her friend knowing how hard she did work. She was still cagey about a lot of things with her, but perhaps she didn’t need to be. All in all, with most of these dances being pretty boring and lonely affairs for her, Leia had come to the hall wearing one of her favourite outfits, favourite dresses and was going to try and just focus on having a good night. SHe wasn’t exactly going to start dancing on her own, but at least for once, as she walked around the room, her expression didn’t sit as harshly.

Ana Sofia loved valentine's. She always had. A feeling that had only grown since she had gotten to Hogwarts. Between the rose deliveries, the dance and the generally nice vibe that hung around the castle during the day she had been feeling great. Sure, actually having someone to share it with since her friends now had would've been nice but she was perfectly fine on her own as well. Wandering into the hall Ana got herself a cupcake from the snack table first before making her way around, beaming at the sight of all the lovely outfits and decorations. Even after having already attended the valentine's dances in her previous years she kept enjoying it, always taken by the house elfs in their little outfits. In fact so taken by it all that she accidentally bumped someone with her shoulder, dropping her cupcake on the floor in the process. "Sorry about that!" Ana apologized, looking down at the now smudged cupcake on the floor with a soft giggle. "At least it didn't get on either of us, right?"

Leia had been just watching the dancing crowd as someone bumped into her. She stumbled a little at the bump and then glanced at who had done it. Where she might've otherwise been very annoted, her anger sat at a much more neutral level, neither that annoyed or unannoyed. She could at least agree that it was nice they hadn't gotten on to either of them. "Definitely, this my favourite dress," Leia told the girl, her tone a little sharp but she accompanied it with a small smile,to show she wasn't actually annoyed. "And your outfit is cute, I love pink," she decided to add, attempting to soften over her sharpness.

Ana Sofia was relieved the girl wasn't too annoyed after she bumped into her. Either that or she just wasn't showing it. She knew some people might've reacted a lot differently. "I can see why, it's very pretty on you." She replied when the girl mentioned the dress she was wearing being her favourite. Personally, she didn't think she could ever just pick one outfit she liked more than most of her others but she appreciated the sentiment of people having a favourite outfit. "Thanks!" Ana Sofia beamed when the girl complimented her own outfit. It seemed simple compared to some of the dresses she had already seen around the hall but she liked it. It was nice, flowy and perfect to dance in. "Are you here alone?" She asked, looking around the hall to see if anyone was heading their way. Maybe the girl was waiting on someone.

Leia bit back a retort as the girl complimented her, she didn't even know why the negative words appeared in her head, but she was glad to stop them from being said. Leia's reaction most of the time was just a slightly poorly timed sentence with a sharp tone, likely why she'd never made a friend until Kia. Because Luxen and that didn't count. "Yes, but it's not sad, I wanted to come alone," she replied, the latter part of her sentence added quickly, she didn't know why, she just hadn't wanted to answer and have it seem like she didn't have friends she could've come with.

Ana Sofia nodded when the girl mentioned it wasn't sad that she had come alone, that she had wanted to. "Totally." She agreed with her. "I came alone too." Why would anyone think coming to a dance alone was sad? It wasn't sad. She had made some great memories by going to the dances alone and talking to people she had never spoken to before. "Do you reckon I should clean that up..?" Ana Sofia asked as she glanced back down at the cupcake smudged on the floor. It wasn't much of a question though. She knew she should clean it up, make sure no one would accidentally slip on it.

Leia nodded, a little surprised that this girl had come alone too. She had to bite back the question of whether that had been this girl's choice or if it had been because no one had asked her to the dance. Leia looked down at the mess and shook her head, she took out her wand, and with a flick and little muttering of the incantation the mess vanished. "No need," she told her. "I'm Leia by the way," she introduced holding out her hand to the other girl. She was talking to her, and they were being friendly, so there was no harm in introducing herself.

Ana Sofia watched as the other girl took out her wand and made the mess she had created disappear, which was just another moment to prove that she just wasn't as smart as others. She had been ready to head off and go gather a bunch of napkins to clean up the mess, not even considering magic for a second. "Oh! That's so smart, thanks." She beamed. Sure, some people would think it was a tiny effort, maybe the other girl even did so too, but it was one that saved her a lot of effort in return. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ana Sofia. Most of my friends just call me Ana." She smiled at Leia. "Do you reckon this would be more fun with an actual date?" She asked looking around, curious for what the other girl thought about it. "I mean I've never been with a date so I wouldn't know if I'm missing out." She added with a soft giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back