Jokes

Courtney nodded at Professor Manteia. "Yes, sir. They were Maddiie Hollawarth and Ginny Porter. Ginny is a Ravenclaw student, and Maddiie was a part of the sorority, she is also a Hufflepuff student"

'What?' ginny replied innocently.

Maddiie laughed. "We should do something now." she said.

"Thank you Miss Potter.", Professor Manteia replied calmly. "Do you have any suggestions as to what consequences might be appropriate for the two? Aside from being removed from the sorority, that is. Otherwise, I will simply inform their Heads of House and suggest some removal of points or privileges."<i></i>

Courtney continued to look up at Professor Manteia, if she didn't have him as a Professor earlier in the year, she'd probably be frightened of him. "I'd really hate to see Ravenclaw lose points, but I guess that could work as a punishment. Maybe also have them write an apology letter to the rest of the students in their houses for losing points?"

"And I think an apology to you for disregarding your instructions as a Prefect would be in order. Wouldn't you agree?", Professor Manteia stated with the intention of it being done regardless of Miss Potter's response.

"Will I be seeing you in my class again this year?", Professor Manteia asked, curious to see how many of the third years would return to his Arithmancy lessons.
<i></i>

Courtney tried to resist blushing at Professor Manteia's comment on the students having to write an apology letter for disregarding her as a Prefect. When he moved on to ask about Arithmancy, she was relieved by the topic change. "Of course I'll be returning! I loved Arithmancy! So, how much tougher will the class be for fourth year students?"

Sigh. "Three broomstick?" she said.

'Ok but i'm broke, i think. No idea.' Ginny replied. 'Fly there?' she tried.

"I got you. Sure." Maddiie said.

'Accio Ginny's firebolt,' she caught her broom and mounted it, already hovering. 'C'mon then,' she said swooping back dwon near maddiie, a mischevious grin on her face.

"Accio Maddiie broom." The room had appear swooping down to the ground. Maddiie mounted her broom, and took off hovering next to Ginny.

"I think that you will find this year both interesting and challenging, but definitely worthwhile. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first year of study.", Professor Manteia replied calmly. "However, it is time for me to be on my way. Thank you again for your efforts to ensure proper behavior of the other students.", he added before continuing down the corridor at a brisk pace.<i></i>

"See you around, Professor Manteia." Courtney replied before making her way back to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

Ginny grinned again and zoomed off leaving Maddiie to catch up.When she noticed she was near, she swerved round and stopped in front of her.

"Ginny" Maddiie had almost fell off her broom, in some way she had not seen Ginny stopped and was almost hanging onto her broom, but she managed to flip and save herself before disaster.

'yes?' Ginny asked inocently as she was sure Maddiie was back on her broom safely.

"Nevermind, I'm such a cluts." she smiled at her turning red.

'Worse than me, i bet.' ginny giggled. 'I was gonna say. before you fell off your broom, what bout another race?' ginny remined her.

"Your on." she lean her body on, ready to race her.

'Good. thank..' ginny trailled off though as she noticed Maddiie had already started pelting off. She put on a scowl and leaned low on her broom pelting afetr her, helplessly stopping the grin spreading onto her face.

9sorry for the godmod, couldn't help it. :) )

Maddiie turn to see Ginny speeding right after her."Hey Ginny catch up." she yelled back after her.

'well it would have been helpful if you told me you had started,' ginny shouted back jokingly. she was catching up fast when she put her head back down. In 2 mins she was level with the back of her broom.

"What that I can't hear you." Maddiie said joking with her, but she was fast she was already on Maddiie tail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back