Jokes

When Maddiie completely ignored Courtney's presence, and continued to fight with Ginny, Courtney was livid. She took a few steps closer to where Maddiie was on the ground gripping Ginny's hair and crossed her arms. "Maddiie! As a Prefect at this school, I advise you to listen to what I say. Now you will let go of Ginny immediately and explain what is going on, or we're going to take a trip to Headmistress Barker's office."

Ginny listened to Maddiie. She went over what she had done in her head. 'Ok. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of had a go at you.' said ginny going very red. She felt maddiie's grip loosen slightly.

Maddiie let go of her hair. Laying down on her back, she was a little red herself and felt bad all over again, including her stomach.

Professor Manteia was patrolling the lower corridors when he came upon three girls, two of whom were on the floor and appeared somewhat disheveled. He noted that the third girl was Courtney Potter, one of the Ravenclaw Prefects, whom he had taught earlier in the year. "Good afternoon ladies. Is there anything going on here that I should be aware of?", he asked in a mildly threatening tone.<i></i>

Courtney let out a sigh of relief once Professor Manteia appeared before them. Wow, this guy has perfect timing. She turned to him with her arms still crossed. "Actually Sir, there are a few things you should be aware of. First of all, I found these two girls physically fighting each other. Then when I asked them to stop and explain, they ignored my requests twice. I was about to notify a Professor, so I'm thankful that you came."

Maddiie was still on the floor out of breath, She listen in as the professor and Courtney discus their situation. Maddiie could not help but smirk on the inside but she gave them in awkward look.

"Fighting and ignoring a Prefect? Would either of you care to offer some type of explanation for this behavior?", Professor Manteia stated with marginal interest, particularly as none of the principles appeared to be in Slytherin.<i></i>

Maddiie stood up.
She stood silence looking at Ginny than back at the Professor.

ginny looked ashamed. She stood up, finding energy still crammed in her. She looked at Maddiie and tried to think of a way to tell her to run. She stared at her.

Maddiie eyes widen as she stared at Ginny.
She than mouthed "run" as in to run now.

Professor Manteia observed as the two girls slowly picked themselves up off the ground, wondering if either of them would have the courage to speak.<i></i>

Courtney looked at the two girls, then glanced in Professor Manteia's direction for a few seconds before settling her gaze on Maddiie and Ginny once again. Why aren't they answering the question Professor Manteia asked? I hope they're not up to something else, I wouldn't want Ravenclaw to lose points over one student's actions.

ginny glanced at the Proffessor and Courtney. She eyed a passage from them and looked at Maddiie. She nodded and started pelting down the corridor, through the passage and skidded round the corner.

Maddiie followed Ginny running as fast as she could, before she hit the corner, she shouted"Were sorry about this" she smirked running down the stairs, almost missing it as it moved quickly to the other side. Ginny was right besides her, no time for talk she felt herself sweat coming down her head. Oh god I hope it don't go towards my eyes, she thought as she kept running. They made towards the front entrance of the castle than ran out close to the forest. Maddiie stop almost collapsing catching her breath, she bent over and vomit on the grass. It had been a long time she had ran so fast, the last time she could remember was when she was younger. After she finally could breath she looked at Ginny feeling a little dumb about the whole thing. "Well that was interesting" she smirked.

Ginny kept pelting down the corridors, seeing maddiie right beside her. She saw her stop so she did to. she looked as Maddiie recovered. ginny was breathing slowly but it didn't matter. Ginny burst out laughing and having to clutch her sides in the end.

"Ginny." Maddiie started to laugh to. "That was crazy were to crazy to even think of doing that." she kept smiling and giggling even though she just puked her breakfast out. "You think we will be getting in trouble?" she asked her.

'probably.' said ginny, making her laughing die. 'I'm so sorry maddiie. i never meant to do that, don't know what came over me. you ok?'

"Hey everyone have a tough day, so I have to show you tough love. You will always be one of my besties. " Maddiie grin. "But you sure got a arm." she laughed again, remembering Ginny punching her in the stomach.

Professor Manteia watched as the two girls darted down the corridor. His intial instinct was to yell at them to stop, his second to stun them, but ultimately, he opted to do nothing at all. As they disappeared from sight, he turned calmly to Courtney. "Do you know the names of those students?", he asked casually. Deducting house points or notifying their Heads of Houses about their conduct would be simpler than expending any energy on tracking them down afterall.<i></i>

'Really? i always thought i was quite weak in that aspect,' ginny said glad that she wasn't to hurt. 'Wonder if courtney will tell on us.'

"Yeah you do, you got strength of a tiger." Maddiie smiled. "Yeah she will I don't blame her, Perfects got to do what a perfects got too do." she shrugged her shoulders. "So what was it you say about others making fun of you." she asked her.

'Oh well. Oh it's nothing now. Just took it too far i guess.' said ginny shrugging her shoulders. she felt her legs were quite numb now.

"Well you know I'm always here to talk too. Even If I am sounding corny now." she chuckle a little.

'Just a bit like,'Ginny replied.

"Ginny" Maddiie scowled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back