Jokes

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
Ginny walked along the corridor quite loudly. she had just been insulted to the core about her in Transfiguration and she just didn't feel good about it. She sat huffily on the window sill and closed her eyes trying to calm herself down.

Maddiie was walking along the first corridor looking at the different portraits of different wizard and witches trying to conversate with each other. One even tried to talk to her but she ignored the pictures, once she saw Ginny who seem mad about something. "Hey Ginny, what's ah happening?" she said in her fake italian accent.

'Nothing,' said Ginny, annoyed still. She opened her eyes and noticed it was Maddiie. She did a fake smile towards.

"Well it can't be nothing. Because nothing can't just be nothing" she said in a fake southern accent.

'Nothing can be nothin coz apparently i'm nothing now,' snapped ginny. She felt guilty all of a sudden but she didn't want to admit it.

"What in bloody merlin wrong with you" she said a little upset towards her attitude.

'Who knows. Why don't you ask the bloody people that told me that?'Ginny replied, getting onto her feet.

Maddiie looked at her confused. "What;s wrong with you" she asked again on a serious note.

'Nothing. Nothing is wrong with me. hy does everyone think there is something wrong with me? Do I have my head sewn on backwards or something?' ginny said louder this time. She was fed up with thinking she was different in some way.

"Well Fine than, you don't have to come and yell at me like that. All you have to say is leave you alone" Maddiie shot back.

'On you go then. i didn't ask you to bother me in the first place.' Ginny shouted back. She shot up to Maddie and pushed her. 'Go then.' she shouted to her face.

"Ginny don't do that. Please quit pushing me." Maddiie looked really angry.

'Why should I?' said ginny pushing her agian. 'Everyone else pushed me arond half the time. I'm just getting my own back.' Ginny pushed her again harder.

"Ginny but I don't do that to you. SO QUIT" she got up on her face. Maddiie felt her face turn red, she did not want to hurt Ginny but she was getting to her badly.

'I don't care aymore. hear that!' Ginny said loudly again.

Maddiie pushed her back hard. "I hope you felt that" she looked at her.

Ginny looked stunned for a minute before feling the anger rush into her again. She raised her hand and slapped maddiie across her face.

Maddiie was shocked, never did she felt that big slap cross her face. She felt the blood rushed to her and charged at Ginny pinning her down. "No Ginny stop it. I'm warning you" she said to her once again.

ginny felt herself getting pinned down. She struggled against maddiie ignoring what she said. 'No. I'm a nothing remember. Why should i if i'm a nothing?' she kicked her legs and caught maddiie in the stomach.

Maddiie felt a kicked luge into her stomach she clutch her stomach in pain with one hand , and pulled on Ginny hair pinning her down more to the floor.

'Get off m,' Ginny said, squeezing maddiie's hand away from her.

"Never" Maddiie said holding her hair. "Until you apologize" Maddiie added.

Courtney was walking down the first floor corridor when she noticed two of her fellow classmates creating a rather large commotion. Seeing that something suspicious was going on, she approached them. "What on Earth is going on here, ladies?"

She stared at the two girls on the floor in bewilderment, and waited for at least one of them to explain the situation.

(((( I was gonna jump in and be like "What in Merlin's saggy pants are you blast ended skanks doing?!?!?!?! But then I decided to let Courtney handle it :p Continue with the RP.... :p )))

Maddiie heard a familiar voice but ignored still holding Ginny hair."NO GINNY I WILL LET YOU GO, IF YOU CALM DOWN." Maddiie yelled at her, it wasn't best to yell at her but she was not trying to get hit again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back