Jokes

'Never mind,' sighed Ginny as she leaveled(sp?) her body with maddiie's. she straightned up a bit. She was level anyway.

"Oh come on Ginny." Maddiie said stopping in mid-air.

Ginny saw Maddiie stop suddenly so ginny mimicked her movement swinging round to face her again. 'what?'

"Are we not supposed to be racing." she asked her.

'Well i thought that. why did you stop then?'Ginny asked cheerfully still.

Maddiie looked at her confused, "Because you did." she said

'Did I stop?'Ginny asked confused even more now. 'I didn't stop.'

"Oh wow I was confused by your action," Maddiie said to her blushing. "Let's go."

'never mind,' ginny strained to say, trying not to laugh. She turned and flew slowly towards the destination. She waited for Maddiie to start before she would pick up speed.

Maddiie lean forwards catching up to Ginny. "I will get you Ginny." Maddiie joked

'Really?' Ginny yelled, leaning forward quickly and letting the wind whip on her face as she pelted forward now. She dived down a metre closer to the ground.

"Whoa that was awesome Ginny." Maddiie said diving under making a loop turn

'Thanks. looks like we've both been practising,' giny commented on maddiie's loop thing.(sorry)

"I see that. Will you be playing quitddtch this year?" she asked Ginny

'Yeah. i got asked to be the beater for ravenclaw again. Are you? you better be,' Ginny said cheerfully, going slightly faster.

"Well yeah, but I don't know who will be captain." she said following Ginny.

'Well, i know i'll never be captain, that's for certain.'ginny said playfully back. She saw three broomsticks ahead and leaned lower on her broom.

"Oh sorry passing through." she said to the other fliers. "Ginny you can't doubt yourself always, you will be something just believe in yourself." she said doing her upside move on her broom, so it will be like if Maddiie was Ginny refection.

'I don't always doubt myself. i just know i will never be captain in quidditch.' she said, speeding up so that the end of her broom was level with maddiie's front.

"Hey only time can tell." she said still reflecting her.

'Yeah, yeah. It can tell everything, that's for sure' ginny replied. She skidded to a halt next to three broom stciks and jumped down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back