OOC First Name
Claire
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Van expected to find some strange things in the Hogwarts garden, but she had never seen anything like this. At first she wasn't even sure what she was looking at, but as she tip-toed closer to the bush of interest, she saw that the two blobs sticking out from beneath it were in fact the soles of a pair of shoes, and the shoes were connected to a pair of ankles, and the ankles were connected to.... well, she couldn't see that far, but presumably a pair of legs. Who the heck laid down under a bush? Were they having a nap? Hiding? Dead? There was only one way to find out. Rolling up her sleeves, Van grasped the ankles and yanked as hard as she could.

''Hi, are you okey?'' She asked her friend Van and she walked closer to her. Bella was finished her time at green house. Bella hoped that she was fine.

@Van Voclain

Axel was taking his studies very seriously this year and trying to find opportunities to practice where he could. He'd practiced some in his common room, and today he was under a bush to practice some more. So far, it hadn't been very fruitful. Axel was pretty sure he might very even dozed off for a second or two. He finally heard some movement and he readied his wand. A moment later, he felt his body being pulled out from the bush. "Aaaaaaargh!" he yelled, scurrying out from beneath the bush so he could face his attacker. "Whaddyadothatfor?" he gasped as he looked up to see two girls standing above him.

While Van had been sneaking up on the boy in the bush, someone else had sneaked up on her. She grinned and put her hands on her hips. "Um, what are you hiding in a bush for?" she countered. "Naughty naughty! Look what I found, Eliza. Isn't he clearly up to no good?"

''Did you use magic Van? I told you that i am voried about you, but i am sorry, professor to is here.'' Elizabella was woried about Van that she use magic and she was jinxed our something? Bella walked closed to boy. ''What was you doing there, don't worry professor will be help you.'' She smiled the boy and hoped that he can a little relax and it was weird thing of her if he was in pain.

@Professor Landon Carter
@Van Voclain
@Axel Zhefarovich II

"Who said I need a professor?" Axel huffed as he stood up and brushed his pants off. Realizing he had left his wand behind, Axel dove back under and grabbed it quickly, getting up and brushing his pants off again before pocketing his wand. These two girls were annoying, especially the one who was calling a professor over. "I'm not up to no good" Axel stated firmly. It wasn't like he'd had the chance to jinx anyone yet. Then, he'd have been up to no good. "It's just a good thinking spot" he stated, straightening his robes so they could see he was a Ravenclaw. They were thinkers, after all.

"No," Van said, mildly offended that Elizabella thought she needed magic when she had brawn and brains. "We don't need a professor." The 'we' had slipped out before she could help it. Well, between a bush-lurker and a tell-tale, Van knew whose side she was on - even if that side was a Ravenclaw. "See? He's fine. Seriously, you don't have to run to a professor every time something fun happens. We're only messing about." Van turned to the boy. "You know there's probably poo under there, right? And mice and all sorts. You are disgusting."

Sorry for the delay!! Crazy times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back