Jamin in Jamaica

Caysi nodded. "That sounds good, we'll be there at that time." Caysi smiled. "I'm allergic to peanuts but I don't think that Jason is allergic to anything, right?" She asked Jason. Caysi nodded, "We'll see you then." She said smiling and walking back with Jason and then apparated back to New Zealand.

Jay smiled at the guys attempt to get an emotional response from him. He didn't give him what he wanted though. " Well i guess that just means you in for a bigger treat when you do hear about me. Lucky you." He was jogging alongside Caysi, he wasn't out of breath yet as he was quite fit. He looked back at the guy when he was spoken too. " No im not allergic to anything." He watched Caysi apperated then he looked at Alex with a slight frown, then he apperated back to Caysi

Caysi sighed, she needed a shower badly. Running wasn't her thing latley but that wasn't an excuse to be a stinky slob. After finishing her shower she needed to find some clothes that were appropriate to suit the extreme heat in Jamaica, it was superiorly hot, but Caysi hoped that it would cool down by the night time. She picked out a cute red top, shorts and pink pumpsto go along with it. She was contemplating on whether to change to flat or sandals but decided that she wouldn't. Caysi looked at herself, she had gotten pretty pale in the past few months, but all that could change with some tanning lotion, or the beach.

Caysi looked for Jason and realized that he was in the shower.
Jason,
Meet me at Alex's, better come soon or else I'm going to have to kick your arse!

Caysi
She quickly wrote him a note and left for Alex's house. She got on the door step and wasn't sure what to do so she knocked on the door and waited for Alex to come.

Alex watched as Caysi parted from them, leaving the two guys on the path alone. Alex was about to smile at Jason before he parted but he noticed he was being frowned at. He frowned back, wondering why he had left it till now before Jason had frowned at him.
Shrugging, he turned round and started running towards the town, 75% of his full speed. He thought he might as well cook something simple since he still hadn't tested out the cooker at home. He wasn't even sure if it would light with the wood he'd collected but he'd give it a go anyway.

By the time Alex got back to the house, his satchel now full with chillies, couscous and Reggae sauce, the sun was almost setting. He stretched, making sure to put the bag high on the shelf as he went for a shower to relax his muscles. It had been kind of intense, his training today, running all that way and back, though he wasn't too happy on not getting to go to the beach like he had planned.
But it didn't matter, he thought to himself, cheering up at the thought of getting to annoy Jason. He changed into a loose-fitting, light blue polo shirt and some bermuda shorts before going out to speak to the neighbours. After all, it wasn't very friendly if he didn't warn them there might be some noise from his house tonight because of dinner.
When he got back, he noticed Caysi had dressed more approriate to the weather. It didn't cool much at night, mostly because of the humidity in the air, but he had found sitting outside on the floor was the best way to keep warm. It was still toasty for hours after sun light was down.
Stepping behind Caysi, he wrapped his arms around her waist, moving her around whilst hugging her so she ended up facing the front yard again. 'Don't mind sitting outside do ya?' he whispered in her ear, before letting her go and opening the door to grab a table and some chairs. The aroma of his spicy couscous travelled outside and his stomach grumbled in response. He had not eaten since breakfast and was currently starving but he would wait until Jason arrived. He took a seat, swinging back onto two legs. 'Where's Jason?' he asked her, sending a bright cheery smile her way.

Caysi nearly jumped out of her skin when Alex was behind her, she just smiled and let him take her where ever. " Sure, doesn't matter to me." She shrugged. " Does it get any cooler here at night?" She asked Alex hoping that it did, she didn't want to boil again. " He was taking to long in the shower, so I just left him." She laughed and sat next to Alex. " It's actually quite peaceful here." Caysi said looking out into what seemed a sand heaven. " Has Jason been tested enough, or is there some more testing to do?" She laughed turning her head back to Alex.

Jason walked around the house in search of Caysi. He frowned as he got to the kitchen. Another note with his name on, was this going to be their main way of comunicaation or something. He sighed when he read it, he didn't like this friend of hers but never the less he had to be kind to her. He apperated and when his feet touched the ground he looked around and walked over to the two. He frowned as he saw Alex being a little over friendly with her. He didnt like it at all and if he tried anything that displeassed Jason then he would have something to say. He smiled as he reached her kissing her on the lips. " Hello my beautiful lady" He sat next to her

Alex laughed as Caysi complained about the heat. He had too when he had just moved here but he was now used to it thankfully. He rolled his eyes in her direction. 'Actually, not really. Too humid and the grounds too warm for it to get below 25.'
Well at least he was being truthful. He could of just be mean and said it grew hotter at night, or even worse, said she'd need a jacket because it would be freezing later on. 'Shower? No my darling. I do not think any man has spent too long in the shower,' he joked back with her, though he was voicing out his opinion. A guy spending too long in the shower was unheard of in his eyes. He shot a nice look of wait and see when she asked him about Jason as he heard someone land on the ground near them.
'Ah Jason. The guy who spends too long in the shower,' Alex greeted him, a cheerful smile on his face, showing off his white teeth. 'How you doing?' he asked, before returning the chair to it's four legs. He stood up and mock saluted him before heading away to the kitchen. Mmhmm, he thought to himself, the smell of the couscous sending his mouth watering.
Minutes later, he was emerging with 3 plates and forks in one hand and in the other, held in a tea towl, was a hot ceramic plate filled with the chile, reggae couscous. 'Dish up guys. Made it as soon as I got back from town today,' he told them, setting the stuff down in front of them. He was waiting patiently to see how Jason's reaction to the food was. He hadn't put much spice in seeing as Caysi was eating it, but he wondered if Jason was the kinda guy who would take the spice game challenge for the fun of it with Jamaican food. Or in that matter, what Jason's reactions were in the first place.

Caysi laughed. " Good, don't want to turn into a french fry." She laughed at Alex's comment. " Well, shouldn't it just be a quick in and out ordeal?" She asked laughing. Caysi watched Jason come to the house, and gave him a quick kiss back. Caysi tried the food that Alex brought, she liked it a lot. " This is really good, what is it?" She asked Alex, then turned to Jason to see his reaction towards the food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back