James Potter is back by popular demand!

James Potter

Wand
16 inches Mahogony Pheonix Feather Core
Okay, posting this for Cecily to see when she logs on!
And to say hello!

I plan on staying as James Siruis Potter (son of Harry and Ginny Potter)

Born November 7th 2004!!!!

James is now Seventeen and has decided not to graduate Hogwarts after receaving and accepting an offer to play professional Quidditch.

His dad wasn't too pleased, they got into an arguement and James has done what any sensible seventeen year old wizard would do, left the country and fled to New Zealand (at least untill Quidditch Season picks back up ;D)

Unfortunately I would love to spam but can't since for some reason my character is a 'member' that doesn't have full acess to the site, If Cecily might fix that for me please that would be awesome!

Any Questions feel free to PM!

*James might attend HNZ in order to graduate hint hint!

Well Isabella for one is thrilled that you're back :lol: but am completely biased of course.
Must actually dig up the rp we had where we argued, know it's here somewhere. :ph43r: :hug: :hug: so happy. :glomp2:

Interesting story
^_^
Awesome to see someone that apparently everyone but me knows
xD
but still, great intro to NZ

Of course you would throw that in my face Isabella! XD

I came with all of the other HS Students last year for the Triwizard Cup but left early!

James! *tackle :hug: * I'm me Z!

Welcome Back!!

James' account should be able to view the OT board now. I didn't know that's what you had meant in your PM. ;)
That was just an error ZB made when I told it to put all HS/Durmstrang students into the member group.
Anyhow, welcome back and I don't think he should be coming back as a student 'till Y7, but he'll be welcomed whenever he does. ;) :D

hey :)

you may have an enemie Arisa is a Snape fan :D

i hope we can RP in the future :p

Arisa Havishmen said:
Why would that make him her enemy?
Harry ended up liking and appreciating Snape. So much so that he named one of his children after him (ALbus Severus). It was never Harry v. Snape. It was always Harry v. Voldemort. Good v. Evil. And unless Arisa supports Voldemort then she shouldn't be James' enemy. If she does support Voldemort then she is the world's enemy.

JAMES :hug: :frantics:

You're back!!

If you fancy a rp let me know!!

Nina will have some things to say to you about living Bella last 'year' :p

But I'm glad you're back :D :hug:

Professor Nicolas King said:
Arisa Havishmen said:
Why would that make him her enemy?
Harry ended up liking and appreciating Snape. So much so that he named one of his children after him (ALbus Severus). It was never Harry v. Snape. It was always Harry v. Voldemort. Good v. Evil. And unless Arisa supports Voldemort then she shouldn't be James' enemy. If she does support Voldemort then she is the world's enemy.
well she never really liked Harry Potter that much, shes not for Voldemort far from it. She just dosnt like him that much :p

Nina Patrokov said:

You're back!!

Hey Nina, they made up go to Brightstone. Walk in winter :wub: :r:

Carmen Peregrin said:
Nina Patrokov said:

You're back!!

Hey Nina, they made up go to Brightstone. Walk in winter :wub: :r:
Yes but Nina doesn't know this :r:

Many happy welcomes, Mr. James Potter! Your plot sounds like it's going to be fun to read as it unfolds through rps. Have fun! Great to have you here! :)

~Cecily

Never popped in here to say this, but WELCOME BACK!!

Maybe at some point James and Lily can have an rp making fun of the fact that she has the same name as his sister. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back