Corrine Lagos

7th Year | Cullen <3
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Corrine Lagos took a look around the room, pulling the strings on her hat tighter as she did. The room was beautifully decorated as usual, but this year it felt even more special, probably because this would be her final Halloween party. The seventh year had never been a huge halloween person, but there was always something fun about it, and with the stress that she knew was about to come her way, the teenager was not going to turn down a spot of fun. Figuring that Cullen would be by soon, Corrine walked deeper into the party, her nose and feet taking her in the direction of the snacks. She had a pleasant smile on her face as she side stepped students here and there, her height of great benefit in keeping the table in sight.

Last edited:
Bada Yeong walked into the Great Hall and looked around, she was tempted to find someone her own age but first she saw Corrine. Corrine was her brother's girlfriend and Bada wasn't really too sure how she felt about the older girl. She couldn't articulate what it was that bothered her, but she was jealous of the time Cullen spent with the older girl. She herself had always hoped her brother would spend more time with her when they went to the same school. In an instant she decided to do something she normally wouldn't do. She loaded up one of the soft rubber/foam arrows on to her bow and shot it toward's the back of Corrine. She decided not to stick around to see if it hit or not and turned around to run away and bumped straight into another person. Looking up she spotted her brother and she knew she'd be in trouble. "Oh."

Cullen ended up spotting his younger sister enter the Great Hall and followed her in afterward. He was momentarily distracted by looking over at the food table as his stomach growled. The options did look really tasty, but when he looked back and caught up to his sister he saw something he never thought he'd see. Bada was shooting an arrow straight at Corrine. "YeongBada!" He said using the Korean way to phrase her name and to speak in after. "What are you thinking? How could you do that? Do you want to be kicked out of school for harming others?" Cullen said as his sister turned and rammed into him. He took her shoulders in his hands and looked at his little sister in the face, she seemed shocked that he had caught her and he was glad he did. He opted to pick her straight up, glad she was still so small and he could and bring her over towards Corrine. His sister was better than that sort of behavior, he couldn't imagine the anger his parents would have. He was glad in a way that it had been towards Corrine, he hoped she wouldn't tell on his sister if he got her to apologize right away. He carried his sister over towards his girlfriend hoping to fix any issue that might be caused by this.

Corrine was just a few feet away from the snack table when she felt something hit her in the back. It didn't hurt but was noticeable, and she quickly turned around to see what it was. At her feet was a small arrow. She bent down, a look of confusion on her face as she picked it up before looking around to see where it had come from. She was surprised to spot Cullen coming over with his sister. Corrine didn't know the young girl very well.

When they arrived, Corrine realized exactly why Cullen was bringing his sister and why he'd carried her over. She was carrying a bow in her hand. "I think...I think this is yours" Corrine stated quietly, holding the arrow out to the young girl. Tears pricked behind her eyes, but she straightened her back, standing tall and did her best to push them away.

Bada had a grumpy face on as Cullen told her off in Korean for shooting an arrow at his girlfriend. It was really all just a bit of fun even though she had in the moment hoped it'd hurt the older girl a little bit. "Hey!" She yelled out a little as her brother picked her up and carried her over to Corrine. It was embarrassing and she knew she was meant to apologize to the older girl. Bada hadn't ever done anything mean before in her life and she did feel bad now. But she knew Cullen catching her would mean that he'd probably ignore her more now than he was before. It made her feel more sad and a bit angry. Her brother was the strongest person she knew, always trying and being the best person in the family, he was what she and her sisters had to live up to. He'd gotten into the best house as well, which was impressive while she was probably in the lowest of all the houses. "Yes, thank you.." She said taking the bow back and glancing at her brother. "Sorry, I don't know why I did that, it seemed a little fun to shoot someone, I won't do it again," she said apologizing crossing her arms in front of her and not really looking at the older girl. As soon as she finished she glanced at her brother again and quickly ran away not wanting to stay there any longer.

Cullen gave Corrine a full smile and hoped she'd forgive his little sister for being mean. He hadn't honestly thought Bada had a mean bone in her body. She was always the sweetest little girl and he hoped this would be the first and last time she ever did anything like it. He didn't say anything while his sister apologize and he was a little disappointed she ran off not much long after. He wanted his family to all like Corrine, since there really wasn't much to hate about the girl he was dating. "I don't know why," he said trying to offer an apology himself. He looked around the room but couldn't see his sister anymore. "Maybe it'll be different when you come to meet my family."

Corrine listened to Bada but didn't quite feel like she was getting a genuine apology. She didn't have the opportunity to say anything, however, as the girl quickly ran away. Instead, she was left alone with her boyfriend, and she felt herself relax, her hand coming down from its position tucked against her other arm. Corrine shook her head, her pigtails slapping gently against her back. "I don't know why either" she mused, a little lost. She hardly knew Bada. Perhaps that was why. Maybe she'd wanted Corrine to make more of an effort. Maybe she should have. Corrine's eyes widened at Cullen's words. "You want me to me...meet your family?" she asked, a knot appearing in her throat. She knew that they were pretty serious, but that, meeting his entire family was a very serious step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back