OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
The next name on Knox’s list was unfortunately one Knox did not recognize, so he headed from the quidditch pitch and to the great lawn to call the recipient’s name in the hope of finding them. “Ivy Ashworth!! Is Ivy Ashworth here?” Knox called out, looking around for a reaction as he held the yellow rose meant for her. If she wasn’t nearby he would likely return to the great hall again as he was at a loss of where else he could look that would have crowds of students.​

Ivy had been hunting for the next person on her list, and had taken her search outside. She had just finished asking a group of older students if they knew who the person was, when she heard her own name called. Ivy turned around in confusion, then raised her hand. "Over here!" She called. Was this one of the other deliverers? Maybe he had one for her!

Knox looked up when someone called back to him and smiled and waved to the girl who raised her hand before he approached her, immediately offering the yellow rose. “Hey, Ivy? This rose is for you.” He said, being sure the note was attached to the rose when he handed it over. "Oh cool, you're delivering flowers too?" He then asked when he noticed she also had roses with her.​

Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
Love, Brooke

This was Ivy's second rose, after Delilah's. She hoped it was from Brooke, and smiled at the boy as he handed over a yellow rose. After talking to Ruben, it was kind of relieving not to get another color. Getting a pink one seemed pretty stressful. "Yes, I am!" She said brightly to the older boy, holding up her basket. "I'm pretty fast, don't you think?" She added, silently comparing the amount of roses he still had to her own. But she was then distracted by the note as she remembered she hadn't read it yet. She had been right, it was from Brooke. Ivy smiled, then folded the note again. "Thanks." She told the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back