Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
He never really should have been here in the first place, but he supposed it didn't matter too much. The Gryffindor table would be accommodating he was sure. Both of his siblings were in this house anyway, so he was sure no-one would mind. Felix smiled as he plopped down at the table with the other first years. It wasn't particularly early, but it wasn't late either. Most of the table was filled at the other end and it was only he and a couple of other people that occupied this end of the table. He'd not actually sat at the Gryffindor table before and he turned to a girl beside him and grinned at her. Judging by her Gryffindor robes, she was a Gryffindor. Perhaps she knew his sister? "Hi! I'm Felix, do you know my sister Falon? She looks like me, but a girl version. I'm obviously the prettier one though." He told her, nodding and winking at her. He already liked this table they seemed to be terribly friendly.

Felix reached across the table and scooped a selection of fruits into his bowl. He liked fruit, though he didn't eat it as often as he probably should have. He just preferred to eat chocolate sometimes, it wasn't so bad to eat chocolates was it? He did work off all of the calories he ate at least. Or, he used too, back when he was still at home. Trail biking and running were things that he enjoyed. He could still run and things around the castle and he seemed to do a lot of that trying to get away from his brother, but he supposed that it probably wasn't the same. He was going to have to get back into a routine somehow. He was going to have to go out for a jog or something, that should help hopefully! "The food here is so good!" he said, though he wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.

The Gryffindor table seemed quite busy this morning, classes had not yet started for the day and Maddie's stomach was grumbling. Maddie couldn't see anyone she knew so she sat down at the far end of the table where it was quite empty. She grabbed a piece of toast and scraped jam on it, she took a bite when a boy who was NOT a Gryffindor sat down next to her. At first Maddie was taken aback, could other houses sit here? Was that allowed? She looked around and she couldn't see any Professors watching them... The boy seemed quite friendly though, Maddie noticed he was from Hufflepuff House, the same house Maddie's best friend was from. All the Hufflepuff's she had met had been agreeable. He chatted to her quite animatedly, she could barely get any words in. "Hi... No sorr.. oh really?" she replied brokenly, grinning when he winked at her.

Realising she had just been staring at him for a while she shook her head and said "I'm Maddie by the way. I'd shake your hand or something but you seem to be elbow deep in food" she laughed. "I don't blame you though, the food is good here" she added while grabbing an orange and began peeling it.

I AM SO SORRY OMG!!! :hug:

Felix grinned even wider when someone spoke back to him. One sided conversations were boring and he wanted to avoid those as best he could. He took a large spoon of his food into his mouth and had a wait a moment before saying anything else. He was rather hungry this morning and eating food was the best way to fix that, fruit was good for the body too so he was doing two things at once! He swallowed the foot and thrust out his hand to the girl beside him. "Nice to meet'cha Maddie!" His Australian accent was still very thick and though he tried to hike it down a bit, he was sure it'd be glaringly obvious. He nodded at her assessment of the food and scooped another spoon into his mouth. "My brother said it's all made by house elves. That's so weird!" Felix was still getting used to the fact that they had little goblin things that cleaned and cooked. Maybe he could use that as an excuse with him mum to not clean his room.

This is terrible, I'm so sorry.​

This boy seemed far too excitable for the morning, Maddie was only just awake, she was definitely not a morning person. Not even this amount of food could budge her from her drowsiness. She took a sip of orange juice and grabbed a pastry to nibble on. Felix seemed to be doing enough talking for the both of them anyway. He mentioned something incredibly unbelievable, something about house elves? Maddie shook her head that can't be right. "I don't believe that. There cant be house elves making all this food for us" she frowned. Maddie knew what house elves were of course but she had never seen one. She couldn't believe that there were stories going round the school about them.

Felix nodded at the girl as she sat in disbelief. He held up his hands in defence. "No, swear! No lie! My brother says they work down in the kitchens, they make all the food that we eat and they clean the dorms at night and stuff!" He told her, finishing his fruit and picking up another one. This was an apple and he quickly bit into it before looking back at the Gryffindor girl. "I was just as shocked as you! More so even because I didn't even know what a house elf was!" He shook his head and waved at a couple of the other Gryffindors down the end of the table who were giving him weird looks. "All this magic stuff is so confusing and there's so much I have to learn about and what's with the talking portraits?!" Magic was most likely the single weirdest thing that Felix had ever come across in his life and now he had to hide it from his friends and he didn't know how he felt about that. He supposed it wasn't too bad because he usually kept things from them in normal circumstances, but this was a little different and it was never something this big. "Ghosts! Before I came to this school I never would have believed in ghosts but its kind of hard to deny that they exist now, right?"

Maddie raised her eyebrow at what the Hufflepuff boy was saying, the story he was telling seemed completely unbelievable. She shook her head "You must be joking. I believe Centaurs and everything are here but that's way too far. Why would they want to do all that work?" she questioned. "I have to see them! Have you seen them?" she asked Felix. Maddie giggled at how odd moving pictures must be to people who hadn't grown up with them. She hadn't questioned it before really. "They're pretty cool though right?" she said to Felix. She thought they were anyway, they gave you an insight into someone's life sometimes. Instead of being one dimensional, the moving pictures added depth to the context they were in. Maddie nodded and sympathised with the boy regarding ghosts, they were pretty creepy no matter what situation you were in. There was something odd about an embodiment of a person just flying around, especially in the school. "You can't deny them any more no. They pop up when you least expect them"she explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back