I've Got My Mind Set On You

Alex Corvus

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Alder Wood, 14 ¼" Essence of Basilisk Skin
August. It was winter, but thankfully, the weather had seemed not to remember this, a gleaming afternoon sun, hanging in the blue sky. In a small muggle town, below, a worried looking man, wearing a suit, lit up a cigarette, tapping his foot. He breathed in a deep breath and leant back against the outer stone wall of the church. One hour to go. He never done this before, of course, and it had all been very last minute. His soon-to-be wife had just fallen pregnant with his child. Alex James Corvus was going to be a father. Alex, having panicked and thought it only the right thing to do, had gone out and bought Liberty a ring, before returning to where she stood and dropping into one knee, asking for her hand in marriage. There was no way he was ready to go through with this, but he was determined to do the right thing for Liberty and for the baby.

Alex stared down at the cigarette he had just plucked from his mouth; that would have to go. He was not going to murder his unborn child with cigarette smoke, just because it calmed him down. It was the first big step he was taking towards maturity. Alex stubbed out the cigarette and binned it. He wasn't sure why they had to have a muggle wedding, rather than a wizarding one, but whatever worked for Libby, worked for him. Fortunately, Liberty and the bridesmaids were not due for another forty minutes. He was just waiting on his best man. It had been rather awkward asking Tobias, seeing as they had been friends at Hogwarts, but, having been unable to contact James (whom he would have felt less bad asking) he had settled for the brother of his fiancée.

Tobias had been very busy at the office, when he received an impatient owl from his younger sister, Libby. It had told him he should meet here, and Libby had news for him. He was also told to dress smartly with a gold theme, and he had done just that.

He arrived early to the place he'd been told to go. He knew he would have to wait for his sister to arrive, but couldn't help himself having a look around, trying to get some clues as to what she was up to. He was aware there was a marriage going on, and between whom, he also knew. A few hours after receiving Libby's owl, he had been sent one from his old friend Jett. They had been at school together at Hogwarts, along with James, although the three of them had barely spoken since. Tobias had been asked to play the position of best man, and although he was much against the idea of Libby marrying so young, he couldn't do anything about since she'd recently become of age.

Reluctantly he'd accepted.

He approached Alex, tapping him on the shoulder. It had been a while but he recognised his friend easily enough. He took his cigarette out his friend's mouth before dropping on the floor. "I may not have much of a say in the marriage, but you can sure as hell do your part for her" he said, a stern look in his eyes. After a moment his face changed into a slight smile, "Congrats man. I haven't a clue what Libby sees in you but you sure are lucky right?" he grinned. He had become very brotherly to her since finding out they were siblings. Before, when Tobias was at school, Libby had never met Alex or James, and now it had just been strange coincidence that he was whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. "How's James? He coming?" he asked, looking around but with as much hope as one would have looking for cake on an empty plate. The place was currently deserted, and he wondered why everything was so...simple..for a magical wedding.

Alex was pleased to see Tobias after so many years; it was good to know that their past friendship had not withered and died, especially with the upcoming events. "The luckiest man alive." Alex replied with a smile. He wanted to marry Libby. He really did, but his nerves were starting to creep up on him, big time. "I wont let you down." He quickly added, as though this confirmation of his plan was required. Fortunately, the topic moved, slightly, to one that Alex could briefly distract himself with. "I don't know," he replied honestly, "last I heard, old Lion Hair was fathering the babies of several women." Alex smirked. He did miss the good old days of the three of them hanging around..

His packet of cigarettes remained firmly in his pocket, away from his hands; he was not going to smoke for at least the whole of today, and he definitely would be chucking it in once he had moved in properly with Libby, which would be the last event of that night. Alex had been staying at a small motel, for the past few nights, having decided that he was going to do this properly, and that when the couple moved in together, it would be like a fresh start, forgetting the negative things of the past. Alex suddenly remembered that they were supposed to be preparing.. Although, there was very little left to do. "You have the rings?" He asked, almost panicked, but sure that Libby had forwarded them to Tobias, ready for the wedding. Alex was useless at keeping little things like that, safe, but he would have no trouble protecting Liberty and his unborn child.

Tobias sniggered at the news of their friend. "Good old James. Up to the same tricks is he?" he smiled, remember how in school, how many times he'd come close to being a father, not to just one but many girl's babies. Tobias on the other hand had not becoming a father as of yet, and with his lifestyle, he wanted to keep it that way.

When Alex mentioned the rings, his face suddenly changed to shock horror, as his hand flew to his pocket, "Man i'm so sorry.." he said. He had had them giving to him by Libby, and although she knew was she was getting, he was sure Alex did not. His face lit up as he laughed, glancing at his friends features. How he still loved to prank him. "Of course i have" He took out two small boxes from his pocket, before replacing them safely.

"So tell me" he began, dusting down his suit. He still had a small matter to deal with. "You know Libby's only just turned seventeen i assume?" he continued, "What's the trouble with waiting for a few years? See how things go between you? I can tell you now our mother isn't happy with this arrangement ether. And as for our step-father, well, good luck with that one. But seriously, why so soon?" He didn't want Libby getting into something she wasn't ready for.

Alex looked at Tobias, watching his hands dive to his pockets, his face change and his apology beginning. Alex's heart sank and he turned very pale, his stomach taught, staring at his old friend. Oh, Merlin.. It was all going to go wrong. The panicked thought raced through Alex's head. What would he do? What would he say? Could they still get married? Would Libby be angry? But then, just as he thought he would explode with worry, Tobias spoke again, revealing two boxes. Alex glared at him, for a moment, long and hard. "Oh, I am so going to kill you for that." he muttered, though he knew he wouldn't harm Tobias, no matter how cruel he was. He'd been like this in the past. It was what often caused them to get on better. Alex smiled in a ticked off way.

If he had thought he was out of the cooking pot, Alex was wrong. Tobias was starting on the questions. Alex could only hope that someone else would turn up and save him from this conversation. "Yes," he nodded, well aware that Libby had only just turned seventeen, also well aware that he would probably be carved up by Tobias if he found out what had happened. It wasn't Alex's fault that Libby had been surprisingly more attractive, that night, it hadn't been his fault that she'd not said no. He forced his thoughts back to Tobias' words, knowing he could afford a slip-up. "Well," he began his reply, a single bead of sweat forming on the back of his neck, fortunately out of sight. "The thing is.. is.." He couldn't say this, not like this- and it wasn't his place to. It was Libby's choice, who knew what. He wasn't going to say anything. "The thing is," this confession was easier, because he had said this one to Libby and there was nothing wrong with telling Tobias. "I love her, more than anything in the world and her and I thought that.. Why wait to spend the rest of our lives together, when we can do it now? So.. Yeah.." His voice faded away. This was the truth. Well, part of it. Tobias didn't need to know, yet.

Tobias looked at Alex's face and was still giggling to himself when he tried to explain the reason for their early marriage. "Because, i don't want my sister getting involved in something she isn't sure with. Think how long you've been going out." The only reason Tobias knew about this was because when he was living with Libby as she was attending Durmstrang, it had been the same time she had arrived home announcing the arrival of her new boyfriend, and sure enough had the shocking experience of being her older brothers best friend.

"If you sure. And i mean both of you, really sure, then i suppose, i give my blessings to you" he said. Their father, Mark Barnett, would and should have been in this position, giving away Libby, (which was now being done by Robert's older brother, Alex, how ironic) although their mother had cursed him away from their family when he said he couldn't cope with so much magic in his small quiet muggle world. Libby had wanted her father there, but now Adam was in the picture, there wasn't alot she could do about it.

Just then, he heard a car drawing up behind them, and turned to see a rather large family consisting of two adults, two teens, three children and a baby, all of whom where ether dressed in suits, dresses, or baby gowns.

(Robert's fam)

Alex listened to Tobias, knowing how short notice this was, knowing that perhaps it wasn't the right thing to do, that perhaps Libby shouldn't have kept the baby, but then, there was the right way and the Alex Corvus way. And Alex intended to make this young family work. Out of nowhere came the sound of a car drawing up, and Alex turned around to watch it for a moment. He was pleased at this distraction, but would he be so pleased to meet the people inside? He would have to behave as best as he could, with all the appropriate handshakes and bows and hugs and what have you.

Alex had lived most of his life in Scotland with rough friends, and the only form of greeting he had become acquainted with was a smack to the face of anyone new. He decided that would probably not be appropriate in the current situation.

Alex Kain. Older brother of Robert Kain. Robert whom was friends with Liberty, the bride. He had been asked to give Libby away, and although he'd only met the girl once, and thought Robert should probably do it, he had been the next man in line. Apparently Libby wasn't getting her step-father involved. He got out his car as he parked it down the road from the place he'd been told to be. With him was his wife, Leah, and 6 month old daughter Lillith. Also his younger sister Emily, brother Robert, and youngest brother Jack. His two twin sister's would be along shortly with the other bridesmaids, and had been taken to Caysi's house to arrive with her.

He wandered up the path towards the two men. He had no idea who ether of them were, although put out his hand for them both. "Is this Libby and Alex's wedding?" he asked them, noticing one of the men looked similar to the bride. He quickly introduced the family that surrounded him, and hoped there would be no magic performed in front of the younger children.

Tobias, as best man, decided he would do the honours of introduction. "Of course" he smiled to the Kain family. "I am Tobias Barnett. Libby's brother" he glanced down to Robert. "You must be Alex Kain?" he assumed, and looking at the rest of the family, he couldn't put name's to faces right now, but knew they all had some connection. Tobias turned to Alex Corvus. "Alex, this is Alex" he grinned. "The young man that's marrying my sister" he added.
He hadn't been entirely sure on the arrangements, but he guessed everyone would go inside once there were enough people. It was a little early to be seating guests so soon, so decided to keep the family chatting as they waiting for more family members and the bridesmaids.

Robert had felt a little strange about the concept of his friends marriage. He hadn't seen Libby for so long, and he was worried she barely knew the man she was marrying. He turned up at the church with his family, and his brother's family. Their parents had long since left them, and it had been up to Alex to do most of the parenting these days. Sophie and Katie, his little twin sisters, were apparently arriving with Libby, whom was to meet her cousin and friends from durmstrang. Meanwhile, the other family members would take a seat inside.
He wasn't too keen on sitting in a cold hall for an hour. He wanted to get to the disco he'd heard about afterwards. They'd rented a hall, which had a garden and kitchen, for which they were having a huge party in the evening.
Robert was unsure of who else would be there, but no doubt Larissa would be. He didn't know how he would react to her, but hoped they would remain at least civil. Smiling up at Libby's fiancée and brother, Robert's eyes scanned the area for signs of people he could recognise.

Caysi looked at herself in the mirror, not entirely awake. Since she was the maid of honor, she did all of the work so that Libby didn't have to do much. Caysi had yelled at so many people the other night that she had almost lost her voice. The new brunette quickly sprayed hairspray as she walked over to put her shoes on. " Nat! Ready to go?" She yelled up the stairs. Libby's sister had come over early in the morning so that she could get ready with Caysi instead of bothering the bride. " Ready, good." Caysi smiled as she fixed the ends of Nat's dress. " Looking cute." She winked as she took them out the door.

" Finally at the church."
The green eyes girl said as she landed on her feet. She quickly shuffled her dress to take off any dirt or snow that could've gone on. " Let's go inside." Caysi said to Nat. Tobias would of course be there, she hadn't seen him in such a long time. " Hello everyone." Caysi smiled as she walked through the doors with Nat. " I'm Caysi Finnigan." She grinned as she stood calmly with Nat. " You must be her finace?" She looked over at Alex. " Nice to see you Tobias." Caysi added with a smile. " And nice to meet you boys." Caysi said to the boys that looked like brothers.

Alex was glad that Tobias had conducted the introductions, saving him the trouble of guessing. The man he met was different from he and Tobias, though they were all around the same sort of age. Alex couldn't put his finger on what it was. Throwing these thoughts aside, he nodded to the other Alex in greeting. "Guess we'll just have to go back to the old name of Jett, for me." He gave a slight laugh, a mock suggestion at solving the issue of two Alexs. Not that there would be any trouble. They looked different enough, that was for sure.

Alex found himself being smiled up at by a young lad who appeared to be related to other Alex. Alex lifted an eyebrow. He was not intentionally being a pain in the backside, he was just nervous and he wanted this all to be over with as soon as possible. After a moment, deciding that it was rude to continually stare through his nerves, Alex spoke to the boy. "Sorry.. What's your name?" He asked, casual as ever. Just then, another person arrived, practically swooping in on the small gathering, introducing herself and looking at Alex for a brief moment. Again, he only nodded his reply. As more people were arriving, Alex could feel his stomach bubbling and dropping. This was real. He was really getting married and he hadn't even had a stag do.

Robert looked up at his brother then at Jett, who was staring at him. "Me?" he wondered if he was the one in question. "I'm Robert Kain. Libby's friend from school? And these are my family" he said, indicating over his shoulder. "Libby said we could come along." he wondered if Libby and told Alex who to expect at this wedding.

He turned as two more girls appeared in golden dresses. Libby had chosen gold as her theme, and no doubt the bridesmaids would match. "Hi." he said to the older one. He heard Caysi had been a Hufflepuff like Libby, and he grinned at her younger sister Natalie.
[/color]

Natalie hurried around the house, getting her shoulder-length blonde hair straight. She was going to her very first wedding. Her older sister Libby had decided to get married. Her night had been long. Cedric had told her what to expect, and at the idea of fairy cakes and dancing Nat couldn't wait.

She followed Caysi out of the house. Her half-cousin was taking her to the wedding, where they would meet the rest of the family. Adam Goodwin, Nat's father wouldn't be attending, nor would Libby's father, Mark Barnett. Both men had a tough stuff coping with each other, and nether were going to ruin the day. After walking along the path, Nat slipped her small shoes off. They pinched her feet. She noticed one boy who was around her age, and gave him a little smile.

Tobias watched as two of the bridesmaids joined them. They were both family to him, although had not yet met his cousin, nor knew if she knew of his existence. Excusing himself from Alex's side, he picked up his little sister, hugging her with one arm, taking her little shoes from her hands. "Why don't we put these back on?" he half-joked, tucking them back on her cold feet. After a moment he turned to Caysi. "Thanks for bringing her" he smiled. "I don't think we've met. Tobias. Tobias Barnett." He put out his free hand to her. "It turned out i too am a Barnett sibling. I had no idea i had siblings." he said truthfully, wondering if she knew this, "We're cousins" he grinned, and put Natalie back down on the path.
"I expect we'll be going in in a moment. When a few more bridesmaids have arrived that is" he smiled.

Zsofia stepped slowly out of the car her father had rented and driven to the event.
While coming up directly on the driveway of the church, she smirked for herself as she saw the number of people already gathered. Hopefully, they were all some sorts of at least half-bloods, or else... Catching the look her father gave her when that thought flashed through her face and mind, she knew what was coming.
Moments later, she was walking quietly and with her usual grace towards the bunch of people already gathered, her wand left in the car with her father who drove it home to the hotel, making sure that she wouldn't try anything hazardous. Brushing the gold dress into order and fixing the slightly skewed pendant. Zsofia said to the group of wedding guests "Szervusz. I'm Zsofia Zsinnek, Countess of Ezsedyi. It's nice to meet you all." Ha, nice? Perhaps not, not at least on her jetlag.

Sophie was grinning. The twins had arrived with their arms linked, their spirits high and their dresses clean. This was highly suspicious and much unlike Sophie Kain to tolerate. They may have both grown up a little, but not that much. Both girls had their hair done up above their heads in ringlet curls. They looked like proper young ladies. Sophie, the taller of the two, held her head high in an almost mocking way. It was like she was just waiting to cause trouble.

Her love of mud pies had not yet left her.

OOCOut of Character:
Posting on command of Phoebe.
- Beth

Katie walked with her sister, arms linked. She was smiling, too, looking around at all the people currently present. Sophie had told her the plan of action; they were to be on their best behaviour.. Until the disco. Then, they could go wild. Sophie had mentioned something about the possibility of mud pies and Katie was keen to join in. They'd probably end up getting their dresses dirty, but neither cared. Some other girl arrived and introduced herself. Katie looked at her, before exchanging a look with Sophie. They both knew what it meant; target for the evening.

Being with other people was something that Zac hated. He used to love being around the others, but not anymore. He had changed since he got the vision that had been haunting him every night. If it wasn't for his dear sister, he won't be coming to the wedding of a friend of his. He could no longer smile without faking. He shut his eyes as the vision started coming once more. He was sweating and didn't realize that he had arrived to the place. With a black tux, he walk into the hall as he saw a group of people. Sally told him that she would meet him there but he could see her nowhere. "I'm sorry but have you seen my sister? Black hair, brown eyes, about this short I mean high" He said to them.

Alex watched as more people joined the crowd. Time had moved on considerably, and if they didn't hurry up, there would be no wedding. "Alright," Alex said in his most pronounced voice, his Scottish accent, blindingly obvious. "Could all please proceed into the church and take a seat. He smiled but his nerves were catching him up. He turned to a lad who appeared only a few years his junior. "No, I haven't seen her. I'm sure she'll be along in a minute." Alex gave him a very slight encouraging wink, before he guided the crowd inwards, looking over to his old school friend.

The truth was going to come out, sooner or later. "Can you give me a hand?" he asked, weakly gesturing to the few stragglers who seemed confused. This was it. This was the big day. The bridesmaids were standing outside, waiting for Libby to arrive. Alex would have to go in. Taking one last breath of fresh air, he stepped into the building and approached the front, aware of the many eyes upon him. His hair was only slightly neater, but he had taken out his piercing for the occasion. He could see that almost everyone was seated. He had no idea where his bride was, but he could just make out the golden dresses outside- the bridesmaids. Just then, a heavy whisper began and music began to play. Heads turned in anticipation. Alex, who had been switching his weight between his heels and toes as he endured some extreme nerves, froze to the spot at the sound, slowly turning his head to look to the door, from which had come a sudden burst of light. He had not realised how near-shut the doors had been, or how dark it was inside. But he knew this was it. His bride was about to join him.

OOCOut of Character:
I am moving the topic on as it was planned to be completed before today. Apologies for any slight godmodding. Please post a.s.a.p.

(Thanks to everyone who's posting, especially Beth :p)

Libby had been a nervous wreak for days. She realized how young she was to be doing so much right now. Just last week she was a simple sixteen year old student, now she felt alot older. She couldn't say it was a bad thing though, just a very fast change, and she couldn't begin to express how happy she felt with her most recent news, not to mention the fact Alex still wanted to support them.

She knew her family would be here, all but her parents. Her mother, was away with her step-father, and had no intention of witnessing such a rushed opportunity, and had been very disappointed with Libby when she'd announced what had happened. Both her step-father and father hated one another, and Libby, who didn't want to make a scene, and not invited ether. Instead, she would be asking her close friend's brother to give her away to Alex.

Libby arrived in a black car, the window's dimed so no one could see in. Her dress wrapped around her feet, as she climbed out the car. Her hair had been done just an hour ago by a professional, whom after catching Libby at a bad time, had sat her down, and spoken to her as she worked. Libby knew this was what she wanted, but she was finding it hard to overcome the nerves of so many people. Her siblings didn't know of her news. Yet. Nor did her friends. She hoped today wouldn't be the day they found out. She was trying to do this properly.

Looking around, she saw Caysi, and she smiled, trying to look confident. Her younger sister Natalie was by her side, and they both looked stunning in their gold dresses. Robert's sisters Sophie and Katie too were in matching outfits, and Libby tried to give them a -be-on-your-best-behaviour glare, to return to their sweetly innocent. She saw just one friend she had invited from Durmstrang. She was sure she had also invited two other's from her old school to play bridesmaids, but the show would have to go on. She gave an almost shy wave to Zsofia, before nervously heading up to the church.

She stood behind the oak doors. Everyone she knew, or at least was friends with were the older side of it. With Caysi, her sister, and three friends behind her, she looked around for Robert's brother Alex. She found him standing on his own at the entrance, and he quickly joined her, taking her arm and giving a reassuring smile. Libby was sure if she started to talk, she would loose herself for when she was really needed. At the alter.

Suddenly she heard music, and she knew this was it. She followed Alex as the huge door's opened, and smiled into the crowd as many faces turned to get a look at her. Forcing her legs to move, she took steps down the isle. She didn't glance up at her fiancée. that would have stopped her walking all together. She was aware of the number of eyes that were on her, and she hoped she hadn't made herself look a mess as she'd rushed around this morning, trying to get things together.

She kissed Alex's cheek as he let go of her arm, and proceeded up to the alter. She looked into her fiancées eyes directly, and felt herself blush a little. She was wearing make-up, but not as much as she would have normally. Today she'd tried to look natural. Her hair had also been cut, her fringe now straight across framed her face, as she stood there opposite him.

"Dearly Beloved" the vicar echoed out into the church, "we are gathered here today, to witness the marriage of Liberty and Alex." Libby couldn't help but smile when she heard their names together. "Before we begin, i would like to ask, does anyone object, as to why these two may not be married?" he asked. Libby didn't think there would be a response.

Suddenly a sound a fast paced footsteps entered the church, and Libby turned her head. She grinned. Trust her. Staggering towards the front was Larissa, dressed in another golden bridesmaid dress. "Sorry i'm late" Larissa had had quite a night, which only finished a few hours ago. Brushing down her dress she took her position with the other bridesmaids. "I didn't mean to cause such a distraction, especially when the bride is pregnant" Larissa mumbled.

Libby froze. Her smile fading as she watched the faces of her family. This was not how she wanted them to find out.

Tobias had taken a seat in the church with the other's, and waited for the bride to arrive. When she did, Tobias told himself to be proud of the beautiful girl who walked past, and he nodded to her when she glided by. With the rest of the crowd, he resat himself, and watched as the ceremony began. Suddenly there was another girl, running down the isle, and he guessed this was Larissa. As she spoke, Tobias face changed from embarrassment to shock.

He stood up so fast he thought he'd fall over. "She what?!" Tobias looked from Larissa, to Libby, to Alex. "You... you knocked up my sister?" he said, knowing full well he was making a scene of himself, but right now he didn't care. How could he do that to her. She was so young. And why, why had Libby not told him? He felt hurt, from both his sister and his old school friend.

Tobias was the best man, and now Libby felt almost guilty for not telling him before. It hadn't been the reason they were getting married. No, but it was the reason the marriage was being held so soon. Alex had told Libby he would help her, and afterall, if they were going to get married already, why wait.

She looked at the floor, begging herself not to tear up. She would have to explain this to her family properly, but now she just wanted to get the ceremony out the way. Glancing back to Larissa, she saw the girl was shocked, but not with herself, but with their reaction. Libby had told Larissa the day after it had happened, at a concert for her birthday. Larissa obviously hadn't known that no one else knew.

"Can we please continue?" she turned to face the vicar. No one had said they had objected, and the sooner they were away from this the sooner she could explain.

"The rings?" The vicar asked, looking around for the best man. Libby couldn't meet his eyes as her brother Tobias handed the rings to them. Libby's ring fitted her finger beautifully, as did Alex's. She knew that would have been one he would like, and had picked it out especially. Her own she was thrilled with. Alex knew her well.

"Do you, Alex James Corvus, take Liberty Isabella Barnett, to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, for as long as you both shall live?" he was looking now at Alex, who after a moment, swallowed, and announced, "I do." Libby's heart stopped. She smiled at him as a wave of happiness washed through her. It was just her now that stood between their marriage. "And do you, Liberty Isabella Barnett, take Alex James Corvus to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, for as long as you both shall live?" Libby glanced from the Vicar to Alex. "I do".

"I know pronounce you, husband and wife" the vicar said, and Libby leaned across to kiss Alex, as the crowd began to clap. Turning, she looked into the eyes of her friends and family. Despite what had just happened she hoped they would forgive her for not explaining sooner. Libby and Alex signed their names, and walked outside hand in hand. Now she would be known as Liberty Corvus, and she loved it.

(Bridesmaids/friends/family/everyone can now say stuff to them outside and then we'll go to the party thing if there's still time :) )

Larissa had made her entrance with great pride, walking through those doors as though she owned the place, stopping midway down the aisle, taking the cigarette from her mouth. She wasn't a smoker, but she had just turned seventeen, and it felt a little more rebellious than not smoking. Especially here. "Sorry I'm late" she'd been very busy the previous night. She brushed down her black dress as she dropped her coat to reveal it. Looking briefly to her cigarette, she dropped it to the ground and put it out with her boot. "I didn't mean to cause such a distraction," she muttered loudly, before looking up to Liberty. "Especially when the bride is pregnant."

The energy in the room had changed enormously. Larissa then realised that this must have been a secret. Only momentarily did her face change to a 'whoops' before a guilty smirk shot across it. She continued up to the front of the building, stopping among the other bridesmaids, glancing over the seats to see who was present. One face stood out. Larissa glared, long and hard. It was Robert. She hadn't seen her ex-boyfriend of several times, in years, and this was not a wholly pleasant surprise. Fortunately, the wedding continued. It had felt as though people were waiting for Larissa to yell out 'I object!' but she had no intention of doing do. It was Libby's choice who she married. Heck, good luck to her.

The rest of the wedding had gone smoothly, the bride and groom looking so emotionally happy. It was obvious that the groom, Alex, did not regret his decision to marry Liberty, and he looked into her eyes like he would move the stars for her, that he would die for her. The couple kissed. All this love nonsense was making Larissa feel a bit sick. Fortunately, they were allowed to leave, and she followed the bride and groom out, glimpsing Robert as she walked through the doors. People were getting into cars and traveling. Larissa hated muggle transport, but she had very little choice. "Anyone fancy giving me a ride?" She asked, sighing with an eyebrow raised. Again, her vision shot over to Robert. She wasn't glaring at him, anymore, just watching.

Leah and Lillith were simply at this wedding because Alex's had asked for company. Sure he had his younger siblings but it was though he wanted someone who felt closer to him than them. She had held Lillith throughout the ceremony. And hadn't judged Libby when news of her pregnancy striked. She had Lillith when she was just 18, married at 17, and wasn't going to judge her for trying to do things her way.

After, she smiled at the bride, wrapping an arm round her "Congrautalations" she had said, before walking over to her car, where she strapped her daughter in. She noticed Larissa, standing on her own. They had room to take the two Durmstrang girl's and boy to the next place. "Would you like a lift?" she asked them, offering the seats next to Robert and Jack. Sophie and Katie were going with Libby, Natalie, Caysi, Cedric, Tobias and Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back