Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
So I've been thinking about it for a while and I'm still trying to figure it out, that maybe three almost four year on a site maybe the cut out point in where I'm contemplating on leaving or not. It's been the best four years (On and off), good or bad I had made lot memories here and met a lot friends. I'm really bad at wording this and it sucks because I want to tell you how much this site means to me. I mean if you only knew what my real life been like before I moved here to Rhode Island, you would know it was the best escape from the real world truthfully because it wasn't all peaches and cream. I was jumping from house to house, well really from my old apartment back to my mom because I had no where to stay. I was suffering from depression really bad that I had to get on meds, though I stop taking them because I really wanted to fight this without meds. I still suffer at times from it but I'm getting better now in how I see the world.

I gain massive a lot of weight and it's bad because my parents worried and I tell them it's not their fault, but I'm trying to lose it or in a couple months undergo surgery to lose it. My son (Yes I am a mom and a young one but I think being 22 now I have drop the teen mom stage) is diagnose with ADHD but thankfully this school in RI that he goes to help him a lot, he's a very bright smart kid I love him to pieces <3 :wub: I would say he's the reason I wake up every morning (though he's a pain the butt sometimes) he's my everything and that is why I have to finish up school and actually get a part time job. You should know his dream is to be come a conductor and I want anything in the world to make that happen :)

I don't know if this is goodbye and I wish I could just say I'll stay to just post with Jackson but I think it would be unfair to all my other plots. I won't make a decision yet (just because Jackson is an awesome professor) but I'm giving you guys the heads up. It sucks if I go, though if you ever need to talk to me message me over facebook I'm typically on most nights Again I'm sorry if I let anyone down, I really am. I honestly think I have ADD but won't know till I get tested.

:hug: Madz xx

Maddy,

Good luck whatever you decide to do. ^_^ If you leave HNZ, I'll miss you, but I totally understand.

Best wishes for you and your son.

:wub: Amanda

Madz! :o

Wow.. This was surprising. I hope that all goes well for you and your son, I hope he manages to become a conductor!
But it is completely understandable. I still can't believe you might leave though - How will Rue cope without you? :(
I'll really miss you if you leave, I'm sure everyone will actually, but good luck with the future if you do and keep popping back to visit, yah? :wub:

:hug:
xx Claire

Awh Madz! :(
You and I weren't particularly close, but you were pretty fun to talk to in spam. I hope everything goes well for you if you do decide to leave. But no matter what you decide I'll still be around on facebook if you want to say hello! :hug:

- Jessye

Madz,

:hug: I hope everything works out for you no matter what you decide to do.
Take care of yourself and your son. We all know that RL is the most important thing.
You know how to reach me if you ever want to chat. ^_^

Cyndi

Awh Madz :( This makes me sad!
I wish you luck with everything you do, make sure you stop by sometimes just to say hi! You are gonna be sorely missed :(
Donna :wub:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

;_;

I'm going to miss you so much. Do what you must, but remember we will always want you back.

So I'm kinda :tut: not leaving but doesn't mean I'm going to drown myself in rps again. I'm going to take it easy, just cause I may start school up again (Summer session already started!) meaning I have to start in the fall :doh: though I'm still need to look around for mother hours work and hope everything works out again. (Btw Sammy wouldn't let me leave, yes I blame it on her and only her! <_< ) And I won't be on as much as I use but still pretty active with lessons. :hug: Madz-

This is good news ^_^

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*speechless*

I hope ur ok :cry: :cry: :cry: :hug:

Good luck with everything Madz and if you need anything, Buzz me on msn <3

Thank you guys I adore you so much right now :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :cry: :hug:

Time will come but I think by than I'll be in a better place in my life when it happens :)

Good luck Maddie with whatever you do :hug:
We'll miss you :wub:

Maddiie :D
OMG I have missed you. And if you will read this I want you to know that I have missed you and all HNZ members.
I wish you good luck in your life and may you be successful in your wish.It was great RPing with you and I did really find a sister :D
Take care :hug:

Will miss you loads :(

LOL I decided to stay Nishma :hug: :wub: Miss you loads Sis :)
Just for the time being though great to see you around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back