It's you! It's me! Don't you remember me!?

Philippa Buchanan

Juliet was walking down a traditional wizard street filled with odd little shops. She was headed to the Deathly Vial. She needed some thing and she needed to get it fast. What she needed was paracetamol. Jules' head had been killing her recently.

She picked up the box and headed to the counter. "Just that please. Eugh, why did Carly have to hit me on the head with a pan?" she asked herself.

woops wrong charry xD

OOCOut of Character:
This would be set in New Zealand btw please

Decha was proud of what he had achieved. He wasn't a particularly bright student, however he had his own buisness, selling various potions and poisonious concoctions to various unsuspecting victims. As a young girl walked into the Deathly Vial, he approached the counter, looking her up and down "You look terrible" he said blunty. "Some of what?" he asked, following the girls vision to a small green bottle. "You don't want that dear. Blow your head off that will" Honestly, some people didn't know what they were drinking these days. Just yesterday his brother almost swallowed something deadly, but really. If people were going to shop in the Deathly Vial, Decha sure hoped they knew his supplies wern't what you'd find at the local chemist. Taking out his wand, he performed a charm, aiming it at the girls head. When he was done he tucked his wand away again, "That ought to cure it" he said, "Won't find pain killers here. Just pain starters" he grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back