Savannah Walters

free-spirited; alt seeker; independent

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Savannah had gotten an old dress, she wouldn't admit to anyone where she had found it, but a few magical cleans and a little stitching, and it looked passable, visibly old, but not the worst. It would have to do her for this dance and then the Valentine's Day dance. She walked into the great hall and went to grab herself a drink.

Emery wasn't really sure why he was here, though he supposed the decorations were kind of nice. He didn't see Raawhiti at the moment, so he just looked around. He spotted a familiar girl nearby and headed over. "You didn't bring a book this time? Shame."

Last edited:
Savannah glanced at the boy that approached her. She scoffed in an amused fashion, "I see you didn't either," she replied. She had thought about bringing one, but it had seemed like something to not do.

Emery snorted at her response. "I guess it was my turn." He said, not sure if the girl even recognized him as the boy who read over her shoulder at one of the feasts. "My bad."

"Yeah, you should've remembered," she replied with an almost amused tone.

Emery nodded, pretending to look guilty. "I'll bring it next time, what do you like to read?"

"At events like this, I'd read anything," Savannah said. "What do you read?"

Emery shrugged. "I like reading interesting things. I have a book about gobstones." He told her, though he knew most people wouldn't find that interesting.

"Define interesting things," she said with a roll of her eyes. She had heard about gobstones but the materials were always too expensive for her to buy. "Do you like gobstones then?"

Emery nodded. "Do you play?" He asked her. If she said yes, he knew he would have found a second friend.

Savannah shook her head. "My parents don't like it," she added, lying. She hadn't played because it had never been something she could afford.

Emery frowned. He had never heard of adults not liking gobstones. "Be a rebel, then." he said with a shrug. "You should play it, it's great."

"Sure," she agreed with a little roll of her eyes. She wasn't going to, but he didn't need to know that.

Emery wasn't sure why he wanted this girl to like gobstones so much. Maybe it was because she was actually sort of fun to be around. "I could show you, if you want." He offered, trying to sound like he didn't really care.

Savannah considered it. Genuinely considered it before nodding. "Sure," she agreed.

Emery couldn't quite fight the genuine smile that appeared on his face. "Cool." He said.

Savannah glanced at the boy, unable to stop herself from smiling a little at his smile. "I'm Savannah, by the way," she introduced, glancing away so he wouldn't see the fact she had just smiled.

Emery was pretty sure he had just made a friend, which was new for him. "Emery." He said, introducing himself too.

Savannah smiled a little to herself, Emery. She had made a friend. She didn't know what else to say or do. just stood silently next to him.

Emery stood with Savannah in comfortable silence for a moment. He looked around. "Decorations are nice."

Savannah looked up at the decorations and nodded. "Want to go ice skating?" she asked.

Emery grimaced. "No. My friend tried to make me earlier, but I'd just make a fool of myself." He admitted. "I can't ice skate."

"Oh," Savannah replied. "I've never done it," It hadn't been in her plan to go ice skating, but she was a little disappointed to not do it. "It must be hard,"

"I've never done it either." Emery admitted quietly. "But that's why I don't want to start doing it now in front of everyone." He said with a small shrug.

"That's fair," she replied. "What do you do at dances usually? If not reading, or gobstones."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back