its time: Emi's Love Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
So yes, the time had come. I thought that I might make some plans for Emi and her love life for the years to come... :D

About Emi: She is a bit of a Mischief Maker, and loves to have fun. She can be quite a joker. She is really close to her family, and loves them heaps. She's not very good at quidditch, or flying on a broom (she's fallen off and broken her arm once), but she loves to watch the game. Shes pretty sociable, confident and fun.
When she likes a guy, she usually falls for him badly, which could potentionally be a plot *winks* She's not usually to shy, but when a guy likes her she can get quite self concious. Umm...what else is there? Just check out her bibliography :p

Anyone interested?? :shifty: I'm thinking guys between years one to three/four ... (ahem, any troublemakers interested?? lol)

Anyways, PM me (or you can post here, but I prefer PM)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back