Abbigale Raven

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Very Conservative
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Hello Hnzers,

Long time no see apparently. Okay, thats not entirely true, but it is about to become so. As many of you undoubtedly already will have noticed, I have not been at all active with my roleplaying for at least the last week. The reason for this is really simple, I am studying for my exams and simply haven't had the time to spend on here like I used too. I lurk on here at times, because I can't stay away, but unfortunately doing so means that I want to reply so badly, that mean I go to reply, I immediately whack myself in the head and tell myself that I simply don't have the time to do so. I am lucky this Semester as I only have three exams, and one of them is a 2000 word essay that I was allowed to do at home (though I actually haven't started yet) and the other two exams are not until the 11th and 14th, but when you think about that, they are really close and I keep distracting myself from studying. (Example, yesterday I procrastinated to the point of spending the entire day at the shops with my friends) I really cant afford to do that and so I am putting up an absence so that you guys don't start to think that I am avoiding you, I couldn't possibly do such a thing.

Just to clarify, I will absolutely not be replying to any of my roleplays until at least the 16th of November and maybe even not until later. As you all would know, exams are stressful enough at the best of times and when they are 2 hours exams at 5:30 at night, on material that you have only been studying for 10 weeks, one can get a little on the edgy side. So, this is me, explaining to all you lovely HNZers, the reason to which I will not be online, from this day forth until at least, mid November. As much as this pains me, it is something I have to do, even if I don't want too. I wish all of you goodluck with your awesome roleplays, some of the ones I have been lurking have piqued my interest and I will be making sure to check on them, upon my return. Also, I will be placing an absence for Abby, I'll just say she has taken some time off to work things out with her husband. So I won't be able to finish her classes, sorry for this inconvenience guys, but I will be sure to jump right back in, upon my return!

Love from Australia!
Teigan.
Tenile will also not be online for the foreseeable future. She will however, continue her professors classes. The best way to reach her is through pm. The best way to reach me is either through Tenile or on FB or Skype.

Good luck with your exams!!! Take care! ^_^

Good luck with those exams, I'm sure you'll do great :hug:

Expect me to annoy you via skype until you return :r

Good luck with your exams! :hug:

Okay, hey guys!

I'm back now!

ATE TEIGS!!!!!! :woot: :hug: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back