OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Walnut Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
i am both a) being unhelpful with ideas and b) picking a pb that is a bit too old for a firstie just so i can avoid finding a new one later and/or feeling like i'm going to be put on a watchlist by searching

Name: Audrey Beauchamp
PB: Emma Mackey
Text on Banner: "Let's make this interesting, shall we?"
Theme/Colour Scheme: honestly i could've waited until she was sorted but i don't mind too much, nothing too bright (sort of more muted almost antique look) mostly because of my own preference. audrey's the type of girl who looks very neat and elegant and then she opens her mouth and you realize she really isn't. but cultivating the look is part of it.
Image Options: couple of options, there's this photoshoot (where I would request you specifically include this photo if you use it), or alternatively this photoshoot, if neither vibe let me know i can find something else!
Additional Info: thank you all for putting up with my uselessness, i genuinely do not have a very good eye for this sort of thing and am kind of hopeless with visuals so i appreciate your patience and talents!

omg Claire I love it! Thank you so much! :wub:

Yay :'D you're welcome!!

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back