Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight as a Bendy Straw
Wand
Curly Eight Inch slightly springy Rosewood with a unicorn hair core
Damien's world had turned on it's head. Sure, his relationship with Teagan hadn't started out honestly, but to end like this? He had loved her, been devoted and doting. What had gone wrong? What had he done? The rain fell down in the darkness around him. The water was cool on his skin. Tears mixed with rain water on his face.

He reached his destination sooner than expected. Please. Please be home. Damien rested his head against the door, raising his fist and knocking shakily. "Dani," he called, his voice breaking. "Dani please." He knocked again, his heart aching.

It was raining and Dani was already at home, playing some soft music that could somehow drown the sound of the rain. In her comfy shorts and her Harpies hoodie, the former Puff was about to lounge in the living room when she heard a soft knock at her door. Picking up her wand, she inched her way toward the door when the next sound made her heart break. Damien!She heard him knock again which prompted to dash to the door and pulled the wooden barrier,revealing the picture that he never thought she would see on the man who always brought out laughter from her. His shaken stature and from the position he was in, Dani was quite surprised when Damien's weight fell on her. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his torso,steadying both their balance. Her heart went out to him,"D-Damien?What happened?", she asked in her own broken voice.

Damien was startled when the door opened. He fell forward at the sudden lack of support. As Dani wrapped her arms around him, he broke. He began to sob. His knees buckled and he tried to keep himself balanced, at least a bit. He wrapped his arms around the girl, laying his head on her shoulder. "I- I don't- everything- why would- she- she-" he cried, and for a few moments all he could do was cry.

After a bit, he pulled back, keeping a hand on Dani's shoulder to keep himself steady. He swiped at his face with his free hand, though it didn't help much with the tears still falling.

He glanced up at Dani through wet lashes, his lower lip trembling. "I... I'm sorry." He spoke softly. "I don't know why... I just... Teagan, she... Someone else..." He started weakly. He let out a choked laugh and turned to slump against the wall. He slid to the floor and ran a hand through his hair. He took a ragged breath. "I .. I guess I wasn't enough," he whispered, fresh tears falling at the thought of it.

Dani supported Damien as the man struggled to keep his balance. However, he was already drained from the cold of the rain and the emotions showing on his face. The strings of words coming out of his mouth did not make any sense to the Keeper but she was able to catch the word "she" which made her deduce that Damien could be referring to his girlfriend. Clearly the man was heartbroken enough to run to her in the middle of a heavy downpour and did not even care that he was crying his heart out. Shortly, he pulled back and tried his best to wipe the wetness from his face. He was still leaning slightly to her as Dani watched the tears still streaming from his beautiful eyes.

The woman kept quiet,letting the man in her house pour out all his emotions. Her heart broke once again when his eyes met hers as he muttered an apology. Dani sank to her knees to maintain eye level with Damien when he slid down on her floor. He was saying something about Teagan and someone else. So, the girlfriend found comfort in another man's arms. Danielle could not help getting mad at this girl. The former Puff could not stop a tear fall from her eyes upon hearing Damien say that he was not enough. She knelt closer and placed her hands on his cheeks, willing him to meet her teary eyes while trying to wipe his tears. "Oh, Damien. Please don't say that.", she cooed softly to the man. If he only knew how he made her wish she was his girlfriend. He was an amazing man, from the moment they met. "Always know that there is this one person who always believe that you are more than enough for her.", she firmly told him. If only you just see., she added in her mind. They were still on the floor, letting Damien take his time.

Damien let out a shaky laugh and pulled Dani into his lap, needing the closeness. He snuggled into her shoulder, still sniffling. "Is... Is this okay?" He asked softly. A cold breeze reminded him the door was still open. He kicked at it and it swung shut. He let out a frustrated sighed. "I should've known," he murmured. "You know how we got together?" He asked, absentmindedly rubbing his thumb in small circles on Dani's lower back.

"Some reporters mistook us as a couple. At first it was... I dunno, protecting her? I can't remember. We thought we could pretend for a bit then say it was a clean break-up." He laughed again, still shaky. "But it was nice. We decided to actually date. I... I wasn't in love with her but I did love her, ya know? But I... I saw it in her eyes sometimes. She wasn't there. I wondered." He had stopped crying by now, but he didn't want to move yet. Being with Dani was nice. And warm.

"I... Dani?" He asked softly. "Can... Is it okay if I stay here tonight? I just... I don't want to be alone."

Dani gave a small yelp when she was suddenly pulled into Damien's lap.The man settled on her shoulder as she wrapped her slender arms around him,letting one hand stroke his wet hair. She knew her hoodie was getting soaked but she did not care.She was still warm enough,even more with her current position in the man's arms. Asked if this was okay,Dani nodded with a smile,letting her movement indicate her assent to Damien's question. She continued listening to Damien as he let out her frustrations. His thumb on her lower back sent shivers up her spine but made her relax further,her eyes closed in contentment as she leaned her head on top of his.
They had been in the same position as Damien recalled his past relationship when Dani noticed the tears had stopped. Thankfully,he sounded better already but the Keeper did not want to let him leave especially when it was getting late and it was still raining. Damien spoke out her name,"Hmm..?",she replied. When the next words came out of Damien's mouth,Dani pulled back to look at him. She smiled softly at the man in front of her. "I was about to ask the same thing", she laughed as she pulled him up to his feet.
She went around to his back and pushed him playfully, trying to ease the heavy feeling Damien had. "You,mister,need a shower. You are soaked from the rain.",she led him to the door that opened to her bathroom. "There are clean towels inside. I'll find you something you can wear for the night.",she said as she gave him a playful smile before she left him to go find some of Dominic's clothes that he left. She also prepared the bed in the guest room. While Damien was in the shower,she went to her room to change her soaked hoodie into a comfortable shirt. Afterwards,she went back to the guest room to make sure everything was fine.

Last edited:
OOC: Oh for pete's sake ignore this

Last edited:
Damien smiled softly as Dani laughed. At least she wasn't mad with him for sudden appearance. He let her pull him to his feet and followed after her, feeling guilty for dripping on her floors. He nodded silently as she told him to shower. "Yes ma'am." He murmured. He stripped out of his clothes after she had gone and laid them on the sink.

He stood in the shower a while, letting the warm water run through his hair and down his back. His sadness ebbed away, exhaustion slowly taking it's place. He managed to make his way out of the shower, and with a towel wrapped around his waist, he opened the door a crack. "Daniiii?" He called, his voice tired. "Clothes?" He leaned his head against the door crack, closing his eyes as his breathing started to even out.

Dani was smoothing the blanket and the pillows on the bed she prepared for Damien when she heard the man faintly called her. Smiling, she retrieved the clothes, she made her way to where the voice originated and froze in her steps upon what her eyes laid on. Despite the crack on the open door, she could see Damien in just a towel around his waist. His face looked relieved yet tired as he leaned on the wood with his eyes closed. This gave the woman a chance to check him out. Color rushing to her cheeks, she slowly approached Damien, her footsteps muffled by the carpet she had on her floors. "Damien?", she softly called him when she was already in front of him. She slightly cleared her throat to cover her blushing state. "I-I've got some clothes here.",she added.

"Hnn?" Damien opened his tired eyes to find Dani standing there, pink, holding some really comfy looking pajamas. "Thanks," He murmured, letting go of the door and reaching out to grab the clothes from her. He gave her a tired smile. "You're cute when you blush." He told her offhandedly with a small grin. He shut the door, changing into the pajamas quickly. All he really wanted now was to get some sleep. He opened the door again, drying his hair with the towel. "Thanks Dani," He told her again with a tired grin. "So, um, which way am I going?" He asked, yawning.

Dani was not able to make a peep when Damien took note of her blushing state. She just wordlessly handed the clothes and was staring at the closed door,breathing deeply as she tried to calm down herself. The door opened again to reveal a now-dressed Damien who was already yawning though he was still grinning at her. When he asked as to where he would be sleeping, Dani threaded her arm through his as she led him to the door just across her room. "My brother usually stays here when he is visiting. My room's just across if you need anything.", she said as she pushed the door open and watched as the man stepped inside. Dani knew that he was already exhausted but she wanted to make sure that he was already in a better condition than the moment he arrived at her doorstep.

Damien followed along with Dani. He let her lead him to the spare room. He stepped into the room, unlacing his arm from hers. His fingers trailed down her arm before stopping lightly on the back of her hand. She spoke then and pulled him from his reverie. "Hm? Oh." He turned to her with tired eyes. "Nope." He told her simply. He stepped forward, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. "Come on, darling." He backed up until he hit the bed. He leaned back precariously, reaching for the blankets. It took him a second but he got them pulled back. "Good night," He declared lazily, falling back into the bed. He pulled the blankets up over them, wrapping an arm around Dani and cuddling her. He didn't want to be without her warmth yet.

Dani smiled as she observed Damien stepped into the room when she felt him trail his hand down her arm after releasing it from its hold. She shivered upon the contact as she watched his expression. He stopped at her hand before simply answering her question. The next thing that happened was Damien's arms around her waist and she was lifted off her feet. She gasped,surprised at the gesture and the closeness they had. All she could do was place her hands on his broad shoulders. He may be tired but he sure had the energy to carry her weight until they reached the bed. The man reached for the blankets before getting them into its soft comforts. Dani felt the blanket around her and Damien before feeling his arm around her, drawing into a cuddle. She loved the warmth it provided as she snuggled into his chest, placing her hand onto his chest,his heartbeat under her palm. Its rhythm and Damien's closeness lulled the woman to the most peaceful sleep she ever had.

Damien was woken up by the soft sound of rain on the window. He stretched, slowly opening his eyes to find himself in an unfamiliar room. "Mmn... wha...?" He looked around, freezing when he heard the soft breathing next to him. He turned his head to find Dani asleep next to him. He smiled. She was really adorable when she was sleeping. He recalled last night and winced. "Poor Dani," He murmured softly and pressed a kiss to her forehead. She was such a sweetheart. He knew exactly how to make it up to her, though.

Damien climbed out of bed, careful not to disturb the woman in her bed. He padded barefoot to the kitchen. Nothing said 'thank you' like a glorious breakfast. He knew how to make excellent omelets. Add some hashbrowns, bacon, and some orange juice and you had a beautiful breakfast.

The scent of omelets and bacon with a hint of hash browns stirred Danielle from her sleep. Opening one eye, she caught glimpse of the rain still drizzling outside her window. She stretched her limbs, her arms landing on the other side of the bed. The different room arrangement reminded the woman why she spent the night in the guest room. Smiling to herself, she got up and went to her room to fetch her beige sweater to wear over her shirt. Barefoot, she made her way to the kitchen only to be greeted by the most touching view that she ever witnessed. Other than Dominic, Damien was the only man to have cooked for her and in her own kitchen. Danielle leaned against the doorway, with her arms crossed and a sweet smile gracing her face.

Damien hummed to himself as he cooked. Time passed quickly. As he was plating breakfast he became aware of a presence behind him. "Good morning darling. Hungry?" He asked, turning to place the plates of steaming food on the table. "I wanted to thank you for letting me stay and apologize for my poor behavior." He turned to her with a smile. "So I thought I could make you some breakfast. I hope you don't mind." He pretended to pout, giving her his best puppy dog eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back