It's like something changing my mind

Tristane had no idea what was going on with him, or if he was just seeing everything for the first time. How everything was, and how everything was just so wrong. Astoria was with the wrong guy. He was starting to get that now. Astoria needed Jarrett and he needed her. He was just... He was just in the way. Liliana said that it would be the best, and him giving them a chance would mean so much to them. It would. He knew it. "I have to give them a chance. They deserve it. I can't cause anyone anymore pain. I couldn't live with myself. It'd be nice if we could become friends." There was just so much going through his mind, but all he could think of was setting things right within the group of people. He knew nothing else. Well, there was that and just him being one of those people that needed someone else to show him the truth. Well, that was what he was thinking right now, and was not sure if it was true or not. It was just... It felt right. He was definitely wrapped around Liliana's fingers, and he definitely was not aware of it. Tristane sighed a bit, and he hoped that he was not wrong.

Liliana had effectively calmed him down enough. He had no idea why he was panicking like that, but she convinced him that it was nothing he could control. "I see your point, thanks for that." She was able to comfort him though, which made him feel loads better about the situation. She said that they should go inside and talk. He nodded, agreeing with her. As soon as she had gotten up, Tristane got up from the seat as well and noticed that she was holding her hand out for him. But where were they going to go inside? In the living room? He wanted to know. He blinked a few times and he inquired as they walked through the front door, closing it behind him, "Liliana, where are you taking me? Are we going to talk on the couch?" He looked over and saw that where Lucius and Zinnia once where, they were no longer there. He looked upstairs as he heard some creaking. "Lucius and Zinnia are not in the living room anymore so..." He would gladly go wherever she wanted him to go to. Tristane just wanted to please her.

Zinnia shrugged her thin shoulders. Although she understood what Lucius wanted, she figured there was much either of them could do about it either. Neither of them had the power to control Jarrett, Astoria, or Tristane. So it wasn't like there was all that much they could do. "My sister isn't usually jealous, but when she is, she tends to act like a brat about it." Zinnia admitted. Liliana may have been blind, but she wasn't all that defenseless when it came down to her needing or wanting something. For now though, Zinnia didn't want to focus on her sister and her problems. Right now she had a man, who was officially her boyfriend to attend to. Zinnia grabbed the arm of Lucius and allowed him to lead her through the house so they could spend some time together. Whatever mess Liliana made for herself, Zinnia would be sure to try and fix it. Then again, Liliana might have Tristane locked so tightly under her spell that he might just fix the mess for her. Poor sap had no idea what was being done to him. But for now, it was all pushed aside as Zinnia focused on Lucius and strengthening their bond.

Liliana figured that Tristane was as pure as the first snowfall, but this definitely confirmed it. The very thought of how innocent he seemed to be made Liliana think back to the day she had convinced Damian to hook up with her. It was weird to know that there was someone out there more angelic than she was once. "Nah, we’re going upstairs. Come on." Liliana found herself getting off of the porch swing and felt around for her white cane. Once she was able to locate it, she grabbed a hold of Tristane's arm with her free hand, and began to navigate her way around the porch and into the house. Tristane mentioned that Zinnia and Lucius were gone from the living room, but his musings were disregarded by Liliana. Liliana was going to make him forget his troubles for a little while. Then when he felt better, he could talk to Astoria and end things with her. Smiling at Tristane, she beckoned for him to follow her into her bedroom before she quietly shut the door behind the two of them. She hoped that if anything, her sister was too distracted by her little boyfriend to bother her right now.
Fin.​

<i>​
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back