Its just the beginning

Llhei could not believed that Lexi owe her house again for deducting points. She looked at Lexi and stick out her tongue, she did that while the Prof. is not looking at her. Prof. Firn asked them if their alright.
"We're fine, Prof." she said and smiled and Llhei turned to Lisa asking the same thing on her. "Are you going to punish us too?" Llhei should asked that, she never been in a trouble like this before.

"Will." Lexi said simple narrowing her eyes on her most hated Professor on the wizarding world. Lexi gulp when she heard about points, "I don't care about it, i don't care anyone at all." Her british accent was firm.

Remus glared at her as she spoke, "Despite how much you dislike me Miss Rodriguez, in the future all the punishments given to you by myself, you will thank me for." He nodded as he looked at the other two girl's, "You are free to go, get changed and get Studying." He said as he glanced at them and then back to Lexi, "You best start caring miss Rodriguez, Because your fellow Slytherin are not going to be too Happy about the sudden Point drop."

Lexi crossed her arms and rolled her eyes as she listen at the Professor. "Can i go now? I'm very late for your class today." She said as her first class for that morning is transfiguration.

"Indeed off you go." He said to her as he walked off to his class room, considering he was her teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back