Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was in her good mood today and better yet not smudged it away. She went down for breakfast and ready to go to her classes, she found her usual spot at the slytherin table. Lexi went over and sat, taking a glass of pumpkin juice and ham and toast.

Lisa sat at the Ravenclaw table, not really in a good mood, but not in a bad mood either. She ate her breakfast slowly, chewing thoroughly, savouring the taste. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Rodriguez enter the Hall and sit at her House table. Lisa hurridley turned away, trying to make herself as inconspicious as possible; she did not want to have an encounter with the older Slytherin.

[[Lisa, pretend that i was in my house table, ok]]

She was about to bite into her sandwich when she saw Lisa, the girl who make her do a detention. The past was always the past but that past is unforgettable, Lexi felt that her cheeks where burning not from shyness but from anger. She thought of an idea, she stood up from her house table and took her glass of pumpkin juice.

Lexi went around, lucky the girl's back was on her. She slowly walked over, when Lexi was right behind Lisa. She poured the pumpkin juice into her head, "Boy, pumpkin juice sure taste good." Lexi said giggling.

[[That's what I meant to say >_< Whoops]]

Lisa gasped in shock and horror as the pumpkin juice splattered all over her head and clothes. She shuddered as she felt the cold drink go down her back. Only one person would have done that to her. "Lexi Rodriguez," she seethed, turning to see her enemy leering at her. "What was that for?" she cried, though she knew exactly why Lexi wanted to seek revenge.

Lexi smirk as she heard her gasped, "Ohh..brain dead are you?" She asked but didn't wait for an answer. "Revenge of course, duh!" She crossed her arms as she after put the glass on the ravenclaw table. Lexi looked at Lisa's wet uniform, "I guess the house elves might want to clean those..second hand uniform." Lexi faked a smile and pointed her twirling finger on her uniform.

Lisa paled. "My uniform is not second-hand, Rodriguez," she snapped, glancing down at her uniform, which was now riddled with pumpkin juice stains. "Why should it matter, anyway?" she asked the Slytherin.

Lexi's smirk became wider, "Calling me now on my last name, huh!" She said, Lexi took a lazy sigh. "The second-hand part doesn't matter, but your blood status does matter..." She trailed off, weighing her body on her left foot. "I heard that your a muggleborn?..and how i hate muggleborns, except if your a halfblood then i will accept that but..." She looked to Lisa from head to feet. "Like you.." Lexi snorted. "Doesn't deserve in this school. This school should pick only halfblood, mixed and pureblood." She raised an eyebrow, she's doing fine on tormenting people. Like this one. Lisa have to pay or else.

Lisa was getting scared now; how did Lexi find out about her Blood Status? "I-I," she stammered, unable to comprehend it. It was clear that Lexi hated Muggle-borns, and Lisa was almost positive that she would not come out of this standing. "H-how did you find that out?" she asked.

Lexi smiled as Lisa stammered, "I have eyes and ears around this school and i know all about the gossips." she said still smiling, "Plus, its not how, its what i see. You hated slytherin, everyone knows why do you hate slytherin." Lexi exclaimed, she can see it in Lisa's touch, smell, etc. "I know all about muggles..." She trailed off and didn't spoke again.

Llhei was about to have her meal when she spotted her 'evil' cousin, Lexi. looks like her cousin started a fight again. She looked at the other girl and it was Lisa, seems like Lexi poured pumpkin juice all over her. Llhei's feet brought her in the scene. She handed Lisa her handkerchief. "Here you go Lisa." she said and smile a little. Llhei faced Lexi and confronted her. Llhei can take that Lexi was a bit 'evil' to her, but she can't do that to others. "What is your problem?" she said.

Lisa accepted the napkin from Lhei with a grateful smile, wiping down her face and hands. Her uniform would need a wash; however, that was the least of her worries. "Everyone knows about Muggles," Lisa said, almost rolling her eyes. Almost. It didn't pay to be patronising to your enemy.

Lexi noticed her brainy of a cousin walking toward them, "What's my problem...?"she first trailed off, "Well, this friend of yours just got to pay me back." Lexi said raising an eyebrow to her, then back to Lisa. "Everyone knows about muggles, but the rest doesn't know about you being one." She lowered her voice, seeing the professors at the staff table noticing the fight.

Remus sat at the staff table not making it obvious but looked up from his meal as he watched the Two of the girls argue, and the other girl appear off from the side to interfere. He gazed up from his apple, and morning read of the Daily Prophet. Remus took a small chunk from his apple and chewed away at it as he savored the taste and swallowed, before going and turning the page of the Daily Prophet, and looked up over the paper briefly.

Lisa felt her blood run cold. She stood up, her body trembling with hurt and anger. "I am not a Muggle," she said, her voice trembling. Her bright green eyes turned a deep red, for Lexi and Lheione to see. She would have gone for her wand, except there were Professors watching. Pumpkin juice dripped from her uniform onto the floor.

"Super defensive." Lexi said smiling playfully, seeing Lisa's eyes are turning red. "You think you'll scare me?..god, i don't even fear anyone." She sigh lazy and said, "Why don't you just go back to the muggle world and everything..its fun there."

Lisa accepted the hanky that Llhei gave her. Llhei heard Lexi repeat her question. "Pay you back? I know about you getting a detention, Lexi. As of my view your the one who started it, so you deserved that." she stated and smile at Lisa. Then Lexi started to talk, rather insult, again. "What is wrong about being a muggle, anyway? And like me, your only half-blooded." she said while tapping her lower lip by her fore finger. "come to think of it, Lucky for you you ended up being a Slytherin." she said and smirked at her cousin.

She heard Lisa said something and seems like her voice is trembling a bit. Llhei faced her and saw all the anger and hatred inside her. Llhei stood beside her and she thought that its better to get Lisa out of the fight coz Llhei knew that her cousin might do something to harm her.

Remus flipped the page of his News paper and bit into his apple some more as he watched 'undetected' from his seat, He wanted to see who would do something stupid to force him to interfere and stop the debate between the girls that stood in the hall, basically asking for trouble.

Lisa's eyes flickered back to green again. She felt woozy for a moment, before smiling in thanks to Lhei. She crossed her arms and smirked for a moment. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said, "If you're a half-blood like Lhei says."

"What's with being a halfblood?" She snorted, "I don't care if i'm a halfblood, at least i have a blood of a witch." Lexi smirk can't take what's next, she's too excited. "And Cole, your not going to be a halfblood with out my father. Your father didn't even went to Hogwarts, while my father studied in Hogwarts for 7 years. Your mom met my father, because they are both prefects." How she love when her mom always tell that story. "You'' never be in this world." Lexi smirk wider, she spotted a jug of water and took it. "I must be thirsty." Lexi poured it on Llheione's head.

Remus had enough as he looked up from his news paper slamming it to the table, as he stood up and through his apple at Lexi's head as it bounced off her head and onto the floor. "Enough!" He growled, as he stepped onto the teacher's table and walked across it jumping down onto the other side. He walked down toward Lexi, as he grabbed Lexi's hand and removed the Jug from it throwing it off to the side.

"Thats quite enough... Miss Rodriguez." he growled at her.

Lisa could have fainted with relief. Finally, a teacher arrived to sort out the mess. And not just any old teacher. Professor Fern, who didn't like Lexi one bit. She smiled at him; he had probably just saved her from a trip to the Hospital Wing.

Lexi was smiling when she felt someone threw her something. "Hey, that hurt." Lexi hold her head and turned to see who threw it, it was Professor*EVIL*Firn. "What did i do to you." She said but firm, she didn't like this Professor, she always hate him. "I'll talk to the headmistress for this, hurting students."

Llhei was about to speak when Lexi suddenly poured a jug of water on her head. Now she's wet too.
Then someone threw apple on Lexi's head. You deserved that. saying that on her head and chuckled a little. She then heard someone spoke, it was a the Prof. that gave Lexi a detention. She was very thankful that the Prof. witnessed all the things Lexi did, now she's going to detention, AGAIN.

Remus looked at Lexi as she spoke, about speaking to the head mistress, "Try me." He said as he stepped back from her slightly, "Your story will stick well, 'Professor Firn through an Apple at my head to prevent me destroying fellow students uniforms and perhaps even landing myself in hospital' ". He began as he looked at her, "Perhaps a minus of fifty house points from Slytherin will do the trick as well as a Talk to your Head of house, AGAIN." He stated to her as he glared upon the two other girl's "Are you both alright?"

Lisa nodded as the Professor asked if they were alright. "I'm perfectly fine, Professor," she said, "Except I'm a bit wet." That alone was an understatement; she was still dripping from having pumpkin juice poured all over herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back