It's just a couple of my third years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austiin Hayes

OOC First Name
Tenilee!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey everyone, I know I have been gone a little bit, but I'm back, all my characters are out of retirement and now need some Rps to keep them going. But for now, I'll just bring out my younger ones; they are still being tweaked here and there. So here are a few of them:
Daniel Hydran:

Daniel is a hyperactive 3rd year Hufflepuff; he finds it impossible to sit still and must always be doing something. He is very open and talkative and loves meeting new people and adores making new friends. It is hard to not like Daniel because he is so positive and happy, even if you tease him, he'll find a positive thing about your statement and turn it around, this can make him seem annoying, but he is just a really happy kid and doesn't allow himself to be pulled into any sort of depression. Daniel is athletic and plays many muggle sports, he is not a very good flyer and has been known to crash and burn, but this does not stop him from jumping right back on the broom and going again. Daniel is kind and can sometimes settle down enough to have a really deep conversation with someone, though this means he has to work twice as hard to stop himself from jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean.

What I'm looking for are friends for Daniel, maybe a few people that find him insufferable, he is an awfully happy person and some find that annoying.
Samual Kaster:

Samual is a adorable 3rd year Gryffindor; he is very kind and likes to have fun, he is always thinking of ways to make things fun and usually plans out and has a 'vision' of what awesome things he and friends can get up to. He has an endless amount of muggle riddles at his disposal, but won't usually start randomly throwing riddles around when he first meets someone. Sam went through a bit of a rough patch with the loss of some family members, but chooses not to think about it and carries on with a smile on his face. He also has a big sense of family and family values and even though the subject of family is sensitive, he is happy to talk about his family members, the ones that are not dead anyway.

What I'm looking for are probably more friends for Sammy here, I'm not sure about enemies, you'd have to be a pretty horrible person to hate Sam for extended periods of time, but if you'e got someone, I'm willing to go for it.
And here comes Andy Hydran:

Andy is... a scaredy-cat; there is no denying it, no hiding it. He is a frail and small looking boy. He is a 3rd year Ravenclaw, but doesn't look it. He has many fears, most totally irrational, and can come off as stubborn or rude, though he never means to, he is too scared to knowingly be rude or stubborn to someone. Andy is prone to sudden attacks of worry and is nearly always shaking like a leaf in the wind.

What I'm looking for are maybe a few people to try and get Andy to get over his fears and maybe someone to tease him about them? A little bit of terrorising maybe? You wouldn't have to do much, just look at him meanly and he's shaking :r , And just some friends that would try to support him and not try to change him.
Drew Handler:

In all honesty, this character has been a little neglected... and I am now trying to change that ;)
Drew is a very very kind boy, he is intelligent and also very stubborn. He is a major pacifist and never resorts to violence of any kind, verbal or physical, he doesn't even yell at inanimate objects. He is sensitive about the subject of family and will often sugar-coat what he says, or avoid the subject all together. He is a 3rd year Hufflepuff and tries his best to keep up with everything, he is muggle-born and so finds it hard to adjust with all the magic that is around him, he is slightly clumsy and stumbles a lot, but is not one to be intimidated by anything.

Since Drew is relatively undeveloped... ( :unsure: ) I would like everything for him, friends, best friends and maybe a few enemies, or people that try to be his enemy anyway.

So yeah if you have any suggestions, just reply here or send me a PM and we can chat about it, if you want to Rp with any of my other characters, just PM me on Austiin and we'll talk about it.

Thanks! :hug:

~Tenilee

I can offer James Killian a fourth year beauxbaton boy, he is artistic and a closet case but is super friendly as long as he is not threaten or abused in any way. At first he is shy but once you get to know him he comes around and can be rather energetic and outgoing. He is free if you need someone to role play with and all of his information can be found in his bio.

-nods- Well I think Daniel or Samual would be the best people to meet him, since he is shy at first and Andy and Drew are also shy, it would pretty boring :p
But Daniel and Samual's open personalities would surely bring James out of his shell, Drew and Andy would just stand around, gathering dust xD

So it's your pick on who he can meet, then we'll work on how they'll meet ^_^

I have a Third year Ravenclaw named Crystal Storm. She's going through a lot lately and I want someone who is open minded and that can help her through this tough time. You see, she just found out that her dad has another family and she eventually changed. She used to be very sensitive but after the confrontation, she realized that her being a sensitive person eventually made their situation worse so she changed. She's a bit tougher now than she was but she's still friendly. I think she and Samual could get along well since he's had loss in his family also. If you want more information please read her bio http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7389779/1/#new . Please tell me what you think.

I just read Andy's rp and I think he should meet Madlyn so she could feel bad about being big xD. He sounds like an interesting character and the fact that they are both Natives makes it cool me thinks. One good rp would do ;].

Crystal&Samual

I agree with you, I think Sam and Crystal would be good friends, since they have a lot in common. Though Sam doesn't believe that his family members are gone, they're just vacationing for a very very long time. Perhaps she could help him come to the realisation that they are not coming back? Either way, I would love to rp with Crystal and Sam.

Madlyn&Andy

xD I'm fine with that, he doesn't like tall things, or things that look over him, or people, so I think it would be an interesting Rp, since he only has Family and Fears, if you're not family, you're a fear and if she happens to be wearing red, he'll automatically be scared :tut:

I can offer Kate Moon for Andy Hydran

She is a fourth year Hufflepuff and is going through a tough time at the moment and is trying to find ways to cope with her sickness.Because she is finding it hard to care for herself she is prone to caring for other people.She is very nice and loves to laugh.She is very musical.She would try and help Andy overcome her fears.

I am open for any of the other characters as well if you want,I don't really mind.

Johanna

Kate&Andy

I like it, I'm not sure how Andy will help her through her tough time as he is not very good at helping people through their problems, they he might give her some advice, if he isn't frightened :r
Since she caring she will probably remind him of his cousin, this might settle him down enough to actually give her some carefully thought-out advice, and it's about time someone try to help him out and not scare him half to death. ;)

Austiin Hayes said:
Madlyn&Andy

xD I'm fine with that, he doesn't like tall things, or things that look over him, or people, so I think it would be an interesting Rp, since he only has Family and Fears, if you're not family, you're a fear and if she happens to be wearing red, he'll automatically be scared :tut:[/color]
Awesome. I can start something after the weekend, I might not be on this weekend. I also like to offer Makaylah Makwa for any of your other natives or charries ;] I'm sure she can help out and be useful to someone at times ^^; or else scare the gebbies out of someone else! hee.

Okay, I can wait till then :)

Anyway for Makaylah, I think she could have some fun with my character Tamalia Kaster, she is often doing things she shouldn't, like walking around at night and running around in the forest, climbing the cliffs, etc. I'm sure as a prefect, Makaylah will find her doing something wrong :tut:

Austiin Hayes said:
Okay, I can wait till then :)

Anyway for Makaylah, I think she could have some fun with my character Tamalia Kaster, she is often doing things she shouldn't, like walking around at night and running around in the forest, climbing the cliffs, etc. I'm sure as a prefect, Makaylah will find her doing something wrong :tut:
Well she's slacking in her perfect duties and such. xD. So they could get into stuff together? She's been lead astray and kinda likes being out there instead of the whole bookworm phase in which she use to be a major book worm. So I'm up for anything, even if its just one rp =]

Kate&Andy
I think it's best if I start it, I don't see Andy starting a conversation with Kate :r

Makaylah&Tamalia
Lol, okay then, we'll Rp them sneaking out or something, you start? Or I? ^_^

Now that you have several offers, if you are still interested in roleplaying with Jamie here if not then we can stick with the threads me and you have involving Noble. If you are interested then I am still open to meeting any of your characters and for you I think I can get Jamie to come out of his comfort zone for a thread if you want to get some threads up for your shyier characters.

Lol, okay Brandon, you're awesome! :D
Anyway, I would love to still Rp with James and since you're offering, I think we could get him to perhaps meet Drew or Daniel.
Still your pick :p

If I get to pick then I will choose drew as he is very much similar to Jamie and so they would play off each other well, I believe when Jamie was at Hogwarts he was in gryffindor. I am thinking of possibly having him transfer back to hogwarts but am unsure of it at this moment as I get a great deal of freedom to roleplay how I want with Jamie in Beauxbaton. We should have a thread in the OOC area as brightstone weekend will be soon up and I do not believe students can see it beside there or when on break, If you can see Obsidian all the time then we can do a thread there instead.

If my memory serves me right, Hogwarts students can't see Obsidian when it's school time, in fact, I'm pretty sure they can't see it when it's Brightstone Weekend.*

So I think your idea is genius! Well done.
Would you like to start? Or me?

*(Obviously because it's Brightstone weekend just figured that out :tut: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back