Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
It was so good be back to Raveclaw house and her bed. It was feeling good and she wanted no more go from Hogwarts. It was her shcool and she definetly will be started get back good grades. Now she needed some time eat all good food. She definetly was happy be back. That was okey if she was alone without friends but she was happy be there.

Leia prided herself on knowing people in her year, there were so few of them that she didn't want to not know who everyone was at least. She came to the great hall and spotted a familiar face but not one she'd known all too well, and one she knew must be newly back. Though Leia could not imagine rejoining the school this close to the OWLs. She decided to go over. "Hey!" Leia tried to soften her tone, "You're Clara right? You've been gone a bit?"

''Hi, Yeah, i got a little family problems!' That was true and she got some problems and she now was back. It was a good feeling.
@Leia Hume

Leia nodded, she wasn't going to pry into what problems this girl had, it wasn't for her to comment on it. "Well....welcome back," she said. Leia had to imagine it was difficult to come into a syear group when it was the OWLs were close. "If you need any help getting readjusted, I can help....," she offered with a polite smile.

"Thanky" Clara smiled and it was so nice that people say welcome back and it was truly be happy back and sit to Ravenclaw house. "I will remeber that but thanky so much and you are sweet." She smiled to her.

@Leia Hume

Leia smiled at Clara and nodded. She felt rather proud of herself for speaking to Clara to welcome her back. "it's fine," she said with an almost proud tone. She didn't know what else to say, if she should now just leave or if she should say something else. What else could be said really. "Ermm..are you ready for the OWLs?" she asked, since they were close and they both needed to be studying for.

''No, not realy'' She told her and finished her lunch.

@Leia Hume

Users who are viewing this thread

Back