Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hi all,

In our last site poll, we asked you how you felt about MESSI being totally and brutally murdered. It turns out, you didn't love that so much and wanted it back. We think you're right, we should have kept MESSI around and tried to pour more love in to it to make it work again. If something's broken, we shouldn't smash it to even smaller bits[note]all the time[note], should we? No. You're right. We've learned that now.

So MESSI's back. "What's MESSI?", some of you may ask. An excellent question, and I'm glad you asked it.
MESSI is the Most Extraordinary Society for Social Interaction. It's a group of members on HNZ who love HNZ. They love it to bits. And most of all, they love its OOC[note]Out of Character[note] aspects. They love competitions, and games, and Easter egg hunts[note]This weekend, guyz! Get ready![note]. Nothing makes them happier than beating me at trivia contests, or giving me pity votes in graphics competitions, or giving witty captions to funny pictures. And all that love for the community gives them excellent insight on what HNZ should be doing and makes them more than eager to help keep the community active by posting topics like that, and brainstorming them behind the scenes with the staff.

We're looking for a handful of members who want to help bring those sorts of things back to HNZ, who are active right now and are willing to put in extra time and effort to bringing their creative ideas, mixing them with other people's and challenging other members of HNZ to take part in things when they're posted.
If you fit that bill, just fill out this application: [member][Click][member]
If you don't think you quite fit that bill, or are more excited about participating than planning: don't sweat it! We love you just the same. ;) Just make sure to jump in to things when they appear. ^_^

All the best, and thanks for being awesome,

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

ohmigosh im so excited :D

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back