Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Homoflexible
Wand
Knotted 18 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
AvrilLavigne-10-450x250.jpg
So this is Stephanie Stark (19). She was a Hogwarts Scotland Alumni, Gryffindor house and is currently floating through life. Ever since some plots recently fell through, (no-ones fault, just fell through) she sort of has no purpose, so I want to give her a purpose. She is a fairly bright girl and likes adventure, she is musical, though she can only play the piano and she is quite good at it. She is kind and caring, though she tends to shield her emotions for fear of being hurt. She has seen alot of relationships fail in her nineteen years, and she never wants to have to go through that herself. She used to want nothing but to be with her brother, but that was years ago and she hasen't really spoken to him as she is worried that he will hate her for leaving New Zealand. She has currenlty moved back to Australia where her parents are. She loves animals and was very good at Care of Magical Creatures, and her dream job is to teach that class, but as of yet she has been unsuccesful. So what I would like for Steph is a circle of two to three friends. They can be boys or girls, I'm not fussed. One of the circle could also be her bestfriend, again, boy or girl is fine, though i would like them to be of a similar age, if thats okay. Also a final, which would need to be female and maybe similar in age to her.
02_xavier_samuel.jpg
This here, is Zane Preston (20). He is the BFF of Buddy McMerdor (for those of you that know him) and he really needs a life outside of Buddy and his criminal activities. Zane is a Professional Photographer and mostly photographs nature for those nature magazines you see everywhere. Though he earns most of his money through shady activities. He is alittle two faced with the fact that he can be mean as much as he can be nice. He is a secret supporter of Death Eaters, but only because his muggle mother took off when he was only a kid because she hated magic. So he figured it was only fair that he hate muggles. Though he does not openly admitt to muggle-hating. However those close to him would know of his dislike for his mother. Zane and his fater were close until he passed away several years ago and since then he has kind of been drifting about, though he has lived in Mayfair, London for a few months and has no plans to move. What I need for this man is a love life, a final would be awesome, and as he is gay, it would need to be a man, but a fling or two is cool, or they could just date for a while aswell, I'm fine with that. Anything else you can think of would be nice or if you have anything illegal going on, Zane is your man.
561x401.jpg
This is Hayley Jones (11). She is the cousin of Abel Smith (For those that know him) and she is a First Year Slytherin. Hayley's Mother is a Pure-blood, but her Father is a Mixed-blood, which of course causes her to miss out on the Pure-blood lineage, something she greatly wants. This isn't to say that she hates her Father, she adores him, she just hates his blood status. This of course makes Hayley alittle bit bitter. However, she associates with other magical kids, as long as they are not Muggle-born as she harbours her Mother and Grandmothers ill feelings towards them. (This differs from Abel who just doesn't understand them, Hayley doesn't like them) When she is amongst friends, Hayley is kind, she is smart and she likes to present people with gifts, however, put her with a Muggle-born and the claws come out. Yes I know she is a Hypocrite, but that is just the way she is. Her Father is not prejudiced and tries to sway his wife and two daughters, but so far he has been wildly unsuccessful. Though he still lies in hope. So what I want for Hayley is a few enemies and a couple of friends, I'm not really set on the kind of people they are going to be so you are free to surprise me, but remember she wouldn't be friends with a Muggle-born, unless she didn't know their blood status and she makes it her job to discover these things. I would also be open to her bullying some-one, if you want that.
tumblr_lsbv03EL171r198woo1_500.jpg
So that young man up there is Alexandros Kanas (11), he is a First Year Hufflepuff from Greece. Lexan is the kind of person to act on impulse rather than thought. However this is only when he is angry. Lexan is hard to anger but once you manage to do so he is rather fast and can be very mean. Lexan likes swimming and practices for eight to ten hours a day when he is at home, however he has had to cut this down to about two hours due to school commitments, so this sometimes makes him anxious as he worries about losing touch with the water. He likes Quidditch though he's more of a watcher then a player. He is kind and smart though he doesn't really like to study. Of course he does all he has to, to achieve the marks he would need for a career. Of course he has yet to decide what he wants to be. He is adventurous and likes to explore his environment, it was intially the thing that got him into swimming because he had to swim out of a cave he had once fallen into. He tends to talk alot when someone brings up a subject that he loves, though in saying that, he can be shy when he first meets someone. So what I want for Lexan is some friends and perhaps some-one to bully him as he is so bullyable. I know I said he can get angry, but that would only be if some-one hurt someone/thing he cared about, so a bully of his would be quite safe.
tumblr_lfz0v5lxUg1qeqhpwo1_500_large.jpg
This ladies and gentlemen is my newest and dearest creation. Meet Lucas Martinez (21). Lucas is a kind, playful, caring kind of guy. He is a Professional Quidditch Player for the Falmouth Falcons and is unbelieveably charming. But here's the grub. This man is in an unhappy marriage. His wife is viscious, controlling and a liar. Seriously she does everything to keep this poor guy at home, and he listens to her, some of the time, because his parents marriage is just like this one, he doesn't know any better. This leads him to being very depressed and having rather regular mood swings. The only person he has to confide in is his sister Francis, but she is younger than him by about two years so she doesn't really understand. The siblings are very close and spend as much time together as possible. Now what I want for Lucas is friends. They could be fellow Quidditch players or not, that is entirely up to you. A final is out of the question as that is already covered but maybe some girls that try to get close because they can see he is unhappy, but get rejected because despite the fact tha his wife is a total control freak. He thinks he loves her and would never betray her.
pixie-lott-2.jpg
Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart (11), First Year Hufflepuff and the cutest little ball of sunshine that you will ever meet. Kelsey is Energetic, being energetic makes Pip a very interesting kind of girl. She loves being in control of her energy. Pip is the kind of person to put all her energy into anything she does, that includes any extracurricular activities as well as in schooling or other such functions. Humorous, is another reason why Pip likes to be around other people, whether they be older or younger than her. Age does not bother her as she has decided that anyone is allowed to be funny or see people be funny. She is a very funny young girl because of this. Cheerfulness, is just another reason as to why Pip is the way she is. Pip is a happily cheerful kind of girl. She has never to her knowledge felt sad. This is due to her parents deciding that she need not know of the kind of things that happen in the muggle world. She has never seen violence and so has lived a relatively comfortable live for a young witch. Her parents doing this don't mean to cause any harm, they just don't want their daughter to get hurt in anyway, shape or form. This of course leads into her being just a little naive about certain things, which includes life in general. Her grandmother and grandfather are the only other people, besides her friends and other such people that she gets to see as they are scared she will learn about her sheltered life and not be happy about it. What I need for Pip here is some friends. A final has already been taken care of so I don't need that, but a Mentor would be nice too and anything else you can think of that could include Kelsey, just throw it at me and we will see if I like it.

So anything you have, just post here or pm Kelsey and we will see what we can work out :)
<i>
</i>​

I have two characters I could offer you.

Sophia Starling was a Hogwarts Scotland drop-out who has just moved to New Zealand. She ran away from home with no plan of what to do, and doesn't know what to do with her life. She could be friends with Stephanie, or possibly a final. Soph's desperate for a job, even one of questionable legality, and Zane might be able to help her with that? Anything else you can think of with Soph is great, as she doesn't have anything happening with her at all right now.

Margo Moon is a first year Slytherin student who doesn't speak to anybody and wishes to be invisible. She doesn't know about the magical ancestry she has, assuming to be muggleborn, so she and Hayley could be enemies. I could see Margo being easily bullied to, seeing as she doesn't speak. She could be friends with Lexan or Kelsey too, although Margo isn't the type of person who has many close friends. She would probably feel a little intimidated by Kelsey's cheerfulness.

Well, I'm offering Killua for anyone for as anything... xD

Killua Freecss, from a family of assassins. Don't worry he won't kill anybody until he has an absolutely irritating reason to do so, which I doubt will be given to him... He has a very cold personality due to his upbringing and he normally looks at people with cold eyes, although, he doesn't mean any harm most of the time. But, if he becomes friends and real close with someone, he is really kind to that person and that person alone.

</COLOR>
Stephanie&&Sophia
<i>
</i>

I read in Sophia's bio that she wants a husband. A final would mean that she and Steph end up in a relationship, is that what you mean? Or is she interested in men?

Zane&&Sophia
<i>
</i>

Zane could definately help Sophia with getting a job. He has contacts everywhere and could possibly get her anytime of illegal job she wanted. We should rp them and see how he reacts to her.

Margo&&Hayley
<i>
</i>

Okay, so I think Hayley would be good. We should start a topic when school starts up.

Killua&&Hayley
<i>
</i>

I think these two could potentially be friends. I just need to know more about Kill's personality. If that's alright :)

EDIT:: Sorry didn't see Lexan xD

Lexan&&Margo
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">That could work. Tell me more?

Stark :wub:

Hufflepuff
I've got little Judd Ford all american nerd. First Year Hufflepuff. I've still got to do more with development of him, but he is going to be slightly strange but completely fun to be around. Sort of Class Clown.

First Year
Indiana. Friendly girl, okay with be friends with anyone.

Preston & Hayley
Well, Preston is a muggleborn Slytherin, but I think it could be interesting for him to get into a conversation with Hayley and for her to discover he is a muggleborn and act however she would upon finding out that news. I want Preston to find out what some people think of muggleborns from someone as it would be good for his development and an idea I have for him. Let me know what you think :)

Judd&&Lexan

I think he could be a good friend for Lexan, maybe they can be like best mates, or whatever, you know? Poor Lexan doesn't know much about anywhere but Greece, so maybe they can like talk about culture and all that shizz hehe. I think Judd would be good for Lexan as Kelsey has way too many guy friends xD
Indianna&&Kelsey

From what I know of Indianna, I think she would be good for Kelsey. Kelsey is usually pretty upbeat and she needs some girls to talk to as I didn't realise how popular she would be with the boys xD Anyway, is there anything else I need to know about Indanna. What does she like?
Preston&&Hayley

Yes Cyndi. Hayley is your Girl. It could be interesting because she would think she was safe in Slytherin, knowing that Slytherin didnt like Muggle Borns and didn't believe they had a place in school. I really want this to happen. It'll be fun to irritate Hayley! xD

Preston & Hayley
Awesome! If you don't mind waiting a day or so, I don't mind starting the RP. I'll start it in the Slytherin common room and send you the link :)

Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart said:
Judd&&Lexan

I think he could be a good friend for Lexan, maybe they can be like best mates, or whatever, you know? Poor Lexan doesn't know much about anywhere but Greece, so maybe they can like talk about culture and all that shizz hehe. I think Judd would be good for Lexan as Kelsey has way too many guy friends xD
Indianna&&Kelsey

From what I know of Indianna, I think she would be good for Kelsey. Kelsey is usually pretty upbeat and she needs some girls to talk to as I didn't realise how popular she would be with the boys xD Anyway, is there anything else I need to know about Indanna. What does she like?
'Tis all good, I figured I'd let you pick who and who together. :) Indiana is the same with me for guys :p She's only got one girl friend in the making at the moment and lots of guy friends :p

I think Juss would be more than happy to introduce Lexan to the world of Sci-Fi and comics. That would get Lexan out of Greece right away and into a whole new galaxy :p

Indiana is basically trying her hardest to be a clone of Georgiana, so really kind of like when Georgiana when she first started school, Super friendly to people she meets around her age. Kind of wary of older students not sure if they want to pick on her, typical first year feelings there. She loves flying ever since Kay and Georgie taught her how. She also plays drums and has won a few competitions doing it, not sure if it'll still be a big thing in her life at Hogwarts though..

That all sounds good guys. Thankyou.

Ahh I don't have much else to say besides the plots we already have but here is a reply anyway~
ALEXANDROS & ARIELLE
He's going to get in her way and she will get annoyed, the end result being Alexandros one of her targets. But don't be discouraged! Arielle won't get into anything drastic with her bullying, it would only be a little bit of name calling, just stuff he would be able to shrug off. I doubt she would get him angry too; her insults would be based on superficial things since she has nothing else to pin on him.​
<i>
</i>

Alexandros&&Arielle

Woow! Anna. Okay, yes. I like this idea. Okay so superficial things. She could possibly make fun of his accent or even his little known english. So yeah xD

Hey Steph, If I start the one for KELSEY&&INDIANNA could you start JUDD&&LEXAN?

Hi!
I have Kyle to offer.He is friendly, likes to swim, loves Qudditch. I think Kyle could be friends with Alexandros. I would have thought of having them do a swimming RP but I am already doing one at the Lakefront. How about the exploring the dungeons and bumping into each other?

Sure. That could work. Awesome

Would you mind terribly doing it? Im so busy right now xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back