Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Dragon Heartstring Core
Nadia knew that this was going to be hard. She really missed Nadia. They both did. But she got to see her almost all the time, Koboshi pretty much never got to see her. So they had decided to alternate in writing her letters. It would make them both feel better without hurting the others feelings in thinking that their more important. She hoped it was going to work.
Letter said:
Dear Tama,

How are you? What have you been doing? School has been very different without you. Me and Koshi keep talking about you. It's kind of funny. With exams coming up soon I am so busy. Though Koshi isn't, I tend to think she has given up on trying to study, you know it was never her fortay.
How is Rafaelle? Did he like the gifts I sent him? I looked everywhere for nice clothes. You know what I'm like. But anyway. I have to run off and study. Talk to you later.

~Nadia.

Tamalia was still on minimal grounding. It was truly ridiculous. Here she was, stuck in a room Tess gave her, while Annalie was probably out living the high life. It was almost crazy. She was furious, still. Not even one letter from her friends, and even Samual seemed to be giving her the cold shoulder. Of all people! The girl sat up on her bed and sighed heavily. She couldn't stand being cooped up all the time, she had to go out and walk about, people weren't meant to be kept in rooms forever. She did the school a favour by taking Annalie out, well, trying to, she didn't deserve this treatment. Just once Tamalia wanted a letter from Koboshi or Nadia, or Sammy, or even Lewis would be a good one. In fact, she hadn't talked to Lewis for a very, very long time. A tapping noise caught her attention and she rolled over to the window, finding an owl, and a letter attached to it. "Come here you." She cooed, taking the letter and opening it. It was from Nadia. She sighed and began writing a reply.
Nadia! I'm so glad to hear from you, I've been going crazy being stuck with Tess and Parker and the baby.

So far I have been doing nothing. Basically every day I get a mini lecture from either Tess or Parker, both of them telling me a life story about how Tess was mean but never attacked anyone, and that Parker did stupid things but he never over did it and all of that. Usually I don't listen. I hope you do well in exams, and little Rafaelle's fine, he giggles a lot nowadays, I'll admit it, he's pretty adorable. Anyway, keep studying and get an amazing job and show me up, I expect the very best from you young lady!

How have things been? Anything interesting and new?

~Tama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back