Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Amanda is celebrating her THREE YEAR anniversary July 17th! Yes, THREE WHOLE YEARS!!!! Can you believe it? So, I just wanted to start up something to say

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Thanks for making me feel welcome and want to stick around with Lily forever and a day -- and making our little (ha! little!) online families blend together so well. I so wish I was celebrating with you at your Grad party tomorrow but I do plan on making another trip up by you in the near future and we will party like a rockstar then. ;)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG OMG OMG!!! HAPPY FREAKING ANNIVERSARY MANDERS!!! :woot: Three years is an amazing amount of time to stick with a website @_@

Man how so much has changed! Not just with the site but with EVERYONE on it. You may have intimidated me at first but I'm glad I got over that, you're amazing! :hug: We NEED to meet up at the Mall of America whenever I go! :woot:

This is awesome! Happy anniversary!

:o 3 whole years!!! That is so awesome!
It was a blessing in disguise when all of the other people in our year began dropping out and off because it let us get to know each other more, and for that I am so happy ^_^
I've :wub: rping with you over the years and look forward to many more.

Big :hug:

Wow, it's funny how time flies Amanda! :)
I'm so happy you decided to stay on the site, as Cyndi said, when everyone in your year started dropping out. I bet they regret it. :p

Here's to 3 more years!!! :woot:

Amanda, We have yet to rp. i'm sure that one day we will, and i'm glad to see someone stick with this site. have fun seeing this when you get back1 and WHOOOOHOOOO! That is defininttly an acomplishment! :hug:

XxColexX

Three years of torture. D:
Jokez.
:wub: you, AmanAda. ;) Congratulations, or whatever. =] You've stuck it out three years! ^_~

Congratulation Amanda. :D

Happy 3 Years Anniversary Manduh! ^_^ knows what that will feel like soon :D

Thanks so much, guys :hug: I'm so happy that I'm still here, with all of you awesome peeps. ^_^

And Nick, I only torture you all because I :wub: you :D

3 more years, pfft... seven more years!!! :woot:

You are getting old, Manders! :o
Soon it will be 5 years! :o :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back