Closed It Won't Be The Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Samantha couldn't believe that it was going to be the last Valentine's Dance event she was going to at Hogwarts. She hadn't really attended many school events during her time at Hogwarts. But since it was her last one, she wanted to make it the absolute best last one she could attend. Sam was excited to spend time with her boyfriend on one of their last times here at Hogwarts. She waited for her boyfriend near the entranceway of the Great Hall, and it wasn't long before she saw him arrive.

Ren was in a slight state of disbelief that this would be their last dance at school. Ever. He took an extra moment to get ready, wanting to look nice. He was quick to rush down to the hall, knowing Sam was already waiting for him. He jogged over, offering out her favorite flower for her. "You look beautiful tonight, love," He murmured warmly, letting her take the flower before opening up his arms for her.

Samantha blushes a little at her boyfriend's compliment. "Thanks. You look dashing yourself" Sam says with a small smile. She gently takes the flower offered to her and kisses Ren on the cheek as a thanks, before making her way to his open arms. "Shall we head inside?" Samantha asks as she moved her head towards the entrance of the event. She wanted to make sure that their last Hogwarts event together was a night to remember.

Ren smiled, leading Sam into the hall. "What would you like to do, Sammy?" He asked. "We could dance, or hit the snack table?" He offered, looking around and smiling as he saw Rose with Iris. Rose looked happy. That was a nice change. He turned his attention back to his girlfriend, giving her a warm smile. "I did mention you look beautiful tonight, didn't I?" He asked.

Sam smiled a little as Ren had asked her what she would like to do. She always thought he was such a gentleman. "I don't mind really. Just as long as I am with you" Samantha says with a small smile. She didn't really mind what they did. She just wanted to spend her time with her boyfriend. Sam smiles gently as her boyfriend spoke. "Maybe? But I wouldn't mind hearing it again" Sam says with a small smile, teasing and joking a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back