Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It has been forever since I have posted one of these! I have some characters that I want to play with. Some you've seen before, and others I have not played around with much! On to the first character!!

Professor Hezekiah Mowry: This is Rama Mowry's father and now potions professor for upper years at HNZ. Hezekiah and his daughter are a lot alike, but Hezekiah is just more mature and likeable to be quite honest.One word I would use to describe him is miserable because he hates being a werewolf to the point where it is hard for him to do daily things. But, I want him to interact more with his colleagues and for him to make more friends. Hez is a very loyal friend, who is always willing to help people when they need it. And if anyone wants to dog on him for being a terrible father, I am open to that too. I am open to love as well, but Hezekiah has not been in a relationship forever, so I don't think he would be very good at it. To him, the thought of being lovey-dovey with someone is ew, but I believe he is open to casual dating. He can be a bit of a flirt, but he tries to hide that part of himself.

I also have Heath James, who is a groundskeeper, and he is very casual and relaxed, so he is available to people as well.

Kishen Tiwari: This is one of my characters I have a hard time finding muse for, but he is very developed because he's just so cute in my mind! xD Kishen is a second year Slytherin, and he is interested in dance and ballet. He was taught ballet from 9 to 11, but had to stop because of his acceptance into Hogwarts New Zealand. He does not share this with very many people as he is quiet person, but he can be rash when he feels like he is in a corner. I am looking for friends and future romances for him. Kishen will end up being bisexual and struggle with who he is and his love for his religion. I am also open to use him in any plot that you all have that need a quiet, bully-able kid.

Timothy De Luca: Timothy is a former Hufflepuff who graduated a two or three years ago. I'm too lazy to look it up, but Timmy is an artist and is also autistic. He is not fond of people he does not know touching him, and he can be quite picky with who he chooses to engage with. But, he is friendly when he is not judging your character. I would love some romance for him because he is a bit lonely. He needs a muse for his art. Someone who gives him energy and encourages him to go out there and meet new people. Tell him that being picky is not a good way to go about life.

Leander Hayes: Lee is a former Slytherin who loves drama and has his own show that causes just that. He is very energetic and spontaneous. He is always down to go somewhere strange or weird. But most of all he loves flings. Leander is not looking to settle down anytime soon, but I would lover for him to explore around a little bit. I just want to use him more. I believe he would get along well with those who are also into journalism.

Jazmine Della-Robbia: Oh, I will never be able to give JazzyMae up. She is my very first character, and I have neglected her. I want her mainly to have a final or a few relationships before she decides to settle down. She can be very snobby, but she is a Hufflepuff at heart. She has many siblings, and if you want a Della-Robbia, let me know. She is also half-veela.

Raymond Mandy: He is a former Slytherin and is very similar to Heath James. However, he is very ambitious, and is looking to climb up the social ladder. He is not afraid to use people in order to get what he wants. Raymond is currently unemployed and is couch surfing, but he is very good at convincing people to help him out. I would love to have him have a relationship where he is mooching off someone who just doesn't see that he is using them. He is bisexual.

Currently, these are the people that I am looking for things for. I also wouldn't mind things for my other Slytherin characters. I also want someone to make some family members for various families I have, so let me know if you are interested in that!

Lovi I'm in! So:

Kishen: Sapphire. They're housemates, and she likes to dance casually. She's not been taught and she's not very good at it, but it could be fun. I'm sure she'd be willing to learn if he showed her a few moves.

Timothy and/or Leander: Ember Michaels is graduating this year. She's straightforward and decisive, but musical and fun. I need to use her more.

Raymond: Tyra owns a muggle inn. Perfect place to couch surfing, and she's sweet enough to fall pray to his charms.

Heath: James Michaels. He's a traveling photographer for a muggle magazine. He needs friends. He's flirty but serious. I'm still working on him but he's raising his brothers twins.

Thoughts?

Kishen x Sapphire: OMG. Kishen teaching someone dancing is something I never thought about and I love it! He does not consider himself a pro, but it is something he is confident in, unlike magic. I am so up to see how they interact with each other! :wub:

Timothy x Ember Michaels: I feel like she could work for either of them. I feel like her and Timothy would bicker a lot, and that is not a side of him that I have necessarily explored much. He used to be a very quiet person, but he is more vocal now, so I think I'd like to try out these two!

Raymond x Tyra: I think this would be perfect. I would love to start something for them.

Heath x James: Heath is averse to responsibility, unless it has to do with his job. So, I think it would be cool for them to meet, maybe flirt and then Heath finds out he has serious responsibilities and then kind of leaves James hanging?

I can start Kishen and Sapphire then ;) To the abandoned classroom!

If you want to start Timothy and Ember, I can find a reason for her to be wherever he's at.

Tyra: I can start this one. Would he be more likely to come into the bar trying to scam his way into a place to stay or the inn?

If you want to start Heath and James I can again find a reason for her to be wherever he's at. ;) James needs a few flings before he settles down. Maybe a little heartbreak would be good for him, he needs to realize he's ready for something a bit more serious.

I can start timothy and ember and heath and james soon ( I also find it funny that is first name is James and heath's last name is james lol). For timothy and Ember, I am seeing him in Paris, France for a commission. Does that sound okay?

For Tyra and Raymond: He probably would do that. It is just like him.

I'll link you when I'm done! :)

France is cool :) James travels a lot and I can see Ember tagging along if he says he's going to France ;)

Heey! I have a couple of people for you!

Kahurangi would be happy to hang out with Hezekiah, she's trying to get better at making friends with her colleagues. She doesn't have kids but really wants them, so if she found out he's not been the best father she would probably be pretty angry with him.

It could also be fun to do a thread with Kishen and October. She takes ballet very seriously and intends to make it a career after school, they could talk dance and she could give him some lessons if he wanted to keep learning :)

Heey! I have a couple of people for you!

Kahurangi would be happy to hang out with Hezekiah, she's trying to get better at making friends with her colleagues. She doesn't have kids but really wants them, so if she found out he's not been the best father she would probably be pretty angry with him.

It could also be fun to do a thread with Kishen and October. She takes ballet very seriously and intends to make it a career after school, they could talk dance and she could give him some lessons if he wanted to keep learning :)
Rowan! :hug:
Hezekiah and Kahurangi: I think this would be great. Hezekiah needs someone to yell at him for not dedicating enough time to his daughter. He could probably tell her that he does not plan on going to Rama's graduation? I know a couple other professors are like wtf right now with him about that.

Kishen and October: I love this! Kishen needs someone to be able to help his better his skills when it comes to dance and ballet. He would love to have her teach him. It may take a little bit because Kishen is very shy about his ability to dance. It's kind of something that he feels he needs to be ashamed about.

Also! Some of the characters that I have for people to make are:
Jatin Tiwari- 9 years old. Youngest Tiwari. Energetic and outgoing. stressed about magic. looks up to his siblings. he's a very do it not or don't do it at all type of person. Would be yours to develop though!
Helen Mowry- former slytherin, rama's aunt. Should be about 25 or around that age. I have an account already made for her. Would be yours to change around.
Israel De Luca- 5 years old. Half-sister to Timmy, but he could care less about them not having the same father and adores his younger sister. I have nothing for her so far, so she'd be all yours!

Hey Lovi.
I am sure there are more options for characters. but I would like to do a thread with Hezekiah and Briar. I feel like it would be cool to see them interact. they obviously know about each other. and have been in loose contact. but it would be cool to see them interact seeing how different their approaches to life are.

Sorry for the delay in responding, Mia! Winter break just started and I didn't want to touch my computer for a little bit. xD I love the idea of Hezekiah and Briar. They definitely do know each other, and I feel like Hezekiah would be one of the werewolves that she would want to check in on once in awhile since he feels so miserable about being a werewolf, something I do not know if he will ever get over. I'll PM you though, if I don't get to it by tomorrow, feel free to send me a PM first to poke me about it.

Do you know what we should do: Timothy and Isaiah.
Yes? Yes? hit me up

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back