It doesn't make sense

Madlyn rock him, she wish she could bring him back. She wished a miracle could happen, and Jackson will be here alive and not dead. "It's not your fault, it's not" she whisper. Briar suggestion was the best they could o right now, "With our wands, we can hover him back to the school..." she stood up and use her wand to clear the path way from rubbish.

Briar was glad that Madlyn didn't think that it was her fault, however she still felt like she had something to do with the death even though she knew that her sister was right. she stood up and raised her wand Wingardium leviosar she said putting all of her effort in the spell. slowly the body began to lift off the floor, not far as the man was large and had was heavy however she managed to keep him high enough do move him without dragging him along the floor. slowly she started to head along the path that Madlyn had made.

"Wingardium leviosar!" Madlyn casted after Briar had did a successful job casting her own charm. She hadn't thought of it being Briar's fault, or anyone for that matter. The story was still missing so many pieces to the story, it's hard to come to a very settling conclusion. Madlyn used all her strength to keep her dad's body up, which came to be very difficult, not being obvious that dead weight would be this heavy. However as effortful it strain on the both of them, magic help them pull through. Madlyn eyes stain with tears, directed Jackson to the edge of the forest, where they be safe enough to at least lay him down.

Briar was thankful for the second charm on the body, there was less train now and they could move a little quicker. they retraced their steps back to the clearing "almost there" she said as she saw a lightening ahead. once they left the thick trees she could ry and come up with a better way of moving him. they reached the clearing and she gently set the body down, they still had a way to go but a quick break was necessary as the body had needed a lot of energy to lift, even through magic.

They settle the body down, Madlyn distress sat down besides it again. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here Briar, you have perfect duties to attend too. I'll get help but when I come back you should be gone" he suggested for Briar to do. Dad would not have like if Briar's badge was rip away from her, only because she was helping to discover the body of her father. "You can't afford to get in trouble, I'll just tell them the tribe left his body here and I discovered it" she brush her forehead, sweat ran down her forehead, some of it was tears. She been crying without Briar noticing her.

Aspen was getting frantic, how long hadthe girls been gone, a ninute? an hour? she didnt know. she fidgeted galoping up and down the small clearing not wanting to go anywhere else in case she missed them. she was just starting to think that the worst had happened to them when she heard movement along the path that they had left on. a few minutes later she saw them emerging with a body floting between them. the man looked dreadful, it didn't look like a pleasant death at all, "Oh my gosh are you two okay" she said seeing tear lined down both of their faces, she gave each of them a hug. "is there anything I can do?" she asked, "I could help carry him out?, why don't you put him on my back? as good as your idea sounds Madlyn I don't think we should linger here much longer" she said.

Briar shook her head as Madlyn said that she shouldn't be there. "what ever happened, this is far bigger than prefect duties. besides i doubt any professor in their right mind would punish me for this" she said refusing to go anywhere. she took the bow she had slung on her back and handed it back to aspen. "thank you." she said before handing back the arrows. he hugged her sister back before she had an idea "Asp's right, if the herd did this to your farther there is no telling why who knows what they would do to us. we should get out of here quickly" she said she then waved her wand and cast the feather light charm on the body. she didn't know why she hadn't thought about it before, but hopefully it would make it a little easier to move Jackson. "we should be able to lift him now between the three of us, and get him onto the lawn. before we go for help" she said testing to see how effective the charm was.

"Thank you Aspen you been really helpful" she hug the girl back, it felt strange, but it was quite alright. She wipe away her tears and help Briar up with the body. "You can be quite stubborn sometimes Briar" she scowled the gryffindor perfect, "Just cause your a little older.." she went on saying. She work with her top part of Jackson's body, and let them deal with the rest. As long as everyone was in sync, he could be okay. She pocket her wand and counted on the feather charm to work their way out of here. It had been such a very bad day, though knowing she had his body, it was all worth the struggle and to know the truth that came with it.

A mischief centaur couldn't help to keep away as it study the human and the outcast lift the body of the dead. It was disturbing too see the outcast help them after what their herd have done to the part giant. And for that Narniar jump over a dead tree and came bouncing off the ground just in time too see them go away. "And let that be a warning for those who cross our land" Narniar couldn't help to say, gazing mostly at the outcast than the part giant girl, who she met before in the forest. "I quite find it odd your trusting a centaur after they killed that man, why is that? Shouldn't you be seeking revenge on them?" question Narniar.

aspen was just about to help the girl lift her farther by taking the middle. however her ears picked up the sound of hooves heading towards them from the forest. she ran around the girls to get between the girls and the new arrival. "We are not on your land." she shouted knowing that they were only feet from the border. she looked at the new arrival. she was young, a little older than herself but still young. "surly it would be better to let the girl have the body, even if it is just as a warning of what the centaurs are prepaid to do" she said hopeing that the other centaur could understand her. she knew Briar would be able to, but if she had any sense she would pretend that she couldn't. Aspen herself wanted to help her sisters because she wanted to, but she hoped that the reason she gave would satisfy the centaur.

Brair raised her eyebrow "me stubborn, never. If i was it wouldnt be because of my age." she said before taking the feet. however as soon as she had lifted them she heard something approaching. before she had chance to move Aspen had gone to try and stop it. the centaur that arrived i the clearing seemed familiar and she remembered that it was the one who she had raced the day she had first met Madlyn, it was funny how things like that happened. "what did the man ever do to you? he was one of the few who respected the centaurs rights" she shouted hopeing that she wouldn't enrage the centaur any more. she heard what aspen said and was a little upset that the words had come from her sisters mouth, but she knew that it was probably the best thing to say to calm the centaur down so that they could get out. "this centaur said that she had nothing to do with the incident, so i trust her" she said not saying the real reason that she trusted Aspen as that would upset the centaur.

The unexpected seem to arise whenever it was never wanted. This however she wanted to hear, "She has nothing to do with my father death, it be your kind that killed him not her, so what makes her the same as you besides sharing the same outlooks!" she had defended Aspen, how would she betray her now when she been wonderful to help them. "My father would never want me to harm any living creature that's innocent, but you are not so I suggest you go on your way centaur" she barked, showcasing her wand as a warning to safety.

"I beg to differ! claim Narniar, the female centaur pointing her finger as Aspen. "She is just like me in every way and would protect her own kin if she had too, but since she not, how can you trust a traitor to it's own kind" Narniar was baffle, Briar understanding her language made her outrageous. "What makes you think she did not see it? Your willing to help them scrap off the death, but not fight to stop them? Traitor! Your loyalty should be judge and therefore you should be sentences to your own death" Narniar accuse Aspen. "She just like the human man that was there with him" she pointed at Jackson. "He fled without defending the one being killed, traitor, your kind disgust me" Narniar shook her head.

the sound of the other girls shouting back to the other centaur made aspen proud. Briar knew who to pick and rely on that was for sure. however now they wouldn't be able to get away easily, and she would probably have to move on to somewhere else. there would be little chance that the herd would let her stay on any condition. "Who is my kin. Since i got kicked out of my hers i have picked my own kin, and you don't seem to be making the list" she said hopeing that she would be able to get the girls out of the forest before anything major happened. "call me a traitor all you want i would much rather be one of them than be associated with centaurs who kill those who haven't done anything to hurt them" she said

briar saw Madlyn draw her wand and decided that she would be better to do the same. making sure that the body was safely on the ground before she took the charm off it. "I have known Aspen for a while and i would trust her with my life." she said hopeing that this trust wasn't going to be tested. she then looked at the centaur and slowly started to walk over "you are the centaur that i raced three and a half years ago, you won obviously, but it was a good race." she said talking softly and loweving her read as a sign of respect. she didn't want to cause Aspen to have to leave or worse...

She seriously had a lot to think about. Professor Blaze not defending her father, the centaur attacking. It was all to much for her right now, and she preferred it would all go away. "Briar, can we please go? Ignore her, she's just saying this to get under our skin" although most centaur where civil, she had always known this one to be mischief, and that was another thing consider, was it the truth or false? Her bones were getting rattle and her patients with the centaur dwindle each time it spoke. "ENOUGH!" she set her father down, and pointed her wand at Narniar. "If you have any sympathy you be on your way, d'you hear me? Go, Now!" she look at Briar and Aspen, there was a bit of anger she had for them, it was building up by the moment.

That was it for Narniar; she had done her little devious deeds here. She rejected Briar respect and kick off her back leg to make her move away from them. One last look at the part giant girl, traitor, and lastly Briar, she was gone. Leaving their pile of mess for their own to pick up.

Aspen watched with baited breath as briar tried to talk nice to the other centaur she just hoped that it wouldn't backfire to her. thankfully it didn't seem to backfire, but it didn't seem to help the matter either. she didn't even comment on the language that was glad that they had finally bored or annoyed the other centaur to leave but she wasn't sure how long she was going to stay. "Rowan, can you do whatever you did before again" she said heading back to the body and trying to lift it unsuccessfully.

Briar was gad that the centaur had finally left she was a little nervous doing that she had done as she didn't want to aggravate her more. thankfully she had learned long ago to not to get too close to the back end of a centaur years ago. "good Idea" she said turning around. she waved her wand at Jackson and repeated the incantation. she once again took the feet and was ready to go when everyone else had their place. she felt a little guilty for getting the lightest part but she was the smallest and like the others her strength was in endurance not physical strength.

The rest of the move went in silence, Madlyn look straight ahead and avoided eye contact. So much to think about, so much to take in heart. She couldn't say the truth seem to clear to her now, just seem wreck in every way possible. She sighed, marching on with her father's body in hands. Thanks to Aspen assisting them, they got pretty far and eventually reached the edge of the forest. The clearing showed a view of the castle, they would have to stop since aspen can't go any further.
--------------"Thank you Aspen, again" she said in the brink of tears. "I will go fetch one of the professor, okay? Stay here with Briar" she placed her father's corpse down, walking away gave her an excuse to think, an excuse to sob alone. She sauntered the grounds alone, sadly dreaming to be home with her mom in her bed, mourning for the death of Jackson. Life isn't fair, she sighed, her breath exhale staggering from the cry. It just never is, she realize already. What can you do bout it thought? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

OOCOut of Character:
I guess we could end it here, and just say the professor came, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back