OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Cherry Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Corey Edogawa was having a peaceful dinner with his cousin, Tiziano Edogawa, by his side. It seemed like break passed by all too quickly and now, he was in his second year at Hogwarts. He was so excited about this coming year, he could try out for Quidditch and another of his cousins were here and in the same house too! So that was quite exciting! He wasn’t really sure where Tizi would have ended up in, and Corey would be happy for the younger boy wherever he did end up in, but it was quite nice to have family in Hufflepuff. Seems like they’re more like their parents that they thought, he remembers that Ai-obaa-chan used to be a Puff too. Corey was just enjoying his pie for dessert when he felt a chill and shuddered. Well, that was funky. The young boy turned to look and saw his three other cousins - Jai, Misa and Feli, looking none too happy. Well... He wondered what happened. “Hey guys, what’s up?” he asked. Hell descended.

Felicita was not having a good day. After having a bet with Misa and Jai as to whether Topolino would end up in Gryffindor, Slytherin or Ravenclaw, she was furious that they both lost. Realistically, it had been unlikely that he would be in any of the three houses, seeing as he was hardly filled with bravado, seeking further knowledge or cunning, but still. It he wanted one of their houses bad enough, he should have argued the point! It was simply outrageous that, with a 3 to 1 advantage, Team Raven still lost to the Edogawas. It was unfair. Who would she have carry her books? Who would she trick into trying to go into the girls room of Ravenclaw Tower? Who would she mislead when faced with daily riddles? No one, apparently. Absolutely no one. She could have dealt with it if at least he was with Jai or Misa, but since it was Corey, she had to blow her cap.

"What's up?" She repeated in indignation. Corey was, to put it lightly, useless. "You're just sitting there with Topolino like it's nothing, that's what's up! Topo, come sit with the Ravenclaws, we can still sort of fix this." A flawless plan if she had ever heard one.

Artemisa was to put it lightly, simply outraged at the situation they found themselves in. They had discussed sorting - extensively. And here they were! Again! It was annoying enough last year with Roto in Slytherin and neither her nor Coco ending up there! To make matters worse, Coco and she ended up in completely different houses. And now! NOW! Here they were again! And this time, Picco ended up in a completely different house from all of them! In Hufflepuff! With Corey! The nerve! She was happy that Picco was here, no doubt, but she would have been happier if he had ended up in Gryffindor. She was completely ignoring the fact that she would also be mad had Picco ended up in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, cause you know, semantics. “What do you mean sit in Ravenclaw?!” she sputtered at her twin. She loves Coco, she really did, but if Picco was moving tables, he was definitely going with her! “Come on Picco! The Gryffindor table has the perfect desserts and will get you all resorted and transferred. Just ignore Corey over there, his influence is too great and must be lessened severely, clearly.

Jai was ticked if he was honest, but he was not going to voice it. Tizi would be confused if he ever voiced it after all, he rarely showed his frustrations to his younger brother. With this however, it was slightly difficult. He didn’t mind not being in the same house as the twins. He would even go so far as to say that he was glad and actively wished that they’d be separated from him. Why? Well, to avoid absolute mayhem of course. He loved his sisters, he really did. But having them in a single house with him and without the supervision of Mum or Dad? Well, he’d rather not. He would begrudgingly admit though that he wanted Tizi to be in Slytherin. It would be much easier to keep an eye on his brother that way and much more enjoyable too. Not too mention, they would quite possibly be in the same quidditch team and it’ll be great since they both mainly played chaser too. But noooooo! He had to go with Corey of all people! It was an utter nightmare! And now the twins were trying to poach Tizi! As if he’d let them without a fight! He could do a fight. “Can we try out for the Slytherin team this year Tizi? It’ll be a pain going against you and I’d much rather play on the same team. I think I’m a few years too late to do resorting to Hufflepuff though but maybe we can sneak you into Slytherin.

Tizi was so excited to finally be in a house all of his own. Even though none of his siblings were here, he was greatful to have Corey! He wasn't as close to Corey as his siblings of course, but he loved his cousin too, and that was the important thing, so when he'd managed to sit next to him, he'd been really happy. He hadn't really been expecting for anything to happen once he was sitting down, but as soon as it did, Tizi turned around to look at his siblings in shock, not quite understanding exactly what was going on. "Fe!" He shouted, grinning as he stood up to pull his older sister into a hug. "We can do all the sitting later! I'm eating dinner with Cousin Cor! I can draw with you later Misamise and Nisan we can try out together!" He said sitting back down. He liked this house and he didn't want to leave it. "This was Muma's house..." he pouted.​

Corey didn’t really know what to do. He was very confused but Tizi seemed to be doing a lot better at understanding what was going on. There was a bit of animosity going on here - just a tiny bit. Except he didn’t even know why. He was sure that it was definitely not present on the train. And well, they were barely acknowledging him, and if they were, well, he was pretty sure that they didn’t like him at this moment. Which made absolutely no sense! But meh, Tizi was still acting the same so it was probably nothing so he continued eating with his cousin. “Yeah guys, come sit down!” the boy grinned as he moved closer to Tiziano to make space on his other side for the others to sit on. It was not a lot of space but hey, at least he was making the effort. He was even happier though when he found that Tizi would be trying out, especially when he was planning to as well. “It’ll definitely be great to play on the same team. I heard you’re a great flyer,” he told Tizi rather excitedly. “And that obaa-chan used to play. Tou-chan used to be in Hufflepuff too but he’s rather incapable on a broom, or so Kaa-chan says,” Corey said with a shrug.

Felicita sent a sharp glare to her lion sister, who dared suggest that Topolino sat at the Gryffindor table. Sure, it was the house of their shared father, Jeremiah, but that didn’t mean that she wanted to have to sit there when it was the Ravenclaw table that had the best food and the best position in the Great Hall. Directly under the most dazzling patch of the charmed ceiling and beside a wonderful fireplace, what was not to love? Besides, walking up to Ravenclaw Tower would help Tizi work off his baby fat - Merlin knew Felicita already felt leaner than she had last year.

“Absolutely not,” Feli snapped at the notion of joining her brother and cousin at the Hufflepuff table.Nothing against the house, but if she wanted to sit there, she would have already. “Corey, if this involved you,I would’ve talked to you first.” She conveniently disregarded the fact that she and her siblings had technically involved Corey anyway by vaguely engaging the pair in the first place. “Topo, ignore everyone - you definitely want to sitat my table. Right?” She made sure to look like a negative response would break her heart, adding a slight pout and watery eyes that glistened at her baby brother.

Artemisa’s eyes narrowed as Coco began to bring out the waterworks. Of course, of course, she’d bring out those guns but how dare she use that against Picco! They all knew it would upset Picco! And she was doing it on purpose too! “Don’t listen to her Picco,” Misa said rather quickly. “She’s just kidding around and not really upset. She’s practicing her acting skills since I think there’s going to be a drama club opening up soon,” the Gryffindor said. She didn’t have a problem with lying, not really. Anyone who thought that she was as honest and pure as anything out there would be wrong. One didn’t get out of trouble by being honest, that was for sure. “Besides, how can you ever ignore us, you’re too sweet to do that and we do love you very much. Mainly why I want you to sit with me in Gryffindor!” she said. She didn’t know how to beat Jai and even Corey - don’t know what game he’s playing at but Misa definitely did not want him to win. Or Coco with her waterworks really. “I wanted to hear stories about what you were doing while we were off in school!” A weak argument, Misa knew but she didn’t have that much in common with Jai except that he loved her paintings. But she was not going to let them win without a fight! “I’ll even draw something for you while you tell me stories!

Jai glared at Feli as she brought out the waterworks. She was definitely doing that on purpose. He knew his sisters well enough, knew most of their tricks. He did grow up with them partially and they lived in the same manor for a large portion of their lives. Even got in trouble together, escaped some and punished for others. The waterworks were nothing new and Jai could tell the difference between them doing it on purpose or it being really brought about by distress. This was definitely the former. It was unfair to do that to Tizi, Merlin bless his bleeding heart would definitely be caught in that trap. And it seems that Misa caught on to that quickly. Of course she would, they had similar tricks, they had their differences but also similarities, and knew each other better than anyone. “Drama club, she’d probably be the one to start it,” the Slytherin snorted. “In any case, I thought you’d like to join me instead since you told Mum you wanted to be in the same house as I am, so I’m trying to extend an invitation,” he said with a shrug, trying to appear nonchalant when he was anything but. It would not do to upset his younger brother after all. “And Corey, shush for just a moment.

Tizi didnt know what he’d done wrong, just that he had some how managed to upset his siblings and he hated that they were upset! He couldn’t stop the tears from coming as he looked at the small congregation of his family members and let them all see the tears forming as he let them loose worh great difficulty. “I’m so-sorry!” He said, sniffing as the words struggled to get past his throat. “Nesan, nisan, Cor! I’m sorry!” He rubbed his palms desperately against his face to try and stop the crying before it began. It was getting a little bit overwhelming for him and he wanted it to stop.​

Corey had little to no clue about what brought this on exactly. Just that everyone is upset, mostly Feli. Then Misa and Jai were doing... Corey had absolutely no clue actually. He was sure they were doing something he should be aware of. Or at least something important enough to warrant his full attention and not only about half as he was quite busy stuffing himself. Of course, his hunch about the whole situation needing his full attention was proven true when Tizi began crying. He was not equipped to deal with this! Well, he was. He just wasn’t prepared for it. He dealt with crying kids, mostly his siblings but you know, what could be different. First was comfort. He put his arm around Tizi and pulled him close. “Don’t cry, it’ll be okay,” he said in what he hoped was comfort. He then looked at his cousins and narrowed his eyes at them. Now, he didn’t get what has them so worked out but it was not nice to upset Tizi, especially on their first night in the castle. “Now you meanies leave us alone for a bit or I’m taking Tizi back to the common room to rest,” Corey wasn’t really sure if this was the right thing to do since he’s basically telling Tizi’s siblings to go away or he’ll take the boy away, but it was better than sitting here watching the younger boy getting upset because of his older siblings that should frankly know better. Not that he knew better.

And now, somehow, Felicita was the bad guy. The Ravenclaw felt no accountability for her actions, as they were all completely necessary in order to get her way. She had so much to teach her little brother, and so much to learn from him, too. Jai, Corey and Misa were all disrupting that plan, and she wasn’t happy about it. Corey was clearly doing this on purpose, even though she knew that her cousin could be dim. Had their situations been reversed, she would have played dumb as well, so naturally, she was suspicious of his motivations. She already knew what Misa and Jai were up to. Amazingly, Feli’s tears dried up as fast as they appeared, and she looked rather like an impetuous child.

“Look what you’ve done,” she said, gesturing to her poor brother and looking at Corey as if he had been the one to put on the crocodile tears that sent Tizi over the edge. “This is all your fault, Corey,” she sneered, folding her arms across her chest.

Roxas could barely believe what seemed to be happening almost right on top of him. All he’d wanted to do was to eat his dinner in peace, he’d just been sorted after all, but no, apparently he was forced to be eating his dinner with a bunch of Neanderthals who just couldn’t stop. Forgetting the fact that he still had a plate full of food, Roxas pushed it away and quickly extricated himself from the small group who seemed to be gaining up on each other and looked over to where his brothers both sat in Slytherin, getting there attention before quickly rushing over to sit with them. He didn’t want to be in the middle of a yelling match so early into his school life.​

Artemisa could not believe this was happening! And she couldn’t even pin down who’s fault this was! It was definitely either Coco or Corey’s fault! Making poor Picco upset. How dare they?! It was upsetting enough that Picco got sorted into an entirely different house and now, the younger boy was upset and near shedding bIg fat tears! Definitely not like Coco’s crocodile tears though, their younger brother was too sweet for that and he was definitely genuinely upset. And Misa didn’t know how to fix this. Corey seemed to have an idea. A bad one if she ever saw one. Leave?! While her baby brother was upset?! How dare Corey even suggest such.... such... blasphemy! She didn’t know what that word meant but it felt right for the situation, she just heard it being yelled somewhere she couldn’t remember. “I will not leave my brother in such a state thank you! How dare you even suggest that Corey?!” she nearly yelled bewildered. “This is definitely your fault Corey,” she decided. If he was kicking them out then he probably had more evil plans to make poor Picco upset.

For a moment there, Jai panicked. He had seen his siblings upset enough times to know when they were truly upset and how severe the situation is. This was definitely falling under slight severe, and if they had been in the manor, then Mum and Dad and just about every other adult would have heard of this little stunt. And all of them would be in trouble. No matter that it was actually Feli there that made Tizi upset enough to want to cry! But then they weren’t in the manor, and without Mum to comfort Tizi, well Jai was a little unsure of what to do. Not helping that Corey was trying to take their little brother away before the situation was even close to being resolved. “I said, shush Corey,” the Slytherin snapped at his cousin before turning to Tizi and patting his head, ruffling his hair. “I’m sorry for upsetting you Tizi. Just really wanted to play Quidditch with you on the same team,” he said, hopefully consolingly. “Don’t be upset. Let’s eat dessert now, yeah? Then we can go and tell Mum about your sorting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back