šŸŒ¹ Rose Giving Isn't yellow for Hufflepuff?

Professor Adorah Zumwalt

Student Teaching | Freelance Writer

OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah had enjoyed delivering roses last year which is why she had decided to sign up again. It allowed it her to walk to different parts of the castle. She wasn't sure where to find the Gryffindor she was looking for, and she figured waiting outside the portrait or catching her while eating were her best options. She was going to Heta Omega anyway so decided to wait on her way. "Does anyone know where I can find Skylar Anderson?" she asked, raising her voice.

Skylar had been wandering the halls on her way back to the her common room, when she heard her name being called. She glanced around in surprise, she had no idea whether she was in trouble with a teacher or whether it was just one of her friends calling to her. After a few more moments of looking around, she located who the call was coming from, and it was from a girl sheā€™d never seen before! Judging by her appearance, she seemed to be at least a 3rd year or older, and Skylar gave a delighted gasp as she realised what this meant. She saw the rose in the girlā€˜s hand, which could only mean one thing (hopefully). Sheā€™d been given a rose!

Sheā€™d seen students receiving them all throughout the day, and had been secretly a tad disappointed not to have received one so far, but now here she was! She quickly walked over to the girl who was calling out for her, and introduced herself, a happy blush on her cheeks. ā€œHey, you can find me right here!ā€ She said with a grin, ā€œIā€™m Skylar!ā€ She explained, smiling as she did so, ā€œIā€™m not in trouble though, am I?ā€ She finished with a lighthearted laugh. She hoped to always make a friendly first impression on people, and though she was almost certain she wasnā€™t in trouble, there was no harm in starting the conversation in a fun and friendly way.

Adorah was alarmed by the girl who came up to her but realized it was the first year she had been looking for. She gave a small laugh when she asked if she was in trouble. "No, no, I'm not a prefect or anything," he responded. "I am just here to deliver a rose for you," she said smiling as she handed the yellow rose to the girl. "I hope it makes your day a little brighter!"

Skyyyyy!
Thanks for being a great friend! I don't know how I would've survived DADA without you, and we should catch up soon. Happy Valentine's Day!
-Harper

Skylar grinned as the girl told her she wasn't actually a prefect, she had been almost certain of it but had just said it anyway to make the meet-up more friendly and light-hearted, since a bit of humour usually went a long way. She then gave a bright smile as the other girl told her the reason for trying to find her: it was because she'd received a rose! Skylar took it from the girl who she was liking more and more due to her kind nature, before quickly opening the note attached to it and reading it. Skylar gave a happy smile as she read what the note was about, it was from one of her friends and she loved it! Realising she'd probably left the other girl in silence for a bit longer than she should have, she quickly looked up again and said "Thank you so much! This definitely made my day, thanks again!!" before adding, "and I hope you have a good Valentine's Day!", finishing it all off with a bright smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back