Closed Is This The Right Place?

Zerrin nodded excitedly, smiling brightly. He held up his hand for a high five. "Yes!! We can invite all our roommates and we can make some posters, do you want to meet up after lunch?" He asked, bouncing in his seat, already excited about the idea. He liked Silas, he could tell they were going to be best friends.

Silas went for the high five, amused. “Yeah, I think I saw some art supplies I can borrow from the Common Room, if you want to find some poster paper?" So far, he only had parchment, which was a far cry from what he usually used. He supposed that's what they would end up making the posters with. "We can meet in the library," he offered, seeing as they couldn't use either Common Room for the project.

Zerrin nodded eagerly. "Yeah, totally, I could do that!" He agreed, grabbing a bit of his food as he thought it over. "Sure, we can finish breakfast then head out, meet up after lunch?" He asked. "You could sit with me if you wanted to," He offered, smiling brightly at his friend.

Silas nodded back at his new friend. He knew somewhere in his mind that he should probably sit with his house and try to make friends, but hanging out with Zerrin seemed better. "Cool," he agreed. "I'll come and sit with you for lunch."

Zerrin smiled, absolutely thrilled by the thought. "Awesome! I'll save you a seat," He promised, holding out his hand so they could shake on the deal. "We're going to be best friends," He stated simply. Of course, Zerrin thought that of all of his roommates, and his brother, and his new baby sister, but that wasn't the point. He and Silas were going to be the best friends ever, he just knew it.

Silas shook Zerrin's hand, but all he could think about was how alien this feeling was. Zerrin didn't know him very well yet, and surely he would change his mind on the "Best friends" thing once he did, Silas was sure of it. "Awesome," he echoed back confidently, as if he wasn't filled with self-doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back