OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
It's been a little over three years since the last time I posted a topic like this for me so it's time to go again. ^_^

Kingy needs friends. Either new friends, or friends where they've been friends for ages and we'll make up a backstory. Whichever.
He doesn't really just have people he hangs out with, or can talk to about random things - and I think that's an important part of life that he's missing. :p

If you don't know anything about Kingy: Fair enough. Here's his (out of date and not good looking) biography.[note]Donna promised she'd remake this for me - maybe with Kaitlyn's help - but that hasn't happened. :( [note]

There are a couple of things you should be warned about should you take up this task:[ul][li]I don't roleplay tonnes. I should probably make more of an effort. Maybe I am. But you're not going to always be replying to me.</LI>[li]This goes with the above: You'll have to be patient. I am the slowest replier. Ever. That's just how I roll.<LI>[li]Sometimes you might have to stop being patient. If you're too patient I might be content with never replying at all. It's a difficult balancing act. :r[/li][/ul]

Still interested? xD

I may be making a character who I have spent the last week mulling over, I intend to put her in the Ministry. I think she and Kingy would be good friends. Her name's Samara, one of the only things I haven't sorted out is her surname. She has a nine year old son named Etienne, she's recently widowed and she's become a bit of a super-protective mother (her husband was an Auror, very much a 'defender of justice', while she was more level headed and more of a paper-pusher. He was killed before her eyes and it was an incredibly traumatic experience, but she's remained as strong as she can for her son).

Obviously I have to actually make her and then find the appropriate ministry position for her but would you be interested in RPing?

Plus, you know me, I could contest you for laziest RPer. Which possibly means we'll never get any posts done. =))

Was her hubby an Auror in the NZ ministry? If so: I think Kingy would feel slightly guilty about that. Which could be some awkward socks for them - especially if we say they were friends pre-his-death.

But ya, I'd be down with some RPin' make Ava jealous and the like. Their relationship is complicated, after all?

(On a slightly more serious note: Did you have any thoughts on how they might know each other/etc. ? Just random work friends? For how long?)

Her hubby was in the British ministry. She was born in Australia though so she felt a little compulsion to travel to that side of the world in order to start things anew.

Please, Kingy's not her type. =))

But yeah, I mean I can't really say for sure how they'd know each other until she gets her spot in the ministry (hopefully) but I can let you know when that happens? She'll hopefully be working in law aspects so I imagine they'd cross paths every now and then. :p

:glare: Kingy is everybody's type.

Whoa whoa whoa.
tumblr_ml7qa2e8IB1rqyj2go1_400.gif

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back