Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby stepped out the castle, and walked down to the howarts garden. It was peaceful here, and she knew it would be a place she could think.
She found the perfect spot, and lay down, staring at the blue sky. She closed her eyes and started talking to herself in her mind.

Cara was wandering around outside when she got to the hogwarts garden she was busy watching people run past that she didnt notice there was a girl lying on the grass. Cara tripped over her and then said."Oh sorry, i didnt notice you were there." She stood up after turning a bright shade of red and brushed herself down.

Libby was just thinking about how calm she was, when suddenly she felt somthing. Sitting bolt upright she stared for a moment at the girl, who stood up and was brushing herself off. After a moment, Libby smiled. "Hey. That's ok. Are you knew round here? I haven't seen you before. Im Libby." she said introducing herself.

Cara smiled at the girl Libby and said."Yeah im new, im a first year Ravenclaw and my names Cara," Cara then took a seat next to Libby and asked."What brings you out to the gardens?"

"Nice to meet you." she smiled. "Er, well im just trying to think what i should do. I mean, i have a boyfriend right, and i do love him, but he's hardly ever online, and if he doesnt come on soon, im going to start liking others if you get what i mean. I really want him to be here and that, but he isn't and i dont know why. I miss him, but if he's not on soon, i might.." Libby paused. "I don't know." She said. She'd been waiting ages to tell someone about this, and she wondered how Cara would react.

Libby leaned back again and shut her eyes before saying quietly. "I just, i just want him back."

Cara listened to Libby then nodded and said."I understand what you mean but mabey hes like not well or something and doesnt want to come out of his dorm incase he spreads it." Cara then thought about it for a moment and said."Why dont you give him a week then decide about it."Cara smiled at Libby.

Libby listened to Cara, she knew she was trying to help. She sat up again. "I already have. Ive seen him for about an hour over the last week, he was fine on Saturaday when i saw him." She thought. "He's meant to be coming with me tonight to visit my family because my brothers in hospital, but, here's not here..." She said. Remembering her brother made her feel even worse. Losing them one by one, she thought. No, i must stay postitive, she tried to convince herself.

Cara listened in shock as she said her brother was in hospital."Oh, whats wrong with him?"She asked concerned about Libbys brother. She thought about what Libby said and then answered."Lets just hope he comes on before tonight then."

Libby sighed as she remembered reading the letter. "He has serious Phneumonia. I knew he was ill before i left to come to hogwarts, although now it's much worse. Darren want's to come with me. Yeah." She said, trying not to cry. She found that she had already cried too much at hogwarts already, and was determind not to again.

Cara sighed as she heard about Libbys brother and said."Oh sorry."She smiled again and decided to change the subject."So anyway, how are you enjoying classes?"

"They're boring" she said simply, before bursting out laughing. She calmed down after a moment, "Sorry. They're fine, but i want the 2nd term to arrive so i can do potions and charms. You?" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back