introduction

OOC First Name
alisha
hi everyone, i’m alisha!

after lurking a bit i have decided to join this site and post a introduction. i am not new to roleplaying, so i understand how everything works but this site is kinda different to what i am used to. i usually roleplay on invisionfree not zetaboards so i have a few questions but i can wait to ask them later. i am a big fan of harry potter, read all the books and stuff, i haven’t roleplayed much on harry potter sites but i thought why the heck not. there is a first time for everything ;)

so far i have a basic idea for my character, but it is not developed much yet so i am going to just develop it more before i start threading. in the meantime i’ll chat and get to know all of the members because everyone looks friendly!

apart from the harry potter books, i also like percy jackson and the hunger games, also i like one direction and many movies, i watch lots of movies. i’m kinda addicted to movies :tut: but i do not want to be boring so i will stop jabbering now.

i can’t wait to talk to everyone and settle in on this forum :)

Hey Alisha!

I'm glad you decided to join us here, I'm glad to see that you think we all look friendly, I think we're all pretty friendly. You can call me Tenilee and I hope you decide to stick around. Developing a character is one of the best things ever, because it's loads of fun and I think you learn a little about yourself. Here is where you can post a character development, and people can ask you questions so they can help you develop your character. The Site Docs are a great way to get familiar with the rules and learn a little bit more about the site and such. There are also many ways that you can get to know people out of character in the OOC areas of the site, and even in the shoutbox and 'Final Spamination'. These are the site Admins, you can go to them with any questions, or you can PM one of the Global Mods, they'll be happy to help you also.

And don't worry, I love movies too. xD

I hope to see you around! ^_^
~Tenilee

Welcome to the site, Alisha! It looks like Tenilee has given you all of the important information, but if you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
Don't be shy to shoot me a PM if you'd ever like to RP or have a question! ^_^

Hello Alisha! Welcome to HNZ. :)
If you need any help around the board at all, feel free to send me a PM. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you in the community. ^_^

Tristan Prescott said:
apart from the harry potter books, i also like percy jackson
also i like one direction
:wub:

It's awesome that you decided to join Alisha!
My name is Arty and I look forward to threading with you in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back