Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
((A red and a pink rose for Jenna Toubia, open after Madz))

The last rose on Lars' list was someone he didn't know very well, but when he asked around he realized he recognized her. It was a Slytherin girl in the year above them, a very pretty and popular one he had seen hanging out with older students before. She was exactly the sort of person Lars was nervous to approach, but he had to deliver this final roses. He caught up with her in the dungeons, near the Slytherin common room. Hesitantly, he waved to get her attention. "Uh, Jenna?" He asked nervously.

Jenna was close to entering Slytherin's common room to see if Diana was around to hang out. She wonders if her friend was gonna continue scheming or not. That plan was quickly put on hold when someone she didn't recognize approached her. "Bueno, what can I do for you?" Jenna asked the boy checking down at her nails, not caring what he had to say. He looked like those boys that were easily intimidated by air. Kind of like Joshua.

Lars was at least glad he had approached the right person, even if she was kind of scary. He gave Jenna a nervous smile, then held out the two roses he had for her. "Uh, I have two roses for you from the same person. There's a note too." He said quickly. "Here."

Jenna,

Eres luchador y me gusta.
Por encima de todo, me gusta todo de ti, niña bonita.

You are feisty and I like it.
Above anything else, I like everything about you, pretty girl.

Jenna grabs the roses and a note from his hands, reading the note without delay. It was from Baron, it made her smile. "Gracias," the Slytherin thanks the boy and carry on inside the Slytherin's common room. "Better hurry up upstairs. Anmoch might get you. He hates Valentine," Jenna warns with an ambiguous grin. What she said might not be true, though, she couldn't resist scaring the boy just a little. "Adios!"

Lars smiled as the girl thanked him, which he could understand. But then she said something he didn't understand, and he frowned in confusion. "Who?" He asked softly, wondering who or what Anmoch was. "Sorry, what?" He added, though the girl seemed to be leaving. Lars faltered and looked around, unsure of what to make of her words. Then he turned to leave, his final delivery done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back