Internet Trouble =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Some of you may, or may not, have noticed my absence. Well if anyone has been wondering about that, or even noticed at all [LOL] then I must apologise. Especially to the professors as I have not done any of my lessons. Do not fret, I shall be on it A.S.A.P. But for the moment I can only leave this. Weather here's been hell and I have not been able to connect to the internet for the past two weeks. And then recently my little brother came down with broncopneumonia, and I've been looking after him while my parents are at work since I'm on my 'summer' holidays and am obviously jobless. He returned home yesterday, but I'm still babysitting him till he gets off his medication. He is fine though, so that is good. =]
But anyway, I've only just been able to connect to the internet on my brother's lappy, and he'll be home soon to kick me off, no doubt. So until further notice, I'll be temporarily absent. I'll try and sneak on as much as I can. But until the home computer lets me connect to the internet, I'm afraid things for me will stay like this. So I must skidaddle now and see if I can quickly finish some lessons before I get booted off the net. Thanks guys and goodbye. =]

Aww, what will we do without our Blake for any longer? :p

Seriously, though, I hope the weather and your brother both get better.

We'll all be awaiting upon your return. :p

Estrella

Hurry back!!! Lily misses her man!!

But I totally understand and it is cool. We will be here when you have stuffs fixed.

I miss Lily/Blake threads :errm:
Completely understandable though! Glad to hear your brother is better! We'll be here patiently awaiting your return!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back