Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper was basically a permanent fixture in the arts room. He spent the majority of his free time here, working on commissions he was still receiving. That article had really bumped up his business. He was working on a commission, Lapis sleeping peacefully on top of a desk nearby. Somehow the cat seemed to always be with him. Cas wasn't doing it intentionally- Lapis just kept appearing where he was. He was focusing on a painting then, a darker, abandoned castle. Honestly it was giving him the creeps, but he supposed that was a good thing. It was what the client wanted, after all. He hummed softly as he worked, lost to the world.

Between getting to lead Heta Omega and being named Prefect Ana Sofia had no idea how busy things would be. She knew both of things needed her to invest time, which made her realize she probably wouldn't be able to spend as much time getting creative as she might have liked. It was a small price to pay and she was glad she only had two things to worry about, wondering how some students managed to be involved with a lot more. Making her way into the arts room she wasn't surprised to find Casper there. It almost seemed as if he had made the arts room his permanent home while at hogwarts. "Hey." Ana offered him a smile before walking over to one of the cabinets, not wanting to bother him while he was working on something. She picked up the paint and brushes she felt like using and tried her best to keep them all secured while moving over to one of the tables. Emphasis on tried. She grimaced when one of the brushes slipped away causing multiple things to clatter down on the ground. "Sorry!" She said sheepishly, turning to Casper for a moment as she apologized before putting the things she was still holding down on the table and moving back to pick up the rest from the floor.

Casper jumped out of his skin when there was a clatter, spinning with wide eyes and a hand clutched over his heart. "Ana! You scared me," He let out a shaky, breathless laugh, before moving to help her gather her things. "Warn me next time," He teased, picking up what he could and moving to set it on the table. "What are you doing here?"

Ana Sofia tried to give Casper her best innocent smile when she seemed to have genuinely scared him with the sudden noise. She couldn't blame him though. If it had been her, she was sure she would've fallen right of her seat. "I'm sorry!" Ana laughed as she continued picking up some of the paint and brushes and moving them over to the table. "Well I was wondering if I'll have a lot of time to hang out here this year but then I realized I have time right now, so here I am." She smiled, taking out a pair of jeans she hadn't worn in a while simply because she had worn it so much before. "Might as well have a little fun, right?"

Cas listened to what Ana had to say and couldn't help but laugh lightly. "I understand that feeling," He gave her a smile. "What are you working on?" He asked, looking to the jeans. It was an interesting medium. "I was just working on this commission," he motioned vaguely to the painting behind him.

Ana Sofia smiled when Casper said he could understand, before glancing at the jeans she had placed onto the table. "I like working on clothes and these were one of my favourites but I've gotten a bit tired of them so I figured it's time to blow some new life into them." She explained as she sat down and started to order everything on the table to she had a good view of what she was working with. "Oh, that's cool! Do you actually get paid for that?" She asked curiously before leaning on the table to take a peek at the painting. "It's a bit gloomy.."

Casper smiled at her words. "That's great! Very creative. I hadn't thought of thought before. Can I help?" He asked her, always eager to try something new. He let out a bashful laugh as she commented on the piece he was working on. "Yeah, I've been painting more on commission lately. This piece is a bit dark for me, personally, but it seemed like a fun challenge." He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back