infront of the forest

"Look at me Andy!" Brian said sternly "Say it with me, It could be worse" Brian said "your still getting use to the changes in your body and when you get use to it, you'll fly better then ever, Probably be a great Quiditch Player with those senses!" Brian said smiling trying to cheer her up, the suicidal thought made him cringed a bit.

[[not suicidal - just wished the wolf had finished the job! lol]]

Andy looked at him when he asked her too and listened to his every word. Maybe he was right, she didn't know. But it felt all wrong still she could spend the rest of her life trying to get used to this and still not succeed.

"You're still my friend?" it was a simple question and she felt herself coil up inside as she waited for his answer.

Brian looked into her eyes as she asked the question 'are you still my friend'. Honestly Brian had to think it over after all they've been through and all that they would be going through in the future with what she now was Brian had to answer truthfully "no" he said plain and simple he was planning this either way for it had been on his mind for a long time "you mean more to me than any friend ever could" he said smiling at her gently "your like the sister I never had" he said with a hug.

Andromeda at first reeled as he said 'no', she thought her world would collapse and then he continued telling her how she meant more than that. Truthfully Andy knew that if he had said the sister line to her last week, she would have died altogether but today was different. Being a sister to Brian was good, it was better than good. It was great! He hugged her and she smiled as she returned the hug slightly awkwardly.

She stepped back and punched him playfully on his arm, "Thank you".
It was all she could allow herself to say, the emotions welling up with her threatened to break in a dam of joyous tears.
"I'll probably have to invest in a razor or something soon" she eventually said with a smile, "I'm going to get awfully hairy" she lifted a leg and laughed.
The first real laugh in days.

"are you serious! your gonna get hair before me! Hey you wanna bite me?" Brian asked laughing he was glad to make her feel better, since she had been through alot in the past days. "So can we leave this forest before Nargles come for us?" Brian asked he was starving and would've like to leave the place after what had happened the last time he was inside the forest.

Andy looked at him questioningly, "Yeah I'm getting hungry again. Seem to be eating alot lately too. And no I don't want to bite you!" she said. As they walked up to the castle she finally had to ask;

"Brian, what in the world is a nargle?"

"well one day we'll go into the forest and I'll show you, you have to eat this plant in order to see them though, I think there invisible otherwise, they look like worms with sharp teeth and one large eyeball on top" Brian said trying to explain what he had seen the other day! as they left the forest together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back